yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 20:06:05 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

"the thing about this place is that it fucking sucks, sina." onus is irritated today, by a shocking turn of events. the barista got his coffee order wrong, and then he missed the crosswalk b just a second in lilycove, and now he's here, "patrolling." being a ranger means you can't ever just not being doing shit, apparently. patrolling, doing missions, patrolling, doing missions...where does "lay around" fit in that schedule? hm? it makes him sick.

and so does this shitty ass coffee!

he tosses it toward a garbage can as he walks by, the cup hitting the rim and toppling down into the grass beside it. onus stops, eyes rolling. "mother fu-! ....ugh." he can feel all the trees judging him as he takes his first step away, so he begrudgingly stops. "fine. just...fine." he ceremoniously retrieves his trash and disposes of it properly.

"this day is shitty." he echoes again, complaining to anyone who might hear.

as for sina? she's heard it all before. she just walks on in silence, her own eyes rolling at her trainer's temper tantrum.

@sidonie

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 21:55:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#DE1B2E; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

you kept rolling

snake eyes

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

well, well.
[break][break]
here is someone she thought never to see again. Onus Eliakim, hired muscle - though more like a thug to her. she watches as he throws his tantrum, moving to pluck the trash he threw from the ground. Sidonie smirks lowly, in her silence and shadow, before emerging. perhaps he could be useful again. one never knows these days.
[break][break]
"my" the woman states idly "Onus, as I live and breathe" try as she might, her smile never quite reaches her eyes honestly. she approaches boldly, though she would pause a few steps away. with her was her Drizzile in tow, the water-types eyes focus on the other human cautiously. "what brings you to Hoenn?"
[break][break]
she could guess, and she did guess inwardly, yet she wanted to hear it from him. friend... or foe?

duo wild
[break]

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 22:41:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOLAR BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @sidonie

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER

close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 4:02:22 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

"you have got to be..." the words slip out under his breath, his eyes finding their way up the outline of the woman before him. her bob is severe and edgy, and it suits her personality just fine. "sidonie. hi." her inquiry about his reasoning for coming to hoenn rolls off his shoulders and gets lost in the wind while he returns the gaze at the drizzile.

"it's been a while." he has little more to say, his mind distracted by the movement coming from behind his counterpart. "sina, shadow sneak." the kecleon leaps into battle, her shadow whisking past sidonie and drizzile to startle the cottonee behind them. the azumarill that accompanies it will have to be left to her.

the cottonee returns with a fairy wind as a sparkling dust picks up in the air and floats toward the kecleon. she braces for the attack, which does not faze her much as her coat changes. "slash, sina." the kecleon is swifter than she might at first appear, closing the little remaining distance between her and cottonee quickly. her claws shine, their glow leaving a trail in the air as they come down across the cottonee, damaging it enough to send it sprawling into the brush once again.

this all felt so, so reminiscent.

"doesn't really feel like much time has passed, huh? still as bright and cheery as ever?"

that temper tantrum? it didn't happen, by the way! and if put in the position to deny it, onus would do just that.

@sidonie

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 15:55:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

snake eyes

he seems less than pleased to see her. excellent. it means she could be a thorn in his side for a bit. his beast goes off to hunt, sneaking around her form to assault a Cottonee. Sidonie still does not release her Drizzile; it remains close to her side, eyeballing an Azumarill as it walks by.
[break][break]
"still as sarcastic and deflecting as usual?" she shoots back quietly, rolling her own shoulder once in a dismissive manner. Sidonie does not prod his little hissy fit. it was enough to see and store away for further use. "I am guessing you are looking for more little friends."
[break][break]
her head gestures around them with a subtle nod. she could ask to join - but where was the fun in that? instead, she forces her company upon him - just to see him tick.

skipping
[break]

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 21:18:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW 
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH

close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 21:31:59 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

he chuckles, a smirk settling in on his face. "sarcastic and deflecting? i don't know what you're talking about." the temper tantrum from before is a thing of the past -- he has enough going on in front of him. to sidonie, he is likely nothing but an extra set of hands to protect her precious research, whatever that is. their history is pretty dated but is not so recent, so seeing her here is a shock to say the least.

then again, she has a habit of showing up unwanted.

her attitude toward pokemon was almost as 'endearing' as the rest of her personality. he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "you mean pokemon? not necessarily but...sometimes they crop up."

speaking of which, more wild pokemon appear -- this time, a carbink and a floette. he squares off with the carbink, his hand reaching into his pocket for amaya's pokeball. a flash of light reveals the cufant, her hulking form towering over the carbink, who initiates the battle with a power gem.

amaya takes the attack, leaning her head into it with little difficulties thanks to type advantage. "iron head." she complies with easy, diving in for an attack. it's enough to weaken the pokemon, sending it knocking into the tree behind it. rocks levitate around it and fly toward the cufant, who charges forward and breaks them with another iron head as they hurdle toward her. another hit and the carbink is defeated.

onus tosses an empty pokeball at the pokemon in hopes of recruiting it. it rattles on the ground, but onus looks to sidonie.

"and what are you doing out here, hm?"

@sidonie

capture attempt on carbink!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 2:58:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

snake eyes

"sometimes" she repeats, ignoring his earlier remarks. her eyes drift to the Carbink, disinterested as Onus tackles it. it was only by the arrival of the Floette did her expression turn curiously. a Kalosian Pokemon, in Hoenn. fairy-types were still quite new - not much known of them scientifically. their roots were more into myth - and she would take it apart.
[break][break]
tossing a Pokeball onto the ground, the tiny Charmander appearing. "flamethrower" she commanded it. the creature looked uncertain but complied, shooting a beam of fire at the Floette. the little flower fairy cried out in pain, but Sidonie pressed on. "slash." darting forward, the fire-lizard aimed a swipe at the wild beast. it fluttered idly before dropping.
[break][break]
she'd take an empty Pokeball out, throwing it at the Floette. "is it not obvious?" she smirked lightly, gesturing to the wobbling Pokeball now.

attempted capture of floette
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 3:29:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG

[break]
YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 20:17:52 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

the pokeball rolls to a stop, the carbink contained and now under his ownership. he looks over and finds sidonie has also captured her "prey," as she would likely see it. "i guess it's obvious then." is all he can manage. the two of them have never gotten along based on their differing moral compasses, even if they were both pieces of shit in their own ways.

at least onus wasn't a pokemon abuser.

"so, how's that research of yours going? gave up the bullshit that is the galar region?" more pokemon appear, apparently hungry for battles today out here. amaya is returned and replaced with sina, who opens up the battle with a psybeam. it is enough to stagger the weezing, who responds with a sludge bomb. It washes over the kecleon and leaves her as a poison type. She unleashes another psybeam, this one knocking the weezing out.

he looks to sidonie. she looks just as he remembers her looking, maybe even a bit less human than before. how she is the way she is, he'll never quite know.

@sidonie

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 20:41:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

snake eyes

he called it abuse. she called it using resources. "the Galar region" she began at his inquiry. of course, she would not tell him everything. he had not earned that right. besides, with his idealism, she pegged him having joined the league. Sidonie was no fool. "has been used." other people would be going there to discover their own thing. take their league challenge. explore. it wasn't useful anymore.
[break][break]
she had done what she needed to do there. that was enough. as Onus tackled the Weezing, she would notice a Salandit scurrying about. having experimented with the breed before, she picked up tell-tale signs this one was female. therefore, it was useful to her. "Drizzile" she commanded, pointing at the wild beast. the water lizard nodded, scurrying forward to do battle. "water pulse."
[break][break]
Drizzile shot water at the half-fire-type, following up with a sucker punch as the Salandit prepared an attack. the shock scared the other reptile, causing it to pause and return a half-hearted move. Drizzile dodged with ease, aiming another water pulse. this felled the Salandit, causing Sidonie to toss another Pokeball. "still as sunny as ever" she commented on his mood. even she could have... some sort of fun.

attempted capture of salandit
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 23:42:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FACADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[break]
SIDONIE CAUGHT THE SALANDIT!

close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 21:55:16 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

has been used.

sidonie's choice of the word "use" is usually deliberate and never, ever good. onus was never enlightened to just what he was protecting when they were working together in galar, but whatever it is, it cannot be good. he searches her face -- he's not sure what for -- maybe a sign of humanity?

it isn't there, and the void is filled with another snarky line directed at him. he cannot help but chuckle, nodding his head. "just my same, bubbly self."

his eyes fall upon a scraggy, and he grins. the pokemon is one that he finds endearing, and so he tosses zen's pokeball again and unleashes the tropius. the flying type unleashes an air slash at the pokemon, who dodges, and returns with a high jump kick. with another air slash, zen is able to redirect the scraggy into a nearby tree. both the tropius and his trainer watch a shiver go up the entire body of the scraggy as it tumbles to the ground, defeated.

onus tosses a pokeball and looks back to sidonie.

"let me rephrase my previous question, then. what are you doing here, in hoenn?" he knows the answer to that question will not come, but it is clear that she will not leave him alone any time soon. to force the conversation back upon her is to, hopefully, get her to leave him alone.

@sidonie
capture attempt on scraggy!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 17:44:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

snake eyes

unfortunately for Onus, he was in no position to demand answers. Sidonie stared at him for a moment before accepting the Pokeball collected by her Drizzile. she chuckled a bit, a short derisive utter as her eyes closed. "research." was all she gave him. she was a scientist.
[break][break]
that should be obvious. if he suddenly gained a conscience... well, that was no fun. he was all too eager to accept money previously, it did not matter what he did. unfortunately, the league seemed to have gotten hold of him. he did not show up on any Rocket recruits recently.
[break][break]
shameful. though one should never forget where they came from. humble beginnings to hardened life. and jobs done previously... could not be washed away so easily. his hands were filthy. so was his so-called conscience. her stare lingered over the Purrloin before averting.
[break][break]
"hunt" she ordered her lizard. the Drizzile gave a curt nod before darting off into the brush.

skipping
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
give me grace [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 1:01:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARBOK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER FANG

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRIMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE

[break]
ONUS CAUGHT THE SCRAGGY!