Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 9:15:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"i'll be your bodyguard-cadet. that's like, two times as hot." noah stops. "stop exposing me, dude."

he had been chewing on the idea for while. then again, noah gnaws on most ideas until they lack taste. he still places the gym challenge on the back burner among other things.

noah finishes off an egg before scooting his chair closer to kyle. it takes a few scoots, the legs squeaking against the tiling.

"heeey," he almost abandons his chair as he leans to take kyle's hands. he begins kissing them, "it's not like i'd be gone all of a sudden, and... i should be paying like, rent, since i basically live here."

he pulls kyle's palm to his cheek, resting his face in that warm nook. "when i'm here, you'll have fuuuuuull access to me." a wink punctuates the thought.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 9:51:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his eyes look at noah as he lets himself get spoiled by his words. the neutral expression remains as he dazes amid of noah's worry. it is the blatant words of concern that makes him feel weak when he's with him.

his mind blanks out as he concentrates on the image of noah leaning his face on his hand. it was too early in the morning, and yet, he already finds himself in the mood to claim his rewards.

of the things noah told him, only the last sentence sticks to him.

kyle breaks free from noah's hold and pinches his cheek before it lays limp on his hands again. "okay. i want full access. take your shirt off." kyle returns the wink as the redness of his cheeks brings life to an otherwise deadpan look.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 10:19:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar

his cheek is soft and malleable, inspiring a small grunt from noah. a rosiness comes to his face, equal parts blushing and equal parts teasing from kyle's thumb.

suddenly, his face feels cold in the absence. the egg must have felt the same way once laid.

the request lures noah off his seat. it's a rushed release, the legs of the chair squawking backward as noah heaves himself onto kyle's lap.

he stops, his morning eyes peering at kyle's with dreamy intent. "you're lucky i'm this easy."

noah tugs at the back of his shirt's collar, hands by his neck. in one fluid, practiced motion, he pulls it off and over his head. it dangles from his fingertips like a flag. as he drapes his arms on the top rail of the chair and on either side of kyle's head, noah presses his bare chest close.

"tada-!" noah exclaims under hushed breath. "is this really full access to you?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 17:30:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wraps his arms around noah's waist, locking them in with a mesh of his fingers. a grin finally forms on his face as he gets visibly excited with the forward action noah takes. despite the nature of his command, his eyes lay on noah's own.

"i think we both need to take cold showers this morning."

kyle moves in to give noah a direct peck to his lips before withdrawing back and leaning on the backrest of his dining chair. the taste of bacon grease lingers on his lips, washing them away with a swipe of his tongue.

"but what made you decide on that cadet thing anyways? it just seemed... out of the blue? am i missing something?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 18:00:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"if you wanna save on the heating bill," noah jests, "then let's go all the way and save on hydro by taking one together."

confidently, he presents his bare self- and confidently, he lathers on what ifs and why nots. noah is tempted to give chase. a peck seems too little and just enough at the same time. in compensation for the withdrawal, noah nestles into the curve of kyle's arms.

"well... when you left all of a sudden that one night-" noah can't help but falter into the slightest of frowns. "if i become a cadet, maybe i can tag along next time. i can't do my job if i'm not allowed to go on these top secret missions, yeah?"

the yamper mug smiles. the taste of coffee long forgotten in favour of kyle's lips.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 20:05:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it wasn't a top secret mission, but a personal thing. it wouldn't normally be a bad thing until he realizes that pointing it out would only make the situation much more unbearable for noah.

he tells himself that he did technically do other top secret missions, such as the rescue mission for the commissioner.

"well, you're not wrong." he gives him another sudden peck on his lips. "go get kyle junior. i'm suddenly in a mood to conserve water."

his arms remains locked, keeping noah in place. once the incubator on the other side of the table is in noah's hands, kyle lifts him up with a huff. his arms move to support noah's weight from below, grinning through the embarrassment of doing a cheeky move comparable to noah's usual antics.

"we can talk about cadet stuff in the tub!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 6:00:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the peck disarms noah's self-assured countenance. melts it as the demure shade of some orchid flutters forth. with his head swimming, noah scoops the incubator off the table, pinning his needless shirt against its cool glass curve.

blushing furiously now, noah clings on to kyle with their egg baby awkwardly nestled between them. he laughs as they begin to move with noah struggling to stay secure like a dog too big for its owner.

"just let me know if i ever have to cover kyle junior's eyes and ears." noah's fingers wrinkle his shirt: a makeshift blindfold.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
breakfast [c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 22:31:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ELECTRIKE HATCHES FROM THE EGG!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC FANGS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 15 pokedollars & 1 infamy.
[break]