i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 1:45:58 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
With the sudden horseback riding craze the demand for instructors and handlers skyrocketed through astronomically and Adam found himself in such a position.

He honestly thought it was nothing more than a huge exaggeration and the fad wasn’t as serious as people were making it out to be but he was wrong and terribly so.

When he got to the ranch it was simple, just take care of the Pokémon while waiting for anyone to show up. Every now and then someone would show up looking to learn how to ride and for whatever reason, they always went straight for the Rapidash which of course ended up being more difficult than the person expected.

But it was slow and peaceful and Adam enjoyed that and then they were slapped with a rush of people one after another demanding all sorts of things from lessons to carriage rides.

It was overwhelming at first but eventually died down, allowing the man to finally take a seat and relax for a second. And damn did taking a seat never feel this good before.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2020 6:57:18 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

Piggie Smalls sat in her lap, refusing to budge as Bailey tried to situate herself in the leather saddle.[break][break]

“Can you stop hogging up all the space?” She'd say to the Spoink, swinging her feet to try and hook them to the stirrups. The entire time, the rented Rapidash chewed grass, staring at the empty grass field with an indifferent gaze.[break][break]

The Spoink would refuse to budge—and so does the horse pokemon as Bailey taps its side.[break][break]

“Uhhh... fuck. Giddy up?” and that made the lazy horse trot.[break][break]

It was a start.[break][break]

In the distance, she can see others with their struggle—a poor fool was chucked from a raging Rapidash, and she looked from the half-dead rider to her half-dead horse.[break][break]

Her eyes sought and his position on the bench. “Oy. Is there something wrong with mine?”[break][break]

A rapidash in the background screamed with a fury as it stands on its hind-legs, refusing to be tamed.[break][break]

“I wanted one like that.”

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 18:17:03 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
And almost as soon as he finally relaxed someone called out to him. If his glare could blow people up this place would look like the aftermath of an air raid.

He looked over to the woman who had disturbed his rest and then over to the Rapidash that she referred to. Adam did this a few times before rolling his eyes and getting up from his spot, begrudgingly walking over to the woman and her Rapidash.

”Why? So you can end up one the ground busting your ass like that guy?” It was probably Adam’s job to help said person but he couldn’t really give a care at the moment. The man would probably be fine anyway, just needed to walk it off.

”Besides there’s nothing wrong with this Rapidash.” Adam added, walking beside the woman and the Pokémon. He was only able to keep up because of how slow the Rapidash was going, poor thing was probably tired from today.

”Probably an issue with the rider and not the steed.” Adam began to pet the Rapidash, even giving it a treat.

”Isn’t that right? Don’t let the mean lady get to you, you’re fine just the way you are.”

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 18:55:25 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[newclass=.bailey-contain]--bailey-accent:#D1A05B; --bailey-img:url("https://i.imgur.com/nhdOMhi.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","bailey-contain"]
[attr="class","bailey-head"]
[attr="class","bailey-ly-1"]i'm throwing

[attr="class","bailey-ly-2"]caution

[attr="class","bailey-body"]
[attr="class","bailey-text"]
[attr="class","bailey-quote"]

Embarrassment dyed her cheeks pink with its pigment.[break][break]

“Maybe,” Bailey would reply defensively, ignoring the phantom pain that emerged from the thought of her getting launched. “What's it to yah? It's my ass. My business.”[break][break]

That was not a good comeback. [break][break]

Her brow would twitch at the jabbing comments, but none of that aggression was directed to the lazy steed. She would huff and roll her eyes. Mean lady, huh?[break][break]

“Oh, come on! I didn't come here to ride at the kiddie corral, okay? Get some dipshit kid up on ol' faithful so mommy can get some pictures.”[break][break]

Piggie Smalls would nod in agreement—he was here for the action.

[attr="class","bailey-footer"]

[attr="class","bailey-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.bailey-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--bailey-img); background-color: var(--bailey-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #111; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 14px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--bailey-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #2A2A2A; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text] padding: 60px 60px 60px 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #989898; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--bailey-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--bailey-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::after] content: ""; width: 100%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: -50px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629186993599021066/702065069000884244/starry_night_with_a_layer_on_it.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 450px; background: rgb(37, 37, 37); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(30, 30, 30, 0) 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 1) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.bailey-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #2A2A2A; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--bailey-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--bailey-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--bailey-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #D1A05B !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 20:00:40 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
He couldn’t help but laugh. ”Alright! Fine! Fine!” He said finally being able to stop his laughter. ”If the little princess wants to ride with the big boys then that’s what she’ll get.” Adam smiled, hiding his devilish intent as he began to walk off towards the barn.

”Just hop on down and wait right there.” He added right before he disappeared into the building. When he came back out following behind him on the reigns he was pulling was the meanest, biggest Rapidash of the lot. ”So this is what you wanted, yeah?” Adam asked, walking the horse over to Bailey.

”This big boy right here is Cloudjumper! He’s a five times Champion of the international Pokémon race that takes place in Unova. Don’t want the kiddie coral? Well, here ya go?” He’d offer the reigns over to her. Honestly, he didn’t expect her to take it. No one in their right mind would do this.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 20:38:44 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[newclass=.bailey-contain]--bailey-accent:#D1A05B; --bailey-img:url("https://i.imgur.com/nhdOMhi.png");[/newclass]

This was a bad idea.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper watched Adam as he went to the stables, puffing her chest with indignation when he was out of earshot. “I'm not little. I'm a grown ass princess. Prick...” her voice would trail as she stepped off from the horse. In one arm, she hoisted up Piggie Smalls, and listened to his squeals of protest from being carried in such a fashion.[break][break]

“Oh, hush. I'd put you in a pokeball if you'd let me,” and the Spoink would turn up its chin at the suggestion, letting the sunlight refract from its strange red pearl. The frustration seemed to warn Bailey that she would reap what she sow-ed if such behavior continued.[break][break]

Back on the ground, it would resume its bouncing... and Bailey seemed keen to watch and see if the little psychic pig was doing any better. Its sickness had seemed to subside for the moment, but only because she had been insistent on limiting its ability to use moves.[break][break]

The less it used that janky pearl, the better. The damn thing did not seem to be high quality.[break][break]

When Adam returned with Cloudjumper, she tried to maintain her bravado. “Ohhh yeah? That right?”[break][break]

And she took the reigns. “This'll be more my speed,” and with the confidence that only an idiot could muster, she would attempt to mount the horse.[break][break]

Piggie Smalls watched, as if sensing the pending disaster.

[newclass=.bailey-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--bailey-img); background-color: var(--bailey-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #111; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 14px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--bailey-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #2A2A2A; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text] padding: 60px 60px 60px 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #989898; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--bailey-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--bailey-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::after] content: ""; width: 100%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: -50px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629186993599021066/702065069000884244/starry_night_with_a_layer_on_it.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 450px; background: rgb(37, 37, 37); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(30, 30, 30, 0) 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 1) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.bailey-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #2A2A2A; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--bailey-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--bailey-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--bailey-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #D1A05B !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 20:57:41 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
She was already going much further than Adam expected with the simple action of taking the reins from him. Eyebrows raised and arms crossed as he watched her attempt to mount the Rapidash, a feat he was sure wouldn’t go well.

Rapidash could be EXTREMELY picky about the people they let ride and that was considering competent and experience riders. Someone like her? There was no way Cloudjumper was going to let her on and it even looked like that.

The Pokémon agitated and clearly uncomfortable about the whole thing, he looked ready to kick and buck. While that would be funny, Adam didn’t want her to get hurt.

And given the size and power of this Rapidash, in particular, she would get seriously injured. Nope! He wouldn’t care, he’d her deal with the consequences of her arrogance. But as soon as Cloudjumper started to get unruly Adam stepped in.

”Hey listen, are you sure you want to do this? I get that you want to go fast and everything but playing around with Rapidash isn’t something you just walk away from. He’ll really mess you up if you’re not careful! so why don't you get down real slow and nice.”

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 21:42:37 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar

She sensed the pokemon's aggression—it rolled off the Rapidash like a wake from the moment she mounted him. The agitated breathing, the way his body stiffened, were all signs that Cloudjumper was ready to live up to his name if she didn't get the hell off.[break][break]

Bailey sucked in a breath, debating her options as Adam stepped in to intervene.[break][break]

Did this horse know how many badges she had? Did this guy? Hell no. The Elite Four member battled between pride and common sense, and then felt common sense come out as the superior force—she didn't want to get bucked halfway to Unova, or wherever this hellbeast came from.[break][break]

“Uh... slow and nice, right?” Slowly, she tried to shift her weight. “Like... like this?”[break][break]

The horse bolted the moment her weight changed.[break][break]

“Fuck! Never mind! Holy shi—” and she had to snap herself back into position, clutching to the saddle for dear life.[break][break]

Cloudjumper jumped the fence to the corral, bolting across the wide open fields like a prisoner making an escape. “This is not my speed! This is not my fucking speed!” She would squeal, realizing that the horse had essentially kidnapped her.[break][break]

Piggie Smalls would watch his trainer's sudden departure, and would bounce with his tiny nub arms raised, as if demanding that Adam do something—and take the small pig with him.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 23:38:29 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Good, she was finally going to listen to reason and come down off of the Rapidash. Despite the way he was acting Adam wasn’t in much of an “I told you so” mood. As long as she just got off safely and nothing bad happened everything would be just fine. And as soon as he thought that the worst happened and the slightest change made Cloudjumper take off. Adam had been moving forward to eventually help her get down which is why when the Rapidash took off the force of it knocked him back.

”Fucking hell! Why doesn’t anyone just listen to me the first time?!” He quickly sprung back up and released his Arcanine, the only Pokémon he had that’d be able to keep up with the Rapidash.

”Alright Pro, after that Rapidash!” Adam almost missed the small pig bouncing up and down near him. Scooping the little guy up, Adam then jumped onto his Arcanine who then took off after the horse. The little one was a Spoink right? Maybe it could be of some use for them.

”Hey little guy you wouldn’t happen to know some type of psychic move that’d help us right now, would you? Maybe something like teleport or hell even psychic? It’d be wonderful if you were able to use psychic and just lifted her off the Rapidash and to us.” He’d ask the Spoink, not actually expecting much.

Cloudjumper still had a decent lead on them but they were gaining ground. ”Grab onto the reins!” Adam tried his best to reach her by shouting but there was a good chance that the speed they were going she wouldn’t be able to hear him.

”Grab onto them and pull back! Show him you’re not afraid and have command!”

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 2:22:03 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar

They could hear her shouting from the field.[break][break]

Piggie Smalls was too occupied by his runaway trainer. When Adam scooped the Spoink from the ground, it was done without complaint. The stubborn psychic pig would situate himself at the helm of the man's lap, as if he were the one leading the charge.[break][break]

Or, maybe it was because it was pretty cool to ride an Arcannie.[break][break]

Bailey could not stop her endless string of swears as she had forgone any attempt to control the horse—she clutched to the saddle for dear life, wondering how the fuck she had rode a Zebstrika during the Mossdeep Raid.[break][break]

But then again, there had been a lot of things she had done on that fated day that still surprised her.[break][break]

As Adam and the spoink started to draw into close proximity, it would become clear that Bailey Cooper would make no effort to reach for the reigns. “Are you out of your fucking mind?!” She'd shout, “This jackass will just buck me off!”[break][break]

Piggie Smalls would raise his tiny, nub-like arm to tell Adam to save his breath—he was no average spoink, and the crackling red light that gathered in his “pearl” smelled earthy and fresh as he prepared to utilize its energy.[break][break]

The Rapidash would suddenly find itself unable to make traction as it was suspended from the ground, engulfed in a red light.[break][break]

“Smalls!” But Bailey sounded less than impressed as she dismounted from the suspended Rapidash, not caring if she fell to the ground with a less than graceful thud—she would scramble, rushing to the spoink.[break][break]

Because that small moment of energy made the pig look pale—remnant energy sparking like a severed cable cord, lashing out with a single tendril that scoured the ground and that reshaped it—and a long ridge of raised rock sprouted up from where it struck.[break][break]

She'd scoop the spoink into her arms. “I told you not to do that! You trying to give me a heart attack? You were just starting to feel better!” And her eyes would scoured him for injuries, like a mother that had just picked up their child after they tripped.[break][break]

A weak oink would answer her question.[break][break]

“Fuck,” and that swear was spoken as a sigh as she'd cradle her hand against the back of Piggie Small's head.[break][break]

The next second, Cloudjumper would be released from the psychic that had kept him suspended... and he would continue running.[break][break]

“...Well, that was enough excitement for one day. Uh... how about I had you fifty bucks cash and you just say someone stole the horse? ...Unless you think you can catch it.”[break][break]

/end

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hold your horses [M]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 3:04:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free speed-raising move.
[break]