UPGRADE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
UPGRADE
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 22:22:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".beancontainer"]width: 300px; height: auto; margin: 0px auto; border: 1px solid #444; background: #444;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beanheader"]width: 300px; height: auto; padding-bottom: 5px; background-color: rgba(100,100,100,0.3); text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beantext"]width: 280px; margin: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'montserrat'; color: #fdfdfd; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beantag"]border-left: 3px solid #999; text-align: right; padding: 5px; font-family: 'montserrat'; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 3px; float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beantag a"]font-family: 'montserrat'; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat&display=swap]

[attr="class","beancontainer"]

[attr="class","beanheader"]

[attr="class","beantext"]
"I'll keep that in mind, sir." Gemma smiles tightly, because there's no way she's going there with him watching, before giving a thumbs up. There's a sound in the background of her audio, and her avatar glances around, as if trying to see where it came from.
[break][break]
"Well, that's my queue to log out. My work phone just went off." She smiles again, a bit more genuine, and waves. "See you around, Censored." She jokes about his name, before disappearing with a little ding noise.

[attr="class","beantag"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
UPGRADE
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 22:24:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando bids her farewell until she logs out. Only then sign with an audible "hmph". He goes about his business as usual.

THREAD END

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]