marcel maeda
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 22:27:55 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","bb-top"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","healer"]he's setting up camp on a cliff by the beach, lured in by the view more than anything. the last of the day's light has near faded, marcel now mostly guided by the campfire which steadily burns. half-way through setting up his tent, he hears a rustle in the woods nearby.
[break][break]
placing the tent peg on the ground, marcel picks up his staff, summoning a SPIKY SHIELD around him as he hits the ground. he tries to make out the figure approaching from the darkness.
[break][break]
"hello?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bb-top]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeball]width:16px;padding:0px 3px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeball:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.healer b]font-weight:normal;color:#e37388;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 22:39:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pinblock"]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]she had gotten lost.
[break][break]
it was not stubbornness but curiosity that prevented her from opening her map. the healer wanted to explore every possible place in the game, map it mentally before relying on anything else. so it was careless wandering at this point. something she always seemed to do offline as well. Hoenn was a big place, but this realm was much larger.
[break][break]
"hello?" wafted on the wind. her pace was leisurely, not intending for the other to be startled. "hello" she echoes back, her voice feminine and carefree. revealing her body to the fire, the pink-haired woman's eyes adjusted. she looks to the flame to the hooded man in robes, a calm yet friendly smile on her features.
[break][break]
"I seem to have lost my bearings" she added "do you mind if I sit here for a bit?" and collect her thoughts? still, this was his campsite. she waited for permission, and if none was given she would be on her way.

[attr="class","pincreds"]coded by pie
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 15:58:11 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","bb-top"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","healer"]the shield falls, marcel relaxes. "sure, go for it." taking a glance at her profile, he can't help but chuckle at her username. "kiss it better?" a healer, evidently. he's at least better prepared to face one of his own, compared to the more battle-oriented classes.
[break][break]
moving back to his tent, marcel continues with the set up. "need any healing?" he asks. though he assumes the woman has that covered, he offers to be polite.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@primrose

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bb-top]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeball]width:16px;padding:0px 3px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeball:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 16:30:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]permission was granted, so she would glide over and sit opposite of the man. his chuckle from her username earned a soft one from her. exactly why she had chosen it - to make people laugh. "a customer suggested it" she stated, however, she had enjoyed it enough to take it. "I have a little side-job of making medicines offline."
[break][break]
and as a pseudo-Nurse Joy type online, she made the connection easily enough. she tended to have that mindset - comfort brings healing in its own way. he does ask if she needs assistance, and to that, she shakes her head. "no, thank you" she has that covered with her health-recovering moves. "you are a healer as well?" she asks him, slightly tilting her head to the side.
[break][break]
she heard their class was in high demand. not many chose to play as them, opting for a powerhouse. "it is nice to meet you" she bows her head to him. "has the night been treating you well?" she did not see any bodies of monsters about. though they could have evaporated into code by the time she came upon him.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 13:50:31 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","bb-top"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","healer"]"oh, that's interesting." he remarks, his words not at all insincere. it's refreshing to meet new people, especially when the company he was used to had...more specific skillsets. medicine was a talent for the people.
[break][break]
marcel had chosen the healer class for less than selfless reasons. though he didn't mind helping others along the journey--this was a game, after all--he found greater power in being the hidden strength allies rather than flashy, brute force.
[break][break]
"well enough," he answers, "there haven't been too many spawns around here." though he had his defensive spells at the ready, marcel didn't stand much of a chance if it came down to fighting anything more than a low-level spawn. "where was it you wanted to go, exactly? i know the area pretty well." a result of getting far too invested in this game, no doubt.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 15:58:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]"oh, I see" Primrose remarked, her eyes glancing around once more. no, no spawns seemed to be coming up on her HUD's mini-map either. he did offer to give her directions. she flashed him a grateful smile. "nowhere particular - just to the nearest town" a nod was given. "I have a few things I collected that I would like to sell."
[break][break]
gathering was a favorite past time of hers - both online and offline. one could learn so much from the earth. "ah, here" she drew up her inventory, selecting some medicines she had crafted. "a gift, for putting up with me" she sent one of the potions to him to either accept or deny. "us healers have to stick together." she'd add with a light chuckle. she would not be offended if he didn't take it though.
[break][break]
"I must say your avatar is very nice" Primrose complimented innocently "I wish I made a better one, or at least a more creative one." the hooded robe was a nice touch. she wondered if it was starting equipment or just part of the aesthetic.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 23:28:29 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","bb-top"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","healer"]though his face is mostly obstructed by his mask, the smile that graces marcel's features is a clear enough response. he accepts the gifts graciously with a quick tap of the trading window. "that's very kind of you." with many players eager to up their kill count, it was refreshing to meet those who didn't attack on sight. interactions like these were much more satisfying.
[break][break]
the compliment comes unexpected. his surprise is subdued. "thanks. perks of the class, i guess." the apostle subclass he went for had a multitude of available equipment, but marcel (evidently) had decided the robe and veil he was currently wearing were the best of the lot. it had taken some work reaching the levels for it, mind. "yours is lovely too," he returns politely, "the jewellery's a nice touch."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 1:16:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]
was it something she said?
[break][break]
compared to his acceptance of her little gift, the compliment was brushed off easily. there was a flash of confusion, quickly replaced by an easy-going smile at his own compliment toward her avatar. "thank you." was all she said to that, giving a nod of her head.
[break][break]
he did not seem to wish to talk about himself much, perhaps. it may be that simple. "perhaps we may... ah, kill some mobs?" she tilted her head, eyes squinting slightly at the lingo "at least if we see each other next time." though she would not push such things.
[break][break]
it was merely a conversation piece, for what else did others do in a game like this but kill mobs? though she saw the irony of two healers trying to slaughter innocent code. "do you know the nearest town, however?" he offered directions, did he not?
[break][break]
she should be on her way and not inconvenience him further. though if he did not mind her company, Primrose would remain for a bit longer.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 1:28:14 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","bb-top"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","healer"]his smile brightens a touch. "yeah, i'd like that." he sends the healer a friend request. "i'll message you next time i'm out training, how's that sound?" farming for loot was always easier in a team, especially given the fact that his offensive skills weren't the strongest.
[break][break]
he has to think before he answers her next question. thankfully it hadn't been too long since he'd set out from the town, he was confident enough to not check his map. "walk back to the bottom of the cliff then keep heading--" he mutters to himself before reaching his answer, "north-west. just walk straight, you can't miss it."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respite [open/m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 23:11:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]
the other player brightened at her offer. it only made her smile warmer. she'd give a nod, rising to her feet. he gave her the directions she needed, however, he also sent a request her way. Primrose accepted easily, swiping on her HUD his avatar's friend request. accepted.
[break][break]
"thank you" the young woman stated, placing both hands in front of her to bow politely. "I shall set off then. I'd like to reach the town when the stores open." by the time she arrived, the NPCs would be opening their doors to new customers.
[break][break]
"it was lovely meeting you." she'd add as she twirled away, lifting a hand to wave him off as she vanished back to the wilds. here's hoping she stayed alive long enough to get to her destination.