6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 6:07:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
they stand in line for a fair ride. kyle busies himself with his phone, waiting for their turn. with how few people preferred the more extreme rides than something relatively boring like a ferris wheel, kyle guesses it wouldn't take long for them to get to their turn.

"why'd you want us to try this first anyways?" he asks, eyes still on the screen of his phone. "figured you'd prefer roller coasters or something."

the fair set up by lilycove's seaside had multitude of rides and other attractions. there were the classics, such as the ferris wheel they were lining up for. food stalls were all over the grounds too. there wasn't much that differs from it compared to last year.

kyle takes his sights away from his phone to the person on his side. he supposed there's one thing that makes this year's different.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:54:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"we're still gonna go on a rollercoaster, unless you're scared?" he knocks his head into kyle's shoulder with a weighty smirk.

in the distance, the faint screaming of cascading riders can be heard. but here, with the air so still and the music so calm, noah finds focus. even the poke-balloons stay still in the nearby mr. mime's hands.

the object of his affections stays by his side. secure now, with wants and needs expressed with mirrored intent, noah is comforted with what was once a fantasized future. his hand seeks kyle's, like someone asking another to pinch them.

"anyway, we're going on the ferris wheel so we can makeout, duh." noah knits his fingers together, hands behind his neck. he closes his eyes, speaking candidly as a self-assured smile curls on his lips. "that's what people do, man."

a slight jest. but one could never be too sure.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 16:27:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the problem with people like him who think things thoroughly was that his head immediately visualizes whatever he thinks about. although they've done it before, the image of them making out in the ferris wheel still manages to get him flustered.

"n-noah!"

no words follow for a while. too aggressive for his capabilities, kyle wasn't equipped with dealing with how direct noah is with his affection. he'd dismiss it if he didn't actually like them though.

a sigh escapes kyle to cope with his anxiety around noah.

"why are we here then? we could just do that at home or something."

was this some sort of ritual for every date noah did before? kyle wanted to ask it so bad but at the same time, he's afraid of the follow up questions he might ask afterwards. he stops himself before he says anything else that might illicit another public display of affection from noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 5:21:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah laughs, a hand clutching his stomach. he attempts to hold everything together, the confetti barely flying out from his lips. with punches kyle in the arm, "i'm just jooooking, dude. you should've seen your face."

as the ferris wheel rotates above, noah hugs the other's hand with his own. he swings it lightly: a mini thrill ride of their own.

"i dunno. a ferris wheel's pretty romantic and shit, right? one on one time... whole view of the amusement park." he looks around. "we can make fun of people too... without them even knowing."

several wingull find themselves roosting on the shifting orbs. noah hopes they clear out, in case of an unplanned mess.

"have you ever been on an amusement park date before or what?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 16:33:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he frowns when noah calls it a joke. kyle doesn't catch himself visibly showing disappointment, though he subconsciously scratches the back of his head and then resetting to his usual expression.

"i've been to amusement parks before," he defensively answers. his voice mellows out to a murmur afterwards. "never as a date though."

he finds himself joining noah's swinging of their arms. he'd ask the question back to him, but he already knows the answer he's going to get from him. he already mentioned him being the first person he dated, and so his answer should've been obvious to him too.

instead of wondering about it, kyle asks noah directly. for someone straightforward, he finds him unpredictable sometimes.

"what are you planning, then?" his voice was skeptical.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 3:33:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"huh, bro, hold up. i'm basically your first for everything, yeah?" noah tugs kyle along the line. everything suggests that he already knows, from the macho way he walks with his chest and the gold of his smile, dipped in a date's perfect sun.

"what am i planning?"

it's almost their turn to enter the ferris wheel. just a couple of people ahead of them remain in the queue. once more, the roller turns, the gondolas swinging like nervous butterflies.

"nothing, man! we're just hanging out, dude." noah says. "like literally, 'cause we're gonna be hanging from the ferris wheel." he snorts as he shifts forward- but he stops, squeezing the other's hand with a mischievous pulse. "you really just wanna kiss, don't you?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 7:08:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hanging out is good, i guess."

it's not like he's too excited to be in a ferris wheel. being in a high place wasn't as exciting as it was before when he usually flies to a lot of places all over the region with flying-types.

being stuck in an enclosed space with noah, however, makes him nervous despite his rather cool exterior.

the pressure on his hand causes him to turn to his side. he looks to noah, raising a brow as he answers. "i mean, if you don't wanna do it, then i guess we're not."

the line moves. they're up next.

"you know what we can do up there? look for the coolest rides from above. the roller coaster's gotta have competition, right?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 3:35:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the push and pull of kyle's longing swings alongside their hands. of course noah wants a nimbasan kiss. they'd be hidden by the privacy of their pod, but the desire to proclaim publicly, the affection noah holds, is immense. although he's proud of how far they've come- he's careful not to boast. kyle already has enough attention on him already.

"oh yeah! i bet we could get a good look at like, the two man slingshot ride. they shoot you up so high, man." noah says. "are you good with rides like that?"

their ferris wheel car arrives, and the attendant lazily ushers them in. the tread plate, ridged and tinny, clanks under their shoes.

noah is first to enter. he quickly takes a seat on the stretch of plastic. smiling, he pats the space beside him. "come, come, sit beside me."

he baits- and waits for the switch.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 6:55:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle follows noah regardless of his inhibitions. he steps in, the attendant closes the door and the ride starts to move.

"you know it's gonna tilt this thing to the side, right?"

alone with noah, his heart starts to beat faster. he has been on more socially awkward situations with noah before, but it is only now that he truly starts to feel conscious about himself. getting himself drunk around noah was a mistake.

he doesn't regret it though.

he turns to the windows, trying to take his face off of noah for a moment to hide the growing fluster on his expression. "is that the one you meant? sounds doable." the calmness of his voice mask the storm brewing within. his hand that rests on his seat by his side twitches nervously.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 7:24:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar

their gondola begins to rise. the mechanics whirr, and as the ground leaves them, wingull flee as if to give them space. when kyle joins him, noah leans back. the relative quiet of their bubble settles. if it weren't for his own beating heart, he'd hear kyle's punching away at his chest.

"uh huh... that's it."

noah does not bother to confirm with his eyes whether the ride kyle speaks of is the slingshot or not. his sights are on more important things. he lifts himself from his seat, and without announcement, wedges himself into a seat between kyle's legs.

he sits on the edge of the plastic seating, for kyle takes up the rest. with a relaxed sigh, he grabs the other's arms, draping them around him.

"even if it's gonna tilt, 'least i have you as a seatbelt." noah shimmeys into kyle further, his back resting against the other's front.

with warm eyes, noah gazes up at the elite four. his neck is craned slightly to one side, head resting against a shoulder. a content plume of breath falls from his lips.

"i couldn't sleep last night, y'know. i was too excited for today." noah hands travel to kyle's, holding them against his chest.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 9:07:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah slips in into a more dangerous position, pulling his attention back. he contemplates on how to act, but he decides to play true to his nature-- straightforward and devoid of bullshit.

kyle asks him one question.

"so, are we going to do it or what?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 6:47:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the ferris wheel stops on cue. in the rocking of their car, the closeness of their seating is rendered risque. however, noah is more startled by kyle's forwardness. he wonders where it came from. perhaps, kyle's tongue has been loosened by the officiation of their relationship.

wait, no. the start of this particular habit most certainly came from himself.

"you serious, dude?" noah blinks. "naw, you're joking, right?" he laughs- then stops. a naughty glint, like a diamond, flashes in his gaze. a raised brow crowns the sheen. "if you're not... then give me a kiss."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 15:29:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle cranes his neck on the most awkward position to adjust accordingly with the awkward position they're at. he tries to find a good angle and fails to get anything besides pain in his neck. it doesn't help that the slightest movement gets their car to shift.

the usual grumbling that signifies internal distress sounds from kyle before he gives up and kisses noah's forehead instead. he quickly shifts and wraps his arms around noah afterwards, resting his chin on top of his head.

"i'm going to fuck our balance over if i try to do it."

although he huffs in disappointment, he is content with their current positions. holding someone close in its literal sense somehow calms him down, makes him feel good, and all the indescribable feelings it makes him experience.

"this is good enough, right?" he asks.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 5:38:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah commits the feeling to memory. the kiss tickles him long after kyle pulls away. when kyle's arms wrap snugly around his body, noah shifts to fit. he tailors himself and stitches him to his lover with warmth.

"yea!" their ferris wheel car moves again. "for now." the car begins to rock in deeper swings the higher they are. noah's inspired.

further away from the crowds below, noah begins to sway his hips, anchoring himself against kyle's body. the whole seat wobbles, moments of vertigo interspersed throughout the rickety rhythm.

"this good enough for you?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 15:35:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his forwardness starts to diminish back to bashfulness once noah makes his move. he gets hot with the space between them being diminished until it is only their clothes that separate the two of them.

"you're too close."

the words come out as a mumble, whispering them in noah's ears. kyle fidgets, helping with the swaying of their car, until he settles himself alongside noah. slowly, it settles back.

despite sounding like a complaint, kyle remains his hold on noah. eyes close as he lives in the moment, a faint smile appearing on his otherwise flustered expression. there was no other reaction as kyle holds the position, besides a few words from him.

"but yeah. do you wanna stay like this until it's over?"