snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ignite me
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2020 2:03:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]"did you miss me?" the stars twinkle at her back, glittering answers lost among the breeze. a comfortable ease surrounds her and whether it's the backdrop of the milky way or the eerie silence at her heels, she isn't sure. all she knows is she's falling into a pattern now, coincidences of life leading her down the path toward exploration. it's not scientific, not factual. there are no certainties in this life, in this moment. there's just a woman and a cave and a feeling.

she disappears into the darkness without batting an eye. why would she? it's all she has come to know.

silence clings to her body, clings to every inch of this place. it's only punctured by the sound of rushing water but that, too, falls prey to the silence in the end. it creeps along everything, snuffing out any other noises in the process until they're nothing more than static on a television's screen. and yet, the familiar sensations of panic never rise, never flutter in her body. it's almost as if she understands the world around her, understands that darkness is nothing to be feared. she's faced worse than a dark cave and perhaps that's the only certainty she needs.

memories try to rise, try to sink hungry claws into the soft matter of her brain. they almost do but she is no stranger to the cruelty of what lies in a skull. another certainty, it seems. illeana reyes is made of two things in the end: the fact that darkness is as familiar as an old lover and the fact that her mind is a dangerous place. both are comforting and terrifying prospects to recognize and she finds the beginnings of a new revelation in the spaces between.

feet still, movement halting, and she's staring at the cascading rivets of water. they pool and flow, continuing past her sights. there's a faint glow within the walls of this cave, just enough for her eyes to adjust and fill in the gaps. and then, she's tilting her head back, eyes seeking the ceilings. all she is met with is more darkness and it's a pity, really, that the stars outside could not follow her. they were comforting, even from light-years away. no matter, she'll endure as this is something else she's come to understand, accept. being alone is nothing to fear. sometimes, it's suffocating and others, it's not. tonight lies somewhere in between and she doesn't bother to figure out why. in the end, she chalks it up to the silence of her mind.

"what secrets do you hold?" comes out in an airy sigh and her eyes are sinking back down to earth, back down to flowing water and rocks as far as she can see. "will you show me?" analyze, dissect, understand, repeat. pick the place apart until there's nothing left to know. find comfort in the things seen, in the uncovered. this is how she will spend another sleepless night, where it's just a woman and a waterfall and the concept of unwrapping the universe's craftsmanship.

[attr="class","illietag"]solo wild uwu
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ignite me
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2020 7:00:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEAL ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ignite me
POSTED ON May 1, 2020 21:12:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]an answer comes slowly. perhaps so slowly that she almost considers leaving empty handed, empty spaces of her mind still lacking the understanding she seeks. water flows and it's white noise in the background, fading into shadows beyond her sights. it echoes around her and yet, it's so quiet she can hear the constant pumping of blood through her heart. everything seems to just fall away around the sound of the organ. or, better yet, the heartbeat is too deafening to entertain any other noise.

and then, heavy footsteps fill the empty spaces left behind and she's rotating. away from the waterfall, away from the depths of the cave. something's coming. closer and closer, stomping, shaking the cavern walls. the answer she seeks, perhaps. or, perhaps something greater, something unexpected and puzzling.

a mixture of both, it seems.

a tyrunt enters from stage right with snapping jaws and heavy little feet. it's a cute little thing, really, with the way it turns its nose up at everything around it. except her. she seems to be the exception to its more refined tastes. the dinosaur stalks closer, snout held high in the air. is it merely sniffing the atmosphere or is the posture dignified? she almost wants to ask but decides against it. instead, a hand strays from her side, extended and welcoming. "hello."

the prehistoric creature stills with claws digging into dirt. they flex and burrow closer to the earth and she's captivated by the movement. "would you like to join me?" she's murmuring and then, silence follows. a snort escapes the dinosaur and it's drifting closer, eyes trained on the skin of her hand. one sniff, two sniffs, three. then, with the slowness of a lazy cat, the tyrunt is placing a heavy chin into her upturned palm and her lips are curling with satisfaction.

"do you know the history of this place?" her fingers wiggle beneath its skin, scratching at soft scales. a guttural rumble fills the spaces around them, mingling in with the shadows, and she's grinning wider. it seems a secret held within this place is resting its head in her hand and perhaps there are more of them, more dragons and fossils than the mind could fathom. she won't explore further, however. this precious little secret is more than enough to satisfy her curiosity. and so, they stay for some time until outside the sun begins to rise and she's run out of legends to whisper into the shadows, the water, the dinosaur's ear.

[attr="class","illietag"]solo wild uwu
befriend attempt <3
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ignite me
POSTED ON May 1, 2020 22:48:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TYRUNT!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEAL ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!