light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
free rein [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 22:32:17 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"how'd you get stuck..." dawn stated concernedly in his attempt to free the horse's hoove. "we need to watch you more carefully, seriously." he'd eventually get the pokemon out of its trapped state. massaging the creature, he'd look to his partner and say, "hey, can you hand me the healing ointment in that bag?" a hand outstretched as he'd wait to be given the cream.

mission: free rein
notes: open mission, a very lazy starter

[attr="class","merktagI"]@---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
free rein [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 22:54:52 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Like hivemind, the horse that she rides comes to a halt when its partner does. It almost annoys her, how dependent these beasts are on one another. [break][break]

Emma glances down at the man as he massages his mount's leg, offering it consoling words and a soft tone. It feels.. wrong, to see someone so intense, someone who had, at one point, struck fear in her to some extent, portraying softness.[break][break]

Her thoughts are muddled as he reaches up with a hand and she blinks at his request. Emma leans over to rummage the saddlebag, retrieving the ointment and offering it to him.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
free rein [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 16:30:42 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"thank you," cadis spoke with gratitude. using the ointment to massage the mudsdale fetlock he'd casually hum while applying the cream. "there, there," he said, "you're alright." once the cream was applied he'd stand to massage the pokemon's mandible and nape. "i'm surprised you actually came, i didn't expect the lone wolfe to ever grace me with her presence again." he'd look her way, soft hues affixed onto her, "if you want to finish our discussion i'm open to a conversation right here, right now." a simple smile was given.

mission: free rein
notes: hi, here's a late response :peperelax:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
free rein [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 19:33:59 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Cadis' humming is so humanizing that it genuinely surprises the woman. Her gaze shifts from looking forward with cold indifference, to glancing down at him. Her expression is unreadable, but she remains quietly intrigued.[break][break]

At some point, the conversation changes from idle nothings toward the Mudsdale, to genuine conversation regarding Emma. The woman shifts her weight in the seat subconsciously, her heels pushing down on the stirrups, fingers tightening the reins.[break][break]

He uses her pet name again, and she isn't sure if it's endearing or insulting. [break][break]

"I'm as surprised as you are."[break][break]

The words feel uncomfortable in her mouth, but she chooses them anyway.[break][break]

Her gaze meets his as he looks up at her, and she looks away.[break][break]

"Tell me again, what it is you want. With me, with Rocket."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,753 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
free rein [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 4:23:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: