Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 5:39:45 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"do you wanna stay on this ride forever, instead? 'cause you can't do this on a rollercoaster." noah steals one of kyle's hands, lifting it to bite his fingers playfully.

the comparison to one of the elite four's dogs can't be shaken; yet, noah's nibbles come naturally rather than forced from some odd roleplay. he kisses the fleshy base of the thumb.

"anyway, i'm gonna cuddle the fuck out of you until we're kicked out." noah hums. "no dogs to interrupt us- maybe just some wingull."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 16:43:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i wanna go home to be honest." he gets bored easy and finds a lot of reason to get out, but home will always be his favorite place. "but i also want to get a break from the dogs so."

kyle sticks his fingers in noah's mouth when he attempts to nibble on it, a reminiscent of him playing with his dogs when they nibble on his finger during their puppyhood. the fact that he's doing it with a human still hasn't occurred to him amid the conditioned response.

"let me just enjoy this moment without making it weird, m'kay?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 9:10:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"what's not weird to you?" noah jokes between muffling digits. he retreats from kyle's fingers, a laugh acting as a sweet hindrance.

finally, their ferris wheel car reaches the top. at the apex of their rotation, the gondola swings like a held hand. it stills after a little while. a stray balloon floats by their car, its tail of yarn released unwittingly by aimless fingers.

noah adjusts himself. he scoots over before laying down on his back. as his dark hairs fall back from his face, the bodyguard rests his heavy head on kyle's lap. from that neat basket, his eyes bloom upward to match the elite four's.

the limited space means that his knees are propped up. his white sneakers plant themselves against the gondola window.

"you like enjoying moments like this, yeah? sometimes i'm surprised, 'cause people would normally think someone like you would want all the action." he smirks. "like hungry for danger and all that, y'know?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 11:30:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle stares at noah for a moment as he makes an assumption before breaking into a smile.

"yeah, i enjoy this," he answers before he starts to scratch his chin with a finger. "do people think that of me, though?" his idle demeanor and hobbies that usually include staying at home does not reflect on his feats after all. "was it obvious?"

it was a subconscious thought until his gym challenge with the verdanturf gym leader pointed that out to him.

kyle thrives under the influence of adrenaline and making split second decisions. that does not make him appreciate times like these a little bit less, however. being in the face of danger simply puts fleeting moments of peace in a more precious position.

"those things just make me enjoy moments like these more, if, uh, that makes sense. kinda like how you need a balance between working out and sex. yeah, that!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 2:45:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"it's what i think, or maybe what kids pretend when they get an action figure of you."

it's cliche, perhaps. but kernels of truth hide behind every trope. when kyle's stare breaks into a smile, noah can't help but flourish into pinks. his cheeks burn when he sees that face beaming above him.

"okay, i sorta get it. but like, those two things are way too alike. they're basically the same thing, man." noah's laugh falls into a heavy smirk. it weighs hotly in kyle's lap, burning like coal. the car stops moving again.

he's restless. moving and changing positions. poses never static. just a neverending carousel of movements scored by a wingull squawking. noah lifts himself up once more to move. as the car rocks, he plants himself neatly on kyle's lap while facing him.

noah tidies the other's bangs. the respite allows for reverence. admiration that comes sweetly- if it weren't for the wingull tapping on the glass. noah slams his fist on the roof their gondola, scaring it away in a flurry of feathers.

his hand remains bracing the metal ceiling as noah leans in for a kiss.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 3:23:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he gets flustered with the finger moving against his hair. noah's eyes as he looks at him tell kyle more than what he says in words. the bang on the roof gets his heart beating faster.

though noah has made moves much more aggressive than this, it still never fails to keep kyle's attention away from him.

he closes his eyes and leans, meeting noah's lips with his and pushing his weight against noah, hungry for the other's affection. it lasts for more than a moment, keeping the contact until the car starts to move again.

it throws both of them onto the floor.

noah gets pinned underneath kyle on the ferris wheel car's floor, who manages to stop himself from directly falling on top him with two arms beside the other's head. the elite four looks at noah, the red undeniable on his rattled expression.

"so, um..."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 7:52:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's dark lashes fall low as they kiss. there's no need to rush. no need to hide. gracefully, his lips pluck against the other's for honeyed taste.

but it's as if the world is impatient. the scene goes on too long. it's like the tension of peace time. the proverbial calm before the storm.

the rocking tears noah away from their kiss. unfairly, he topples with a clang before the rattling of metal flooring is muted by kyle's weight.

he's caught off-guard. perhaps, it's the vertigo of what is supposed to be a gentle thrill ride.

"h-hey, buddy." noah laughs. he too, brightens with red. "you really can't wait to go home, yeah?" his hands squeeze the other's shoulders, their firmness mimicking the flare of blushing on his skin. he speaks, hushed. "me too."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 9:00:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was feeling of achievement hearing those words from noah after the teasing he got from him earlier. then again, he wasn't surprised to hear it from him.

dreamy eyes accompany the growing smirk on his face. the flush never goes away as he finds himself attracted to the man below him for the umpteenth time. the magic just doesn't seem to fade.

"i'm that irresistible, huh?" he sneers before closing the distance once more, pressing his lips against noah for a second time. "well, you too." he admits as he breaks away.

an arm wraps around his head, pushing noah close to his chest, before he heaves both of them upright. kyle balances on the car floor with his knee. "we should... sit again, i think. unless..." the redness start once more once kyle stops himself from talking abruptly.

he starts to trail off and then shifts his sight to the side, unable to comprehend what prompted him to say inviting words.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 14:52:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah searches for more. the lingering kiss does little to satiate him, only inspiring the appetite. hoisted close, noah adheres to warm curvature of kyle's chest. the car rocks lightly. thanks to kyle's flattery, the blush runs deeper.

"kyle?" noah stifles a laugh. not at him, but more at his own influence. "it's now or never. the ride's almost done." he licks his lips- to plant a kiss on the other's neck. the side that's exposed when the elite four averts his gaze.

up close, he chimes softly, "i'll make it quick."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 15:12:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his heart races as he feels the wetness on his neck. it invites him to steer his stare back to noah. bashfulness comes back to him all of a sudden, more so when noah's offer reaches his ears.

"m-m-make what quick?" he asks nervously.

his fingers twitches as uncertainty manifest into his mannerisms. he feels light headed amid the confusion and the fit of fluster he currently experiences. a lump goes down his throat as he swallows, unsure if he is ready for anything that comes from noah's mouth.

an inkling of an idea reaches his mind, but he wants confirmation from him before jumping into conclusions. an internal deliberation commences in his head, which ends up in him giving in, allowing whatever noah has in mind to happen.

"b-but yeah, sure."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 15:33:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"this is so stupid." noah pushes kyle back down in a rush- but he's careful, cradling the back of the other's head with his hand. "i dig it."

noah peels away, hands traveling from kyle's shoulders before disappearing near his waist. one returns, pointing a finger downward in double meaning.

"stay down." a flicker of an eye measures the point of their orbit before his gaze is captured by the gravity of kyle's unease. "don't worry, man! i'm good at this."

he dives like a wingull seeking valuables.