snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
steel eyes
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 17:07:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
ah, it seems fate has shown the cards clutched in its hand. it comes in the form of yet another automaton, a childlike golem waddling out into her path. is this the fourth one now? part of her almost wonders if it's calling to her, calling for her to add another behemoth to her group. deus would enjoy having a toddler to dote on... it's decided, then, that she'll simply bring the little stone creature home.

and so, without missing a beat, she drifts closer with a smile and an outstretched hand. "would you like to come for a walk?" her voice is light, chipper, excited. the golett in question stares for a moment before something similar to a happy noise escapes the beast and it lifts a rumbling hand to settle against her own. for being made of stone, its touch is surprisingly gentle and she's smiling wider now. "perfect! i could tell you about a friend of mine," she begins, carefully pulling the small automaton along as they begin to wander the path she had veered from. "it looks a lot like you, actually! a bit bigger with different colors but one in the same in the end. i think you'd come to enjoy its company."

this earns a curious rumble from the automaton and before she knows it, the little golem is dragging her toward where she believes the exit lies. had she really managed to pique its interest that much? an amused laugh escapes illeana as she hurries to keep pace with the surprisingly quick behemoth. "i guess you'd like to come home with me, then?"
safari uwu
capturing <3
flammaenixlapisaliummarecauda
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
steel eyes
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 21:50:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT GOLETT!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] bing bong bonk! the warden calls you in!