4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the turning of mr. howard [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 19:39:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

THEME

trap card

"Mr. Howard. I assure you there is nowhere to run." Remiel Calcifet calmly remarked after the older gentleman burst out of his own office and ran down the long and empty hallway with a laptop in his arms. Sighing, the young lad got up from his seat and motioned to the Sinistea that had been floating beside his shoulder. It flew off in pursuit of the running man as Remy followed.

It was late. The Galarian embassy was empty; save for the few janitors that had been rendered asleep on the floor. Remiel had seen to the circumstances of this meeting personally. He'd set the unusually late appointment under the pretext of an emergency meeting concerning his royal family and the state of Hoenn. Little did Ezran Howard, the chief Galarian embassy official, know that the true purpose of this meeting was to reveal information Remiel had acquired through his resources at Rocket. The kind of information that was damning to a man's career.

Damning to his entire life, really.

"There's nothing you can do to erase what you paid to do on that farm," Remiel's echo down the hallway reminded the man. He was far into the maze that was the hallways and connecting rooms of the embassy's fifth and highest floor. When he tried to hurry down the stairs in the west wing, however, he was suddenly met with the gaping maw of a Dragapult that emerged out from the wall like a demon from the pits of hell itself. "Work with us."

The man yelped when the Dragapult made a move to bite his arm, stumbling backwards before hastily getting up and running away. Beads of sweat dotted his wrinkled forehead. His long (and once neatly combed) strands of gray hair were now frizzled and messy. Finding his brown suit far too stuffy for such an escape, he took off his jacket and cast it to the ground as he ran down a different hallway. What awaited at the end of it was another one of them: Team Rocket. But not just another one...
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 0:53:40 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"and we promise to make your life easy." plus he'd be able to keep said life. "it can all really be simple," lazily he held the ball of his chosen pokemon, "seviper." expelling the black snake from its respective cage, he'd slither toward the man. "i'm a generous person who aims to ensure that something is gained out of a partnership. not many others would be so easygoing..." cadis would come to kneel before the fallen man, a knee taken, "there must be something you want in exchange for your cooperation, may you name your price?" his head would crane with curiosity, a hollow smile worn as dark orbs sat upon the galarian ambassador.

mission: admins are corrupt
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 6:56:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

THEME

trap card

The older man came to a sharp stop the moment Cadis had made himself known, clinging to his laptop a little tighter as he began to slowly step backwards. The moment the Seviper was released from its orb, however, no hesitation was given as he turned tail and ran. Unfortunately for him, at the other end of the hallway where he had come from a Sinistea now hovered.

It titled its cup forward in a polite bow moments after Mr. Howard had set eyes on it. And, when he dared step forward and try his luck against the little tea cup, it surrounded itself with the malevolent aura of a Nasty Plot that swiftly made the man rethink his decision. Between the proverbial 'rock and a hard place' at this point, Mr. Howard saw no other alternative than to dive into the closest office and lock the door behind him. 

"I do not wish to do business with the likes of you!" He said from the other side of the door, the sound of him barricading himself inside prevalent as table legs, chairs and other miscellaneous things were dragged across the floor on the other side. "A-And if I destroy this, you won't have anything against me!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hallway where the Sinistea was, Remiel appeared from out the office staircase. He eyed the Rocket Boss across from him, then turned towards the door Mr. Howard had closed behind him. "I'm quite disappointed in you, ambassador. I thought you were a man of reason." He indifferently said as he walked ahead.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 23:37:25 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"well that's productive." cadis jestingly commented on the ambassador's actions. witticism would have to wait though. as remiel met with cadis, he would come to speak with the ambassador who hid behind a door. "he's quite the runner, though i must give it to him. he knows we can't brute force our way or leave too much of our evidence, it'd be troublesome if word got out about our meeting." how is it that cadis didn't possess a malamar on him? this would be so much easier.

"it's fine, of course." he'd come to place a hand upon remiel's shoulder, "we just have to make sure that we do this quietly and efficiently, i trust in your method." it was time to see remiel's capabilities up close. this was a time to learn about the admin who has made a name for himself, "now, as captain, how should we go about this?" you lead, cadis watched.

notes: boom random convo

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 7:07:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

THEME
--

"Hm, yes. Indeed." Remiel agrees, looking towards the floating teacup beside him as he thinks. When Cadis placed his hand on his shoulder, however, he was pulled from those thoughts as he turned to regard the man. His indifferent and stormy blue-grey eyes stared at his boss for a moment, then he nodded. "Very well."

The idea that certain pokémon— such as a Rotom or a Malamar— would prove to make their endeavors easier certainly crossed his mind. But they certainly didn't lack the tools they needed to come to solution that would benefit them in the end either. Without a word to his plans,  but hoping Cadis played along nonetheless, the young royal rapped on the door with a single knuckle.

"Mr. Howard, you'd be foolish to think we couldn't recover the data from wireless storage or otherwise. And you'd be outright daft to believe my associate here would allow you to walk freely after so vehemently denying him."

His accent is more pronounced in his words than before. There's a casualness in his tone that wasn't there prior as well. He looks over at Cadis to gauge his reaction, then continues. Perhaps his words weren't 100% true. But they served well to set up his next verbal act— a bargain.

"But I've come to realize we haven't offered you anything substantial in return. And, for this, I apologize. Both as the heir of the royal family Calcifet and a fellow countryman of Galar."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 2:03:15 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

his smile never wavered as he stood listening to remiel do all of the talking. he was on the right track. cadis nodded once the offer to give the ambassador something in return was made. "that's right," he spoke lowly so that the man could not hear, "a one-sided deal does nothing for anyone. only when an equivalent exchange is made does ones tune change." this being the case. new rocket weren't entirely monsters. they were reasonable people. "in the end it all comes down to whether the other party has a reasonable ear," cadis said.

notes: boom, reply!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 9:07:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

THEME
--

A reasonable ear?

Remiel would hope as much... though his words weren't meant simply to appeal to the man's sense of reason or greed. But, more subtly, a sense of patriotism as well.

Silence prevailed over the discussion for a moment, however. Enough that Remiel slowly raised his hand towards the end of it, prepared to send in his pokémon should the worst come to pass. But, before the urge to rush in was prompted into action, Mr. Howard spoke:

"S-Something in return, you say? If... if I were to ask you to keep this hidden... to keep me as far away from everything your ilk are associated with... would you make a gentleman's promise and keep it? W-Would I have your word?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW