4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the gentleman & the tramp [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 20:08:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

After an interesting discussion with a lad named Jet, Remiel was led towards another table in the contest hall with a young man who looked fairly similar. The shade of blue in his hair nearly matched Jet's completely, though the style was quite different: rather than pointed up in a wild mohawk, this man sported a long ponytail. Regardless of the physical similarities, however, the royal wondered if they shared any personality-wise.

Reaching his seat and placing a hand upon it, he rose the other to place against his chest before offering the man a polite bow. "My name is Remiel Calcifet. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." As he took his seat, the Sinistea floating beside his shoulder mimicked the action and issued a bow of its own, perfectly tilted so as not to spill the gooey purple ectoplasm within its teacup. "How has your experience at this rendezvous been so far?"

As he asked, a waiter came by to drop off a small bowl of chocolates and glasses of complimentary sparkling water.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,456 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 17:08:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he arrives at the table with his espeon draped over his shoulders, yawning as soon as priam takes his seat. regardless of how relaxed it seems, a certain attentiveness remains on its eyes.

"rendezvous?"

priam repeats the word multiple times in his head. he lacks the vocabulary to know the meaning of such a difficult word, but he tries his best not to make it apparent to the partner assigned to him.

"ah, yes. it's been quite pleasurable, if i do say so myself!" there was a certain tone of haughtiness in his voice as if clearly making up for the lack of experience with the word. the following words were much more casual in comparison. "got a lock of my hair cut just earlier though."

he takes a piece of chocolate from the bowl, chewing on it as he talks.

"i'm conrad by the way!" he introduces himself. "whatcha want me to call ya?"

@tags
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 7:34:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

As the boy speaks, Remiel catches a glimpse of the lovely  , departing from a table upon which  still sat. His nonchalant blue-grey eyes follow her figure navigating the contest hall for a moment... and then, as if she's noticed through some preternatural means, the woman turns to him from afar. He smiles slightly; so slightly that she probably couldn't even see it from that far away. But it's there.

His attention, however, snaps back to Conrad after a crowd of people passing by unintentionally obscure Isra from view. Got a lock... of his haircut? Remiel wasn't quite sure how much of the conversation he has missed, but he looks at the boy's hair to inspect this supposed cut. "If it's any consolation, it isn't too noticeable."

He watches as the young lad chews on his chocolate rather... unceremoniously. Suddenly, grabbing a piece for himself isn't so enticing anymore. "You may call me Remiel. My friends sometimes call me Remy." Well... the few friends he had left, anyway.

"Why would someone cut your hair?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,456 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 18:37:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"isn't that a romantic move? like a souvenir of the other person before they go in a far away place or something. i've watched something like that before! it should be effective in real life too, right?"

his hand feels the part of his hair where he had cut it. it wasn't so obvious since it naturally blends in underneath with the volume of his hair, but he still can feel where that clump of hair ends.

"well, i dunno why i did it really. it's just a spur of a moment thing to do, y'know?" he lets go of his hand on his head and rests them back on the table. "you ever do something romantic like that?"

priam can't tell that when he cut his hair, his intentions weren't exactly romantic.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 8:54:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

Remiel supposed he'd heard of that before... though hardly enough to consider it any kind of common practice. Then again, he was still technically the foreigner here in Hoenn. So he wasn't in any kind of place to dictate whether cutting hair was a common romantic gesture here or not. Or otherwise, really.

He mused on the notion for a moment until the lad across from him asked a question. Steel-grey eyes settled on Priam as he tried to piece together what he'd just said. When he finally realized, he looked back to where he had seen ... though failed to find her. "Romantic... 'like that?' No..." Silence overcame their table for a moment before he blinked and turned back to his speed date. "I'm afraid I don't have much experience with romance... and, lately, everything I've been taught has been put into question..." He looked down, consumed in thought once again. Then he took a deep breath, and sighed.

"But alas, I've been taking measures to relearn. Being here is one of them."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS