yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 19:53:27 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

this virtual reality around him is still foreign to him, though he has begun to get a grip on what he is to do and how he is supposed to go about doing it. that, of course, requires "internet friends" which he not only does not have, but does not know how to effectively obtain. so many people around here seem to have their little squad to go after enemy hordes or whatever.

onus, or dell, as he has decided to go by in the game, is not one such person, and barely knows what an enemy horde or aggro or whatever, is.

he wonders...am i...old?

"i can't be that old if i've made it this far by myself so far!" fate would find him in fontaine, a lush area of the virtual reality with waterfalls and oceans and beaches. his character, dell, stands alone, sword loosely gripped in hand, blond hair hanging down in his face, eyepatch limiting his peripheral vision rather substantially. 

the sand beneath his feet is gritty and real, a shocking realization he's had several times since starting the game. it's an impressive undertaking.

he walks the beach alone, knowing damn well that he's about to be in for a shock if he remains that way much longer. this place is supposedly known for having a lot of aggro mobs, which he was equipped to deal with, just not well enough to do it alone. something needed to change.

fate, again, brought him to a female character. "hi uh, i'm out here by myself and am probably in way deeper than i ought to be...would you mind teaming up for a little bit?" it's just about as nice as he's ever been, so she'd better say yes.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 21:43:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

It seemed fate or destiny or whatever one might call it, worked in extremely curious ways. Dell happened to stumble into Fontaine on a whim, unsure what he was looking for but ultimately exactly what Avery would need. [break][break]

It seemed that, mere moments before he had arrived, Avery had been dumped by her previous partner. It seemed that they were absolutely not prepared to learn that she was ultimately useless on the battlefield in terms of actual attacks. She was a borne healer and hadn't chosen any moves that would deal damage. Instead, she focuse solely on supporting and protecting the people on her side of the fight.[break][break]

"No! No, please, I promise, I'm an excellent healer! I won't let you down, I swear, you can count on me! Don't go, no, no, no!"[break][break]

Her hand drops dramatically as she overextends, reaching for the warrior that held his sword over his shoulder and tsked his way out the door. Avery frowns, nearly in tears at his departure. The woman sits down on the ground, holding her face in her hands as Dell arrives. [break][break]

She sniffles as the shuffle of footsteps brings her out of her misery, and she looks up from her hands to see another warrior approaching. But this one seems a lot sweeter than her previous partner and was actually asking her for help. She gasps, jaw dropping at the mere though of it, before swallowing and getting to her feet. Without warning, she wraps her arms around the one-eyed warrior, sobbing into his chest armor.[break][break]

"Oh my goodness! Please, please! I promise I'll protect you, I'm a really good healer. I promise! I won't let you down, sir, I won't!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 0:36:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]OCTILLERY

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
PAR

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

MALE - SNIPER[break]
OCTAZOOKA / GUNK SHOT / BULLET SEED[break]

a NORMAL SPAWN has appeared!
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]OCTILLERY

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - SNIPER[break]
OCTAZOOKA / BULLET SEED / ROCK BLAST[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 21:57:29 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

his proposal is met with something that was either elation, desperation, utter despair, or loneliness. he cannot find the answer in Shay's face as she buries it in his armor, sobs erupting from her mouth and echoing back off the dense armor. his arms hover in the air above her and a look of awkward discomfort occupies his visage until he ultimately gives her a few pats on the back. "Oh -- okay. yeah, awesome, okay. you're hired." he pats her a few times more, gently trying to get her to separate from him.

"er, not hired, per se, since i have no money and this is a game and i don't even know if you can hire people for things? so uh, yeah. friends helping friends then. i need a good healer or i'm toast anyways." his hand rubs the back of his head as he finally separates himself from Shay. "i'm dell." he reaches out a hand for shaking, but the introduction is cut short by the arrival of a pair of octillery. "oh, let's put this team to the test, i guess."

he draws his sword, standing between the two pokemon and his healer, sure to protect her as best as he can. he uses one shift gear to boost his speed and attack before using a smart strike on the first octillery. its attempt at gunk shot is futile against the steel-type warrior, who again uses shift gear before the second octillery uses octazooka. he tanks the attack, using smart strike on the first octillery to get rid of it entirely. the second uses octazooka again, hitting him again.

another smart strike and both octillery are gone.

"whew."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 23:16:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

The stranger gives her a couple of awkward pats but Avery shirks the weird in favor of accepting the kindness. He eventually maneuvers her off of his chest and she detangles her arms, allowing them to lay at her side as she thumbed over the hem of her robe. She continues to smile at him, but quickly moves to the defensive when two Octillery arrive.[break][break]

"Technically, yes? But not players so much. There's a contract system but it's for NPC workers and stuff - it's complicated. I just appreciate your help and company! I'm looking for super rare drops so I can build this super cool new sword!"[break][break]

She meant to shake his hand when he offered it, but she startles at the sight of the Pokemon and instead casts a hasty GRASSY TERRAIN. It causes an abundance of flowers and moss and grass to grow rapidly. Some seaweed and vines from the edge of the water also get a boost, unintentionally entangling the tentacles of their attackers.[break][break]

In the meantime, however, while Dell manages to take care of both opponents, Shay hurriedly keeps his health bar stable using FLORAL HEALING. The lovely flowers brush his skin and wipe away the blood, sweat and tears. His cuts are healed by the natural healing energies of her fairy-type healing.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 2:29:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]BASCULIN

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - ROCK HEAD[break]
HEAD SMASH / AQUA JET / TAKE DOWN[break]

you defeated the previous mob. it drops the following items of loot:[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]BASCULIN

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - ROCK HEAD[break]
HEAD SMASH / AQUA JET / TAKE DOWN[break]

you defeated the previous mob. it drops the following items of loot:[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 1:14:13 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar

"oh, thanks." he feels himself being rejuvenated, his breathing less labored and his heart rate less rapid. dell offers a smile to his teammate, realizing just how useful it is to have such a dedicated healer on his team. to turn down such help would be...stupid, maybe? "you're a huge help, you know that?"

it immediately becomes clear to dell what the strategy will be -- he beats shit up, shay cleans him up afterwards. its doable.

two basculin appear, and his grip on the hilt of his longsword tightens as one immediately launches itself at him with an aqua jet. the other follows, and dell tanks both hits, feeling his defensive stat rise. he immediately shifts gears before using smart strike on each of them, several flurries of his sword sending both pokemon sprawling. their health bars decrease, but not by enough.

another aqua jet from each, another smart strike from him, and they both disappear, just like the previous enemies. he grins a little, knowing that any pain will subside in moments thanks to shay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 23:20:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

When she's offered a smile she can't help but blush. Maybe it was the beautiful knight in shining armor vibe, or her bashful ability to be easily embarrassed. Regardless, the healer continues to re-cast the GRASSY TERRAIN if it begins to wither or become drowned out by the sudden onslaught of Basculin they soon encounter.[break][break]

That, and she finds it much easier to accept his compliments by not speaking at all, too flustered to come up with something appropriate in response.[break][break]

She manages to narrowly avoid being covered in Basculin remains when he slashes through them with his SMART STRIKE, and she helps him recover his health with more FLORAL HEALING every time they manage to bounce off of his armor with AQUA JET. [break][break]

Fortunately for her, she stays out of the combat and out of danger, saving her mana from the need to use her AOE heal.[break][break]

"And.. you're really strong."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
slow to start [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2020 7:01:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]FERALIGATR

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - SHEER FORCE[break]
SUPERPOWER / HYDRO PUMP / SCARY FACE / ICE FANG[break]

you defeated the previous mobs. they drop the following loot for both of you:[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager