Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 0:22:22 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the incubator rests atop of a bathroom towel on the sink counter. its cylindrical pane is foggy, the egg obscured by the steamy air of a freshly filled bathtub.

noah sighs, his limbs squeaking against the tub's walls as he settles. with his chin barely above the bathwater, he smiles at the other. several strands of dark hair cling to his cheek.

"thanks for breakfast, by the way. if only kyle jr. could've had some too." he nudges his head toward the pokemon egg, still wrapped in its humid weave. "haa..."

noah playfully brushes his leg against the other while he swishes the water around with his hand.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 15:22:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
arms wrap around noah as he rests his chin on his head. his legs border the fighter's smaller frame within the confines of the tub as wet hair dangle from the sides of his head to noah's.

"on hindsight, we didn't finish breakfast."

he hasn't eaten his share, forgetting them in favor of action. the bath did help, he supposed. contact between them was still present, although the desire to keep the hold longer killed the previous mood, replacing it with a milder one.

"i got excited too fast with this. i think you're a bad influence." eyes follow noah's to the pokemon egg. "this is why we'll be bad parents."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 23:54:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"breakfast was good, dude. but," noah settles into their watery embrace. a warm wave surges against kyle, the ripples ascentuating points of contact like soft buoys. he bites kyle's shoulder and speaks through it, "i want dessert."

behind them, the egg tugs at their attention. noah's eyes follow kyle's to it. wet hair rests on the rounded joint of a nibbled shoulder.

"bad influence?" his laugh travels into kyle's chest from his. "bad parents? c'mon, man. we'll be good first-time dads." noah shifts, his elbows nestling onto the other's body as he cups the other's face. "you said i was like, your first relationship... sort of."

he smiles toothlessly.

"and look at how that turned out."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 16:58:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
while he likes how his life changed after that one fateful encounter with noah, the pessimist in him is quick to point out the negative impact of the relationship in both of their lives.

"i got lazy since you do all the chores for me and you spend most of your time with me instead of other important adult things like, i dunno, taxes and grocery shopping. those are bad, i think."

kyle can't deny that the pros outweigh the cons by a mile, however.

his own hands touch the ones that grasp his face. the usual reaction was to pry them off, but hesitation comes as he eventually finds solace in the warmth he feels on his skin. he supposed sudden changes to his mannerisms was also one thing that changed.

"you really like to hold onto that title, huh? is being my first that special to you?"

there was a teasing tone in his words. the lazy eyes do not match the mischief in his smirk, however.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 7:59:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"don't you think you deserve to be a little lazy?"

from the heights of starry-eyed admiration, noah has descended to more level planes. he sees in close-ups. ones the cameras fail to capture. ones noah guards him against. in these sweet vignettes, noah falls for him. wants to pamper him. he does not care that his life is a little busier. perhaps, that is a hallmark of a purposeful life.

noah reddens. his hold on the other's face softens a little, and his hands nestle lightly into kyle's own.

"yeah, man." noah moves in closer. "'cause i wanna be the last too." noah leans in for another kiss. longer, this time. as if to fill all the time and space between a beginning and an end.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 4:20:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
every contact noah makes leaves him unable to react properly. eyes close as he takes in the moment, opening them to look at him only when noah pulls back.

he pauses, staring at him, before opening his mouth. "hm, i'll think about it," he answers teasingly. he follows it up with a quick peck on the lips before wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

although he says it like that, kyle is assured that there won't be anyone replacing him any time in the foreseeable future. noah has won him over and for someone as sentimental and aloof as kyle to find another one as perfect of a match as noah was will be close to impossible.

kyle leans forward, resting his head on noah. his arms remain affixed while his legs remain stationary, though it wasn't like there was any room to move them in the first place.

"so, don't you want me to be the househusband after you become a cadet? or do you want me to be that abusive husband that lets his spouse do all the housework after his job?"

abrupt hypothetical questions were weird, but normal for kyle. he wasn't sure if noah has adjusted to it though.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 5:10:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's process of thinking plays out clearly on his face. his eyes slide upwards, scouting pros and cons within the ceiling of his skull before finally descending after enlightenment. drops of water are picked from the damp branches of his dark hair and tickle kyle's skin.

"you're funny." noah's chuckles. again, the transferal resonates through to the other's chest- but it's accompanied by clumsy swishing of water as he reaches to play with a curl of kyle's hair. "but, whatever you can't do during the day, i'll do."

he thinks.

"or we can hire a maid or something." noah's twirling finger releases kyle's wet hair. "but if they're hot, i'm scared i might get jealous or something."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 6:40:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"looks like the only choice is to make you a maid." with arms wrapped around noah, he leans back, dragging him along. "can't get jealous with yourself, right?"

he cradles noah within his frame, his head resting on one end of the tub. his eyes continue to watch the incubator at the corner of the room, where the egg whose name they have yet to decide on lay. the earlier topic comes to mind, and he asks a related question.

"do you really want a third person in the house? we won't be able to do those... things we always do in the house, you know?"

he jerks surprisingly, sinking underneath the surface of the water, when he sees the egg twitch.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 8:19:59 GMT
noah faber Avatar

it is laughable to think about. to be jealous with himself—some nobody: a skipping stone precariously lobbed from region to region. like most stones of this nature, he feels as if he was merely hurled with no direction.

but the landing always comes. the stone sinks to a rest. here, in the bathtub's waters, noah embraces his anchor. perhaps, it's naive to think about when the relationship is still young.

however, perhaps, like kyle's oblivious immortality, their union is an impervious one, baptized in silly, frivolous baths rather than styxian rivers.

"well shit." noah freezes at the realization that his libido's liberties would be frozen too. then, the pause shatters. his attention is diverted to the fidgeting egg. "oh shit! we've got the third person in the house on the way already! dude!"

noah scrambles toward the tub edge, his bare butt flopping over it as he crawls on to the floor like some lagoon's monster. his hands grab the edge of the counter where the incubator rests. should one view him through the incubator's glass, they would see that his eyes are as big as moons.

"c'mon, buddy... you can do it." he peers over at kyle, a grin ridiculously wide on his face. should kyle come close, noah would grasp his hand.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 18:31:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he scrambles up for air, and once he's above the surface, he already sees noah fussing about the egg.

"aren't you too excited?" despite the condescending tone, kyle is visibly amused with how noah is taking these things.

he gets out and goes to look at the egg through the glass with noah. he feels his hand grip his, and the only response to it was to squeeze equally as hard. the magic has already worn out from when alpha and the rest hatched, but it's a whole new experience with noah and he likes that.

"you might as well get it in the water. it's warm enough anyways."

even though the suggestion comes, he finds himself frozen in spot as well. each crack on the shell gets him excited, and a part of it comes from the discussion they had earlier. "so... what are you naming it?" he asks.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 3:43:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"what do you mean, man? this is hype. we're having a baby."

noah's fingers drum against the countertop's edge, hitting the bass and the snare as he watches in awe. truth be told, this is the first time he is witnessing an egg hatch. the excitement causes him to swing kyle's hand as he always does.

"a water birth? you're so smart, dude. fuck, i love you."

releasing kyle's hand, noah carefully rescues the egg from its incubator and cradles it. he giggles, every flutter of laughter manifesting in the way his bare chest bounces against the cracking shell.

the water sloshing over the sides as noah settles back into the tub. he censors his lap with the egg as the emerging shards begin to define their borders. "aw shit, alright. well, kyle jr.'s just a joke, i guess... glen? if it's a boy." noah reaches for kyle's hand again. "you gotta hold my hand, dude. it's like i'm in the hospital bed and you're holding the camera while telling me to breathe."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 4:10:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're so dumb," he replies with a smile he can't hold back.

he crouches by the bathroom tiles, his hand holding noah's. he brings it close to his mouth, touching his lips with the back of his palm as he squeezes tight. the playful grin remains in his expression despite the gravity of the scene they were playing out.

"babe, your dream of having a family is finally coming. just take it easy and breathe. we'll think of the finances later."

kyle takes on the more realistic approach for fun, cause he's extra like that when it comes to obliging the requests of others. besides, it already feels weird doing it in his bathroomm so he might as well level it up.

"we're going to have take fewer dates if we want to save up for glen's college, but we'll be fine." he adds.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 4:35:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar

he does not expect the endearment. wrapped quickly in the moment's garment, noah almost misses it. he misses it in the other manner too, and wishes for kyle to repeat it in roleplay and out.

his skin tingles with warmer colours. the hot water from the bath can be blamed, but the slight stammer in his voice betrays the effect.

"y-yeah, fewer dates." noah exhales. "you'd be happy about that though. you like staying home—with me," he tags on with a recovering smirk.

a chunk of egg cracks away and a yellow-striped snout peeks from the shell. an electrike, with its eyes still closed tight, prods the new world around it.

"kyle," noah turns to him, squeezing his hand again. it's more of a tight hold. enough to hoist him over the edge, "our baby's beautiful." he pecks the other on the lips as he cradles the egg tight.

pieces of shell float quietly on the water as he pulls away with a laugh.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 20:07:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
although the abrupt contact on his lips catches him by surprise and leaves him in a daze for a moment, kyle recovers as soon as he can and snatches the baby from noah.

"i don't trust you with electric pups in the water."

kyle's scowl soon softens into a slight smile, chuckling softly afterwards. he wasn't sure if noah was aware of the implications of having an electric-type in the tub with him and he was willing to risk it for the baby, or if he was just oblivious.

although the electrike probably won't be producing electricity seconds after its birth, it was better to be safe than sorry in case this was like some sort of prodigy dog.

"y'know, i haven't bought any doggy eggs for a while. forgot how cute they are when they first hatch."

he cradles the electrike from outside the tub's rim. he has had all of his manectric after they have evolved and left him with very few memories with electrikes. he supposed glen will be filling that void.

"child, you're going to have to compete with sixty-six other siblings if you're going to want to be my favorite." he briefly looks at noah before returning to the electrike. "sixty-seven."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bathtub [c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 6:26:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the thought had not crossed his mind. in his lap, albeit contained within a compromised egg, noah held the toaster of the canine world. he allows kyle to pull the baby from its alabaster cradle.

noah moves, the tub squeaking as his legs rub against the walls. he crosses his arms over the edge and watches the electrike snuggle safe into kyle's arms. the shell floats on the bathwater like a paper lantern.

"heeey, he? i think he's a he." a drop of water travels down his cheek from a damp curl of hair. "anyway, man. glen's cute- but he's not as cute as me. look."

noah pulls his face to the side as if to hide his transformation. quickly, he swings it back, his eyes wide, brows hanging sadly like some abandoned puppy waiting for its owner in a wet cardboard box.

however, it's clear that such an expression is ill-suited to the human face.

but noah tries anyway.

"so, what do we do with baby electrike? do we start em up with jumper cables?"