Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Training Day [C]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 20:17:28 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas Lane places the last of the refreshments on the counter. A freshly baked apple pie so good it'd put an appletun to shame. The bakery he'd bought it from said the secret to getting it so good was freshly harvested appletun cinnamon sugar.[break][break]

From a kitchen drawer Lucas pulls out a lighter. It takes several minutes of cursing to get the fire going. When it does he lights several candles around the house. A hint of citrus fruits and cedar fills the air.[break][break]

As the clock struck half after Lucas opens the gate to his property to ease the instructor's arrival.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Training Day [C]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 20:14:07 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam wasn’t particularly fond of the idea of someone pretty much volunteering him for shit without running it by him first and he wanted to bail on this but here he was.

The good natured fool couldn’t say no and besides this way the dragon priestess would owe him one. He wasn’t sure what to expect when arrived, it was the home of some stuff researcher guy right?

Adam expected to walk up to some home turned lab or some crap like that so walking up to a gated estate threw him off, he double checked to make sure he was in the right place before moving on.

”Well damn, sure ain’t in Littleroot anymore.” He’d laugh at his own shitty joke, looking around to get a good grasp of the place. Was he sure about doing training here? Be a hell of a thing to wreck such a nice fancy place with Pokémon battles.

Well as long as Adam wasn’t responsible for any of the damages he wasn’t going to worry about it. The ranger made his way passed the gate and towards the house, knocking on the front door when he reached it. Did he smell pie?

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Training Day [C]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 23:07:52 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas drops the lighter into a drawer just as he heard a knock on the door. "Be right there." He strains his voice to be heard all the way from the Kitchen. Moving at a brisk pace he makes way for the door.

"You must be Adam!" The scientist exclaims. "Come on in. I hope you didn't have trouble finding the place." Lucas moves away from the doorway to make space for the guest.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" Lucas asks as he picks up a can of fish food. "I've got some food in the kitchen if you haven't." Gently tapping the bottom of the can he sprinkles the food into his fish tank. The relicanth and anorith inside swim to it immediately.
[break]
surprise