Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Better late than never! [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 0:54:16 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Everything was perfectly in order for Eva’s little surprise that she had been planning for a special member of Rocket. He would believe that the scientist had called him to come by a lab to assist her in some work but when he would arrive he’d instead find that the lab was actually a bakery.

They had the whole place to themselves, due to Eva pulling in some favors getting them this sweet deal. Instead of doing any sort of lab work they would be making all sorts of tasty treats and sweets. And why exactly was that? Well because it was a certain someone’s birthday not too long ago.

With everything that was going on it was hard to find the time to celebrate it but Eva made it work and here they were. Once Priam would enter the building he’d find it completely dark, not a soul in sight.

”Surprise!” The lights would turn on and Eva and her Pokémon would jump from their hiding spots to surprise the young man.

”Happy really belated birthday there, Blue!” While she was of course doing this because she liked the kid any excuse to have some sweets was one she was going to take.

”We’re going to be making a bunch of desserts instead of doing any kind of work. Sounds good huh?”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 15:37:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"aaaah!"

the surprise causes him to quickly draw one of his pokemon out. his arms wrap around the luxray's mane when the lights turn on. his heartbeat quickens before he recognizes eva and her pokemon, wherein it slows down to normal.

it takes him a moment to process everything. the grip he has on his luxray's mane eventually weakens before he covers his mouth, eyes watering.

"i-i-it's two months late, but... aaaah! i'm so happy! thank you!"

tears well in his eyes. from the start of his rocket days in kanto up until the end of silas' rule, he barely got anything for his birthdays besides a greeting. he starts to tear up and covers his eyes, bowing his head down and sobbing.

"y-y-yes, please."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 5:32:29 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She really wasn’t expecting this sort of reaction from him. Did he not have some sort of celebration on the day of? Well regardless she was happy to see that he was so excited. ”Woah…uh….there…there?” She’d pat the younger Rocket in an attempt to calm him down.

”How about we get started, huh? Desserts won’t make themselves after all.” It was then that she’d try and draw his attention to the state of the art kitchen that they had at their disposal, with all the equipment and ingredients that they might need to make whatever their hearts desire.

”So what would the birthday boy like?” She’d hand him a little cookbook with a wide variety of different desserts and sweets spanning many different regions.

”A cake? Maybe some pie? Or are you more of a cookies person? Doughnuts? Ice cream?! I’m a big fan of ice cream! Let’s do that!” Eva quickly realized she was starting to make this about her likes than what Priam wanted.

”I mean pick whatever you want and don’t worry your little head about anything if you want it, we’ve got it.” She smiled.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 16:27:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he wipes the tears off of his eyes with his wrists. the sobbing has stopped for the most part, but there still was an undeniable redness on his eyes.

"y-yeah! i want desserts too."

he takes the cookbook obediently and starts flipping through the pages. he mostly skips the names of the dishes, the step-by-step process of making one, the ingredients and almost everything besides the pictures. "everything just looks so good though." the thought escapes his mind just as the idea formed in his head.

priam digs deep on his memory bank to try and recall which dessert he liked best. he wasn't exactly deprived of them despite not having birthday celebrations at least, but he still cannot rank them on which one's the best.

in the end, he concedes.

"we can do ice cream... yeah! let's do that."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 7:07:05 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She was eager to hear what sort of dessert he wanted. She had no idea what sort of tastes the boy had so this would be fun. And given his reaction to the whole situation he desperately needed this as Eva began to suspect that he rarely ever has any sweets. And the one he eventually picked was a favorite of Eva’s!

”Wonderful! We’ll get right to it!” She’d clap which signaled her Pokémon to start moving, grabbing ingredients and whatever tools they might need. Like a well oiled machine they moved without a hitch, they’ve definitely done this before.

”Oh right I’m going to need to know what sort of flavor you want.” Can’t really progress without knowing that.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 18:25:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
at the very least, he has eaten ice cream before. it was only then that priam realized he may have overreacted, given that he still gets spoiled by other members of the organization from time to time.

"chocolate!"

it was a classic choice, but not unusual for someone without refined tastes such as priam. strawberry was a close runner up, which would've won if he chocolate didn't occur to him first. priam wasn't picky anyways so it doesn't matter in the end.

he looks at eva's pokemon as they start to get to work. his curiosity starts up, and questions blurts out from his mouth without stopping to think of an answer before asking. he doesn't know the answer anyways, and common sense was a very rare trait of people nowadays, priam included.

"how do you even make ice cream? i've tried to bake a cake before, but not ice cream. do you just freeze the cream or something?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 20:14:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Then chocolate it is!” Eva had her favorite flavors and chocolate was definitely up there among them so this worked out wonderfully for her as well. They’d have to start with making the mix first before they could put it in the ice cream maker.

”The process of making ice cream is pretty easy.” She wasn’t surprised that he asked this question, most people don’t make ice cream normally.

”You’re not too far off actually. The first step is making the mix of cream, milk, sugar and in our case some chocolate and cocoa power to get that chocolate flavor.” Eva explained assisting her Pokémon as they did just that.

”Once the mix is done we pour it into the ice cream machine and it’ll take care of the rest. Sort of like you said, getting it cold and mixing it up. So all we have to do I just wait for it.” Probably the worst part of the process when you really wanted the tasty treat but the wait would be worth it.

”So while we’re waiting we can talk some. Tell me, how old are you now?”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 17:21:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam sits on a stool as they wait for the finished product to be processed, both hands clinging on his seat's edge. he whips his head from the machine to eva once she asks the question.

"eighteen! i can do adult things now!"

the law shouldn't be concerning him, considering he's part of a big crime syndicate and an undocumented resident of the region for the longest time. he has broken enough that him mentioning it was nothing but babble.

still, he is ecstatic with the fact. it is usually the smallest feats such as surviving long enough to be considered an adult that makes him get excited. the celebration set up by eva only makes it much more pronounced.

"i can finally drink alcohol and try to drive! weren't you excited for that too when you were my age?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 18:38:00 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva was a bit taken back there for a moment. She knew Priam was young but she didn’t think he was THAT young. The scientist laughed, the idea that one of rocket’s harder worker members was barely an adult was hysterical.

It most really piss off some of the older members that they could end up having a senior in the form of an eighteen year old.

”Oh me? Yeah I remember being excited about.” At this point that day was almost ten years ago and even now she couldn’t really remember what she did that day in fine detail. Maybe that meant she went wild, had a little too much fun.

”Maybe after the ice cream we can get you a drink, huh?” And speak of the devil the machine’s time went off and the ice cream was ready. Eva went to take care of it, putting on the final touches before presenting it to Priam.

”Here you go! Hope you enjoy it!”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 3:57:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he takes the first bite with fervor. his excitement quickly dissipates when he hits a roadblock to enjoying the ice cream specifically made for him.

"shit! brain freeze!"

he clutches onto his head with a hand, the other still gripping on the spoon. it takes a while for him to recover from it, though he still tries to get another spoonful in his mouth.

despite the initial brain freeze, priam doesn't stop scooping ice cream and shoving it in his mouth. beads of tears flow from his eye ducts, although it's more from forcing himself to endure the throbbing pain in his head than emotions overflowing.

priam enjoys the dessert too much that he cannot answer the question.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 23:10:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 3x pokeballs.
[break]