6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rift [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 18:58:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"we're not getting any faster just by talking." kyle proceeds to pick up the shellfish with no prior asking. "let's just go. we can deal with stuff when it happens."

it is kyle's carefree decision making that usually gets him into trouble. while he can foresee problems arising with this setup, he does have solutions fora few hiccups along the way.

"it's, like, one of those pet system where they can fight for you, don't you think?" he points out to fernando. "don't worry much about her. we'll be fine. i'm very good at running away from my problems."

he slings his bow around his shoulders, not wanting to keep it in his inventory in case he needs it in a moment's notice. legs eventually continue to the city's entrance to officially start progress on this quest.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
rift [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 23:13:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "i mean i guess..."

fernando makes his doubt obvious but who's he to argue against the legendary two for one special? as long as that burden doesn't weigh on fernando, which seems unlikely considering that olivia is immobile and kyle's shouldering the weight, he doesn't mind.

the comment about running away from his problems goes over his head and since he doesn't know it's actually kyle, fernando makes nothing of it. anonymity is a powerful thing.

fernando continues on as their reserve player and maintains his pistol in his hand. if they do get ganked, unless the enemy has decent numbers, they should be able to disable and dismantle anything that gets thrown their way.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
rift [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 0:46:42 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","abooti"] she was shoved inside someone's pocket, and syren managed to peek through the top by squirming.

but her wigglin' and wagglin' proved too much for the pocket to handle, and she fell to the ground with a thud and a crack. her quest item, the precious egg, shattered. syren deadpanned and olivia sighed - she'd have to do this all over.

[newclass=.abooti]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abooti b]color: #b0c4de[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rift [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 2:38:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","gamer"]QUEST COMPLETE!
[attr="class","gamer2"]

PICK UP YOUR LOOT![break]
note: this thread has been repurposed as a social.
[break]