seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 19:53:48 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

This was going to be her last round.[break][break]

Five tables had been passed as Bailey Cooper took her seat, knowing that time had been dwindling. Five rounds of speed dating, and it had not been as excruciating as she had feared when this night had started.[break][break]

Her Spheal continued with his nap, and she stroked his round shape while trying to resist the urge to squeeze him like a stress toy.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@lavone

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 16:19:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lavone- moved aimlessly by the crowd- eventually ended up seated when this round of musical chairs came to an end, the one before him more mature in age than his last "date."

"Hey, hows it goin? What'd you eat for dinner last night? I found an unopened bag of oatmeal on the side of the road yesterday and it was absolutely divine. Quite the haul, really."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 23:29:30 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

What the fuck?[break][break]

“I had... a half-cooked hot-pocket.”[break][break]

It had to be half-cooked, because she stole it straight from the microwave at League Headquarters before could retrieve his dinner—dude was a head scientist, he should eat better than that. If she waited until it was done, he could have intercepted her mid-theft.[break][break]

“Also, uh, who leaves out oatmeal?” Of all things?[break][break]

Colorful chocolates were set in a neat glass bowl onto the table. She scooted them to the chaotic entity that would eat oatmeal from a bag.

@lavone

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 4:03:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Won't that give you like, salmonella or something?"

Far be it from him to judge anothers eating habits, but with the state of the world as it currently is now, does it even matter?

"Maybe cook it all the way next time."

"Also I dunno who did it, but if I did I'd thank them. People in Hoenn tend to be really stingy with their food for some reason. Back in Galar you could find a whole pack of sausages just sitting on the ground, maybe even an entire premade meal if you're lucky."

The Yungoos in his lap snarled at its trainer, then pointed out the chocolates that sat in the middle of the table, quickly hopping up onto the surface and beginning to chow down. Lavone would not hesitate to join his pokemon, grabbing a few of the sweets and setting them before himself to enjoy as his leisure.

"Did you want any?" He ask with a mouth full of the sweets.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 19:25:34 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

"You know they cook that stuff before they freeze it, right?"[break][break]

Why was she even trying to defend herself? She shook her head, accepting that this conversation had already been derailed. It'd be better to just sit back and see where it'd go next. "Yeah, right. Good idea."[break][break]

People just left food on the ground in Galar?[break][break]

"That's... would you even trust that?" What if the food had been tampered with?[break][break]

She watched him scarf down the treats, and she spared a shake of the head. "Nah, go nuts, dude. Sounds like you need it."

@lavone

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 20:04:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He could barely hear her argument over the sound of him chowing down, licking his fingers as he finally finished his serving, the Yungoose turning over the bowl and continuing to chow down.

Uh… I’m still here, aren’t I?” He laughs lightly grabbing the Yungoos and stuffing the pokemon into his jacket.

I mean, it’s not like that’s the only thing I eat. For the most part I find berries and veggies to cook into a soup. Oh, and curry too. At times I’d find junk to sell that people bought for a lot of money, with the money I made i’d curry powder and some rice.

He leans back and stretches out.

It’s easy being homeless in Galar… Here though… different story.” Lavone sighs a lighthearted sigh, looking to the ceiling before dropping his head down to Bailey.

Oh, speaking of, do you know anywhere good to camp? I’m looking for somewhere quiet ideally.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 6:57:39 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Homeless?[break][break]

Her brows furrowed. Did he mean homeless homeless, or wandering pokemon trainer homeless?[break][break]

Because there was a difference between the two that Bailey Cooper knew all too well, because her years as a wandering pokemon trainer was not comparable to the struggles that came from having no place to return to. “...Try your luck on Route 120.”[break][break]

“Lots of trees. Lots of places to set up secrete bases—that's a Hoenn thing. Ask someone on a route about it and they can give you the run down.”[break][break]

It wasn't the best advice, but it had helped her when she was young, stupid, and looking for a place to be alone for a few weeks.

@lavone

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
seedling [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 9:26:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With a smile and a few nods, he listens to the knowledge she imparts onto him, intently paying attention to her words as she weaved them. Once she had finished, he pulled open his jacket, looking down at the Yungoos.

"Hear that Greg? The nice lady just gave us vital information." The Yungoos, once comfortably wrapped into the jackets seams, crawls out onto the table, looking Bailey dead in the eye for a few second before it began to hock.

From its throat, a fully wrapped chocolate emerged onto the table, covered in the Yungoos' saliva and bile. Once the pokemon regained its composure, it slid the sweet Bailey's way before dashing back to the confines of Lavone's jacket.

"Oooooh, that means he likes you."

A familiar ding rings across the dining room(or wherever this is set), signalling the end of the round of speed dating, Lavone all too eager to get a move on with new knowledge garnered.

"This was fun, we should do it again sometime. If you ever see me around don't be shy to call out the name, MacDaddy L. Or if you're too coy to say that, just Lavone will be fine. Smell ya later!"

And with that, he was gone, leaving the hall in a hurry while pocketing anything edible or seemingly valuable he could fit into his jacket on the way out.