snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sold my soul
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 21:32:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
there's a strange siren's call that exudes from this place. it's soft, barely there, and yet overwhelming all at once. she finds herself once again answering the summons when it's beneath the cover of the starry night and she can't sleep. it's a normal occurrence by now, this not sleeping thing. she's always had terrible dreams, nightmares that claw at her mind, her skin, her sanity. they come and they go and each one is always worse than the last. it's funny, they had always been about her childhood and now they've begun to change.

strange dreams filled with strange people, strange happenings, awful things. she wakes in a cold sweat now, a scream ripping clean from her throat. and she can't return to sleep, can't allow the terrors of her mind to take hold again so she leaves in a soft hurricane of terror and yearning. searching for comfort, for peace, for safety. she never finds it but... this place is close enough.

"the stars," she murmurs, her voice a soft echo against the howl of the wind. flammae is there as she always is, silent and watching. there's a concerned air to her that illeana refuses to notice. if she notices, it will open the flood gates and she can't handle that, can't handle the notion that she's worrying the light of her life. it's too much to consider, too much to dive into, and she wants to hide from it all. to recognize the worry is to recognize that she's not who she used to be anymore and that burden, in itself, is overwhelming.

"tell me," she glances toward the fox at her side. "do you think they, too, gaze upon us as we do them? do they admire us or are we just the shells of dying stars in their sky?" which would she prefer? both, neither, nothing at all. her mind churns as the last cold touches of night terrors fade into thoughts of existence. "i wonder if they're the remnants of dying gods or those lost." is faba up there? is she watching her from some place she can't see, can't understand? the thought brings tears swirling at her waterlines and she turns away, dissolving further into herself.

the fox brushes closer to her legs, a habit of comfort stemming from her childhood, from times where she had been nothing but tears and snot. it seems like so far away now and sometimes she wants to believe that those troubles, those terrors, can't hurt her anymore. how wrong she is in the end but... it's a comforting thought all the same.

a hand strays from her side to brush against the fur atop flammae's head and she heaves out a sigh. there, they wait. for what? she isn't sure. she just needs something, anything, to give her the answers she seeks. there's too many questions that she has and she doesn't know where to begin anymore. all she knows is that she is both like herself and not all at once and it's too much for her to pick apart in the end. this illeana and the last feel the same and yet, they're worlds apart. and as her gaze drifts up toward the night sky, she finds herself wondering which one she would prefer to be.
solo wild uwu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sold my soul
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 6:29:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sold my soul
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 21:40:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]stars shimmer against the backdrop of an inky sky and she can't bring herself to glance away. a speck in the universe, a collection of atoms arranged just enough to form a person. it's incredible, really, to exist with such a thing in your bones. stardust and bits of the universe lend themselves to the human body, remnants of some celestial energy collide with cells. there had been a book once that spoke of such a thing, prose filled pages of the stars and the moon and the night. to believe that it's actually a thing, let alone inside of her, is almost foolish. and yet, she's always been a bit foolish, a bit romantic, a bit naive.

is it the desire to find meaning where there is none that fuels such thoughts? the pursuit of knowledge in the shadows of existence, of creation and being. there are no answers to be found here. nothing but a starry night and the soft wisps of breathing escaping from parted lips. and yet, that's alright with her. in this moment, it's fine and she's content with being among the carcasses of long dead stars. there's something so... soothing about it. perhaps it's that she feels so small here, so insignificant as if her problems are minuscule compared to the vastness of the universe. is it possible to feel so at ease elsewhere? there have been stirrings of such a thing but it always ends the same. more problems always arise and she's drowning in them each night when the very idea of nightmares keeps her awake at the edge of her bed.

part of her doesn't want to speak and ruin the purity of the atmosphere. it's peaceful, perhaps too peaceful for her to handle, and she's finding herself unwilling to break it apart. flammae seems to have a similar mindset as she, too, is content with following her trainer's gaze, crimson eyes almost igniting with the reflection of constellations.

someone has other intentions, however, and the spell of silence is broken. it comes in the form of a small bagon, little arms swaying from side to side. a walk beneath the glow of the moon brings it closer and she's glancing toward the dragon before she can stop and ponder if she should interrupt. "hello," she murmurs and the hardheaded creature is drifting into her orbit, drawn in by starless eyes and a soft curl of lips. "lovely evening, no?"

and then, she's extending a hand. an offering, an invitation. company is on her mind, a distraction of sorts, and she's never felt such a strong pull for it before. maybe it's the appeal of the stars, of the thoughts that rise from a mere glance upward. and perhaps, it's neither and simply nothing more than a carnal need for affection, for another living being paying attention to her and only her. whatever the reason, the barely there smile widens and begins to fully take over her lips. "would you like to hear a story of the constellation above us?" her words are nothing more than a soft whisper, a breath of warm air passing between her lips, and yet she knows the bagon can hear her all too clearly. "or, we could explore the caves beyond." suggestions almost come out like pleading and she's trying to not appear too expectant but there's hope in her eyes and it twinkles almost as brightly as the backdrop of stars above.

perhaps tonight, she'll venture inside the caves, fill her ears with the sound of waterfalls until it becomes nothing more than white noise for her thoughts. or, she'll leave here with a new friend at her heels, filled with enough light to hold her over until the next time she seeks the solace this place provides.

[attr="class","illietag"]solo wild uwu
capture attempt <3
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sold my soul
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 22:27:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT BAGON!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!