340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
dawn
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 0:23:23 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]then show me fun. 

thick lashes flutter as she wakes. tiny pinpricks of pain dot her back like constellations. she stares at walls that are not hers, at a dingy carpet, and a nightstand table missing a leg, paint chips littering the floor. 

the pillow smells like must and the sheets like musk, and she sits up slowly, red curls tumbling just past bare shoulders. she looks slyly to her left, at the man beside her, and touches a fingertip to a nick on his back.

her nails fit the curves neatly. 

she smiles, deliciously so, and leans in, teeth grazing fernando silph's ear. 

"good morning," she purrs. 

[newclass=.anyapost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
dawn
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 20:00:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando is not much of a sleeper. He avoids the inevitable like the plague; early to rise, quick to awake. The only exception is when he indulges in either vice: drinking or fucking, and often times the two blur between each other.

That's why he places safeguards in place to accommodate for his misbehavior. It's standard for him to keep a Pokemon outside. He keeps a variety of species that can remain silent or turn invisible, anything that can keep an eye on him during his frequent nights of debauchery. But this time he fucked up.

The feeling of someone else's warmth lulls him into a false sense of comfort. One that's ripped away when her finger lines up against the crook of his skin. It doesn't hurt but the foreign texture is an abrupt slap to his consciousness. It's a faux alarm clock that goes off in his head and it takes the ticklish feeling of her teasing him to melt him back into security.

Fernando grits his teeth to persevere. Anya's touch drives him wild in ways that should've been handled last night.

"Morning."

His own tone lacks the same bite for playtime that hers does. When the sun rises so do business hours. Fernando wears his persona like a well-practiced routine and his voice reflects his deadpan acceptance. Resignation lines the curtness of his answer, his way of deflection to acknowledging just what transpired.

But his actions prove contrary. Like a mismatched child that never knew better, that was never taught how to handle their feelings and aspirations, Fernando rolls over to face her. There's no love or admiration in his expression, but he pulls her hand in to kiss along its edges. His own grasp on feelings and love are as distorted as his two-faced personality.

He only knows how to act and there are results in physical affection.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
dawn
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 2:34:13 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]had she had more of her wits about her, she would have taken advantage of the man while he'd slumbered--scoured his belongings and broken through his safeguards to learn every little tidbit of information (and she's sure there's plenty) on his person. 

or perhaps she wouldn't have. because she cares not for the politics between her faction and the league forces, and she sees no reason to paint a target on her back. 

this is an experiment, after all.

her lips curl as he wakes and she hums dark laughter at the wall he places between them. his facade is a weak one, power diminished by the lingering heat of the previous night. the sweat has dried on their skin, sticky and tangible, and the scratches and bruises along her arms are exposed as he twists her hand to gently kiss her wrist.

"i wish more would look at me as you do," she says, almost thoughtfully, head cocked. 

her decision has been made.

she grazes the edge of his lip, draws a line on the ratty motel comforter between them. 

"i will see you again, fernando silph." she leans in; her cherry lipstick is a bit smudged, but her light blue eyes are still framed with a dark reminder of the night before. she's beautiful and intoxicating and she knows it. 

"because you will want to see me," she whispers. "you will walk your daily routine as you always have, and you will go mad at the thought of me somewhere else, waiting in an open bed." her free hand runs down the length of his bare chest, under the sheets that lay strewn across them. 

"and you won't be able to stop yourself. because you won't want to stop yourself." she draws back, up, out of the bed, exposed with her back to him. she runs her hands down the side of her body, stretches like a cat, and gathers her dress. 

she looks over her shoulder, red curls framing her cheeks. "am i wrong?" she murmurs.
[newclass=.anyapost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]