6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 19:17:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle takes his palm and drives it straight to noah's face, covering the abomination from his view. besides, kyle already was immune to puppy dog faces even if noah somehow managed to make it work.

"ya, like ugly-cute kinda thing," he agrees.

his hand eventually slides to the side of his face, caressing his cheek until his fingers find the perfect place on his cheek to pinch. the gesture is short, but sweet, enough to convey his affection across amid the previous statement.

"do you want to? i probably have some downstairs if you want."

the basement had a lot of things he uses when he tinkers on stuff stored, unless his type:null has chewed them off. it has to do something when it's bored, right? kyle wants to believe it just sleeps all the time instead of destroying things and then hiding the evidence.

although he entertains it, kyle knows they wouldn't push for that idea.

"that, or we can look for a baby bottle or something and feed it with that."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 23:31:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the pseudo-compliment causes a pout to sprout on noah's lips. before it can fall off his face, however, kyle's pinch causes the bud to stretch into a startled wincing. a small exclamation of pain breaks the shape as noah's body delivers a thousand ripples through the tub.

"you're joking, right?" noah laughs.

he looks over at the electrike and he pokes its soft snout with the tip of his finger.

"we don't need a baby bottle." he huffs with an exaggerated swell. noah points to his own nipple, closing his eyes with knightly closed lip smile. "i'll nurse him myself."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 5:19:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle appears to ponder at the thought as if carefully deliberating about it when there's nothing to think carefully about, lowering his head as he muses on it. after a few seconds, he raises it up to noah's eye level.

"okay, mama." he agrees.

his hand eventually slides to the side of his face, caressing his cheek until his fingers find the perfect place on his cheek to pinch. the gesture is short, but sweet, enough to convey his affection across amid the previous statement.

he takes the baby electrike by its pits, carrying it in front of noah. it hangs precariously above water, although kyle makes sure that his hold on the pup is steady, both for the sake of their baby and his other baby.

"you're not joking about this though, right? come on, give it a try."

he pushes the electrike to noah before shifting his hold so it lays horizontally, parallel to the surface of the water, so that its mouth is leveled with noah's chest.

"don't blame me if he actually rips out a nipple. it's your responsibility as a mom."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2020 1:38:15 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the pinch's shock causes noah's eyes to open up like fireworks. he mumbles as his cheek is pinched- but the sound is soft and fleeting. a note of affection that lacks the granularity of refusal aside from the slight pain. his cheek blushes under kyle's finger tips.

"bro, i never joke around." noah suddenly feels more bare than he already is. his chest hovers above the bathwater and cools.

as the electrike moves in closer, noah allows morbid curiosity to take hold. his arms take the electrike- and as the dog's muzzle settles into a deceptive stillness, comfort lowers noah's defenses with a sigh.

but the dog latches on.

a terrible ripple of hot shock rolls up his spine and to his shoulders as his nipple is seized by baby dog teeth.

"fuck!" noah howls, his arms swinging forth but swinging back so that he does not hurl glen into the furthest wall. "kyle! i regret this so bad- ow! glen- owwwowowow, this is my favorite nip too! save it- save me!" he leans over the tub as if in search for a lifesaver.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2020 16:26:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wiggles a finger in between the maw and the nub of flesh as he takes over the baby electrike carrying role from noah.

"yeah, you're definitely dumb," he repeats, chuckling with lips stretched from ear to ear.

with the electrike on his arms, he moves the puppy away from noah to prevent further traumatic events from happening.

he leans forward, examining the injury from the dare that he knows he shouldn't have pushed for. in his defense, however, noah has teased him and he was defenseless against the temptation of testing noah.

"does it hurt?" he asks. "mwah!"

he presses his face against the reddening injury, kissing it to make the pain go away like how most parents do with their children. noah didn't seem to fake the pain however, so it probably was needed.

"for real though, does it? should we let a doctor check it?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2020 4:00:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah grows pink, the sore spot graced by a soft, childish kiss. dragging his fingertips across the surface of the water, the embarrassed bodyguard splashes kyle with a claw of lukewarm water.

"i didn't need a doctor for wild mushrooms." noah breathes, his face burning. "and i don't need a doctor for this." he's alerted to himself, and he promptly sinks deeper into the tub.

like a submerged soldier stealthing in a swamp or some hero re-dunking himself in the river styx after missing a spot, noah hides.

"u-uh, you can go get that bottle for glen now." noah says.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2020 18:48:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle instinctively turns around as soon as he sees noah try to splash water on him, shielding the electrike from the moisture. "you need me to remind you that electric puppies and water don't mix well though." he turns back and plants a kiss on whichever part of noah was still above the surface.

very cute, he thinks to himself.

the sight of noah withdrawing in the water gets him to stay. a smile of amusement appears on his expression as he watches him in the water, staying still for a moment before breaking the silence with a rhetorical question.

"you're not escaping from your mom responsibilities like that, are you?"

kyle stands up from his position. his wet hair still clumps together with wetness, most of them draped behind his back and away from the electrike at least.

"come on. get out the tub. i'll put a band-aid on it or something, and then you can get glen a bottle."

he has received first-aid training for injuries and the like, although he wasn't sure if it was applicable in this particular situation.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 3:06:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i'll get out of the tub when i calm down a little." his eyes slide south before flicking upward like rolling slots.

noah hums, the bathwater pulsing away in ripples near his lips. with a slight hunch to his shoulders, noah whispers.

"i can't show this side of me to our baby, y'know what i mean?" he stretches an arm out from the water and his body follows as he turns the faucet's handle to cold.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 16:09:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle nuzzles his face against the top of noah's head, the smell of his own cheap shampoo filling his nostrils. maybe his friends were right that he should invest in better hygiene products.

"he's, like, three minutes old. he won't remember this."

he plants a kiss on his forehead before he retracts away from noah. he temporarily leaves the electrike on their pile of dirty clothes as he goes for a towel to dry himself with.

"i still can't believe you worked as a bodyguard. cute!"

the contrast between the careful nature of being in that line of work and the rash behavior noah exhibits more often than not amuses kyle. he dries his hair with the fabric as he lets the teasing linger in the air.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 1:29:59 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah thaws as the affectionate weight of kyle's face rests atop his wet mop. as his boyfriend leaves him with a kiss, the internal timer resets— but the man has a point.

"i still work as one." noah unplugs the drain stopper. "my services are exclusive now." he waits for the syrupy, sleazy line to settle before leaving the swirling tub with an "ayyyy."

as water shakes from his limbs, noah moves in close. he wraps a wet arm around kyle's waist and sneaks under the wrinkled towel as if it were an umbrella. he begins drying his own hair, hand rustling his claimed side of the rag.

noah looks to the electrike nesting in their clothes. another dog of many. he wonders if pokemon babies take on the traits of their owners in some way.

"i'm kind of scared, man." noah transfers the towel over to kyle's head entirely, pushing kyle slightly to rustle it all over his hair. "i don't wanna fuck this up, but i wanna do my part, y'know?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 6:56:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, yeah. i like it when you watch me sleep."

he wraps his arms around noah's head and rests his own on top of his crown. kyle holds noah close as he clings on the person that looks up to him the most.

"you're not going to fuck up." his hands move to noah's shoulder as he retracts from his clinging. "if you do, we'll just pretend you didn't. how's that sound?"

he goes on to wrap the towel over his waste, and then wrapping the electrike with his used shirt. he turns around, looking to see if noah's doing the same, before he speaks.

"being pessimistic is my thing, okay? not yours."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 8:46:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 a fleecy moment settles upon noah's shoulders. like snow perhaps— but the warmth of kyle's body melts such an analogy. snow is too fleeting. what this is seems forever— at least, noah pines for it to be so.

he murmurs, smile curled in pleasant swoops between his cheeks. noah doesn't bother to cover himself. "okay, okay." noah's easy to convince.

but he does not easily forget.

"we're going to take another bath, right? we can't pretend that this is over, man." noah snickers. "resume after glen's all taken care of?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 3:25:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle replies to noah's snickering with a chuckle as he shifts the electrike to one arm from both. a hand places itself on top of his head, pushing it down as he gives him a good ruffle.

"i like where your priorities are at."

he flushes red with the implication, failing to hide the emotions under the faint, soft smile of his expression. he lifts his chin up, steals a kiss with a quick peck, and then goes back to holding the electrike carefully.

kyle opens the door, waiting by the frame, waiting for noah to follow him out before he actually exits the bathroom.

"we still need to get a decent dog to look after this one though before we do that. can't get bravo or hotel near this boy."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 23:38:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 despite how comfortable he has become. despite how accustomed he is to the lilt and swing of this new life, noah does the decent thing for once. for the dogs, he thinks. for the dogs. the peck is enough of a promise, and so, noah grabs the nearest towel to wrap around his waist.

he does not keep kyle waiting. noah hurries out the door, his shape a blurred phantom in the steamy mirror behind him. he grabs onto kyle's shoulder as he tightens his towel around him.

"how about ross? y'know. or wait, cormag?" noah looks around as if sniffing for them. "they're good boys, so we can't go wrong."

noah sees the electrike cradled against the nook of kyle's arm and wonders if glen too, feels the same way he does when held by him.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 6:27:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he puts a temporary stop to their discussion by pressing his lips against noah's. it lasts longer than the earlier peck, kyle's eyes closing to relish in the moment.

the redness in his complexion only grows redder when he breaks the contact off. there's a giddy smile he cannot hide outside of breaking his eye contact by directing it to the floor. being able to do acts of affection unknowingly gets him anxious and excited at the same time.

"look at us trying to be responsible. m-maybe we do make good p-parents."

he whips around and gets out of the bathroom as soon as possible, wanting to get the objective done.

part of him is scared noah will take advantage of it and not get their work done and that he gets pulled away from actually doing what they need to do because he's weak against his requests.