TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 1:05:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 22:52:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
memory can be such a funny thing. the best and the worst always manage to get filed away into the endless amounts of cabinets stored in the mind. kept for safety, for comfort on a rainy day, for protection from the monsters in your past. sometimes there's more bad than good, more darkness than light. sometimes it's a deep sea of trauma and other times, it's nothing but sunshine on a clear day. and always, the smallest things seem to revive the memories you keep hidden away, the memories you try your hardest to never let see the light of day.

in her case, it's the native pokemon of the sinnoh region that bring the monsters of memories back to the spotlight.

another starly flutters by overhead and the avian doesn't go unnoticed by the woman. in fact, she tenses at the sight. the memories she's locked away behind padlock after padlock surge forward with such strength it's difficult to not allow them to take over the empty spaces of her mind. they spread like a disease, infecting and infecting until there's nothing else but foul reminders of the past, short clips coming in waves like the ocean licking at grainy shores.

angry voices, cruel hands, dark rooms, strange liquid on the floor. it comes in intervals, brief and haunting all the same and she's drowning in the current of past times. and isn't that the oddest thing about memories? they can't hurt you anymore, they only exist in your mind, and yet they're suffocating, traumatizing, deadly. her pace quickens, hands clenching into white knuckled fists at her sides. could she outrun them? possibly. will they catch up in the end? definitely.

but she has to try.

the starly and the memories it brings fade into the tree line as she hurries along. the soft affectionate rumble of deus behind her almost grounds her back into the here and now but the reminders of her past still linger in the shadows, where the light can't reach, watching and watching and waiting for the right time to rise again. for now, they're stuffed back into a cabinet, locked away extra tight despite the knowledge that they'll escape again. they always do.
safari uwu
passing <3
flammaenixlapisaliummaredeus
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 2:42:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 22:59:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
her mind is too distracted, too absorbed with itself to notice deus has begun to stray. the discolored automaton drifts away from the path she has set for them, away from her back and toward another blob. it's pretty, the golem decides with another minute of observation. pretty and green and it looks soft, squishy, bouncy. instinctively, deus' fingers flex at its sides, clay and stone slightly creaking beneath the movement. what would happen if it touched the blob? would it pop? would the automaton be able to use it as a bouncy ball?

ah, but it's a creature and not a ball and it's looking at the behemoth with curious eyes. an unspoken moment passes between the two and then, it's gone. the blob retreats into the bushes as illeana turns her head with parted lips to ask her companion a question. she finds the golem staring almost sadly at the newly still leaves. a large hand rises, fingers wiggling in a wave, and then they're moving again.

deus rejoins her side and the solosis is forgotten with a soft gust of the wind. there's other things to see, other things to pet and touch that the disappointment it had felt before fades into excitement. and with it comes a happy rumble and a large hand seeking the smooth skin of illeana's palm against clay.
safari uwu
passing <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2020 8:20:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SANDSTORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 0:06:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
the snapping sound of teeth mashing together draws her attention. the noise itself is almost a nauseating one, the kind that brings a shiver rushing down your spine, sets your hair on edge. goosebumps rise and she's raising her idle hand to rub at the skin of her arm. beneath her fingers, the bumps slowly ease only to rise again when the sound grows louder with each step she takes. is the source closer now? what are they stumbling upon?

turns out it's a gible, unhinging and rehinging its jaw over and over in a symphony of teeth clashing together. is that a habit of the small dragon's? or is it out of pain? are the sinews of its muscles causing discomfort? is the marrow of its bones aching with something she can't see? her lips part to question, to fire off inquiry after inquiry if only to be able to help.

and then, it stops and wanders off as if nothing had just occurred, as if it hadn't just sent her skin crawling with its teeth alone. curious little thing... oh well, the noise is gone and her body is slowly relaxing again. deus is none the wiser, instead giving a soft tug at their connected hands. a gentle reminder that they're still wandering, still on a little "date". the nature walk continues while the gible disappears into the bushes with a rustle, off to terrorize the next safari goer with the sound of grinding teeth.
safari uwu
passing <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 1:26:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 0:26:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]she doesn't spare the blob a glance at first. it's another creature that she's already stumbled upon and her first priority is, as always, making sure deus doesn't pop the poor thing. the automaton is already inching toward where the solosis comes from, an excited coo escaping without hesitation. of course, her hand rises to brush against the smooth clay of deus' back in a feeble attempt to reign in its curiosity. it doesn't work, as it never does, and she's sighing with a reprimand rising in her throat. it stills in its path for freedom, however, as her eyes drift to actually get a good look at the blob.

were the other ones so... blue?

she blinks once, twice, thrice just to make sure her eyes aren't tricking her. an illusion of the light, a trick of the mind. except, it's not and this little blob is different from the others. "hello," she murmurs, shuffling to join deus' side in front of the solosis. it coos at her, curious and seemingly unafraid of the woman or her behemoth of a partner. "are you enjoying a stroll?" a nod is earned and then, she's flashing a soft smile. "do you mind if we join you?"

and that's how she finds herself playing mediator between deus and this cute little blob. the discolored golurk simply doesn't understand the meaning of keeping your hands to yourself. each time she glances toward the trees, deus takes it upon itself to prod at the solosis. of course, the blob doesn't mind. instead, it coos and the coos bring her attention back each and every time. "deus," she chides with a click of her tongue. "be gentle, please." and the golurk is, in some regard. there's a tenderness to its touch, one that seems to almost warm the solosis up to them and their company.

"so," she murmurs, glancing toward the blue blob. "would you like to come along with us?" deus echoes her sentiments with a pleading rumble, as if begging the solosis will seal the deal. it could, sure, but she waits anyway with a gentle hand outstretched toward the blob. come along, there's more walks to be had, little friend.

[attr="class","illietag"]safari uwu
capturing the blue blobby <3
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 6:32:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY SOLOSIS!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUNSPARCE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL RUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON May 1, 2020 20:38:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]time ticks by, slowly, surely, until she's not sure just how long she's been here. is the sun going to set soon? will a chill overtake the pleasant temperature? what will come out with the moon? her eyes drift up toward the sky, toward the clouds that lazily pass them by. has it been hours or minutes? it's difficult to tell from this position. the sun could be closer to the horizon but... there's no streaks of pink and orange just yet. instead, there's just endless blue and she's assuming it's still in the middle of the afternoon.

how much time is left?

deus rumbles and draws her from thoughts of time. an alert, a warning. there's something in the bushes. and sure enough, there is. a dunsparce emerges from rustling leaves only to dart back to safety at the sight of two pairs of eyes staring at it. the serpentine creature burrows away, startled, surprised, and she's drawing her eyes away. they find the sky again and she's letting out a soft hum as they continue. deus lets out a rumble every now and then but it's mostly quiet between the pair, her lost in thought and the automaton lost in curiosity. further and further they drift into the unknown, into the trees and beyond.

passing <3

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON May 1, 2020 22:49:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON May 2, 2020 22:26:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]another flutter has her mind reeling. preparing for the worst, for the memories with broken teeth and vicious hands, and gathering wings to take flight. except, she doesn't fly off on the next breeze. icarus doesn't seek the sun yet, doesn't feel the warmth before the plummet.

the small black bird that comes into sight is familiar in vague sort of way. half recognized, half forgotten. funny, some could view her in the same way.

she drifts closer out of instinct, out of curious intentions piloting bones. a hand reaches and reaches and black feathers brush against pale fingertips. and then, they're curling around emptiness, and the rookidee is taking flight once more. abandoning her on the ground, drifting toward the sky and the atmosphere beyond. the ghost of its presence lingers in her mind as they continue, fluttering around in the realms of her mind until memories of her first safari trip are replaying and occupying her until the next encounter, the next presence to fill the spaces left behind.

passing <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 9:24:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY ROCKRUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
seven devils
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 18:20:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]"oh," comes as a gasp in the quiet of the safari. it travels between trees, rustling against leaves, until more words follow. "how cute!" a coo, next, and then she's creeping closer. a blue puppy, similar yet different to the one before. a new friend for the rockruff deus had oh so lovingly adopted, perhaps? oh, she hopes so. one dog is perfect but two is just heaven.

deus coos shortly after, lowering itself to the ground to get a closer look. the rockruff yips toward the duo before prancing closer with a couple wags of a tail. adorable, precious, so cute she's gonna die. "hello," she murmurs and a hand is offered to the rockruff for a good sniff. part of her wonders if she smells of old books and ink or a more scientific smell like chemicals. or, perhaps neither and there's a slight floral scent instead. whatever it is, the rockruff seems more than happy with the results as it takes one good sniff and shoves its entire snout into her hand. her fingers wiggle, scratching at fluffy fur, and another coo follows. "you're such a cutie!" the smile that plasters itself to her lips is bright, bubbly, enamored. "can i take you home?" another yip mingles with the rumble of approval from deus as the golurk offers a large hand as well.

the rockruff seems content with the attention its receiving, so much so that they stay like this for quite some time. just a girl, a golurk, and a blue pupper bonding in the depths of the safari. hopefully, with just a dash of luck and maybe well timed puppy dog eyes, she'll be taking the cutie home.

come to mama blue pupper :yugis:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seven devils
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 20:16:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY ROCKRUFF!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] bing bong bonk! the warden calls you in!