twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
clever [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 18:02:24 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the anticipation he feels is almost palpable as he watches her lean into the microscope. knowledge at the very tip of their fingers waiting to be discovered. it's exciting, exhilarating, and it makes it so much better than she's here to share the experience with. it almost feels too long before she speaks again but when she does, he feels his heart skip. "that would mean..." he trails off on purpose and hopes she spares another glance to confirm her suspicions. he feels so much joy when he sees her lips breaking to a bright smile. he knows what it means.

"yes! you definitely should." her excitement is intoxicating and he finds himself easily elevated to her level. she invites him to take a look and he accepts. he searches for the same pattern as the other samples had and though it takes him a moment, he does find it, and he breaks out in a chuckle of joy soon after. "you're right! i see it too." he immediately searches for her eyes when he pulls away.

"illeana this is amazing! you're amazing. you just discovered something no one else has." he beams with so much support because he knows just how much this means to her and to him. he breaks into another chuckle, almost speechless.

he remembers to appreciate this moment especially.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clever [c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2020 2:25:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b]the responding nod is eager, cheeks already beginning to ache beneath the weight of her smile. hypothesis turned into evidence, evidence into fact. is this how it feels to have a scientific breakthrough? it's exhilarating! it's one thing to dream of achieving such a thing but to actually succeed? she's never believed such a thing could fully come to fruition. with it comes a high she never wants to come down from and perhaps that's why she's giggling, leaning into him with a happy sigh. "incredible," she whispers.

perhaps the first report of her career as an actual, full fledged scientist. a day of firsts, perhaps? she can't contain the excitement and it begins to spread across the room. he's falling victim to the same emotion within seconds and soon, deus is drifting closer to offer coos of happiness. the golurk doesn't fully understand why she's so bubbly, so happy, but it wants to support her nonetheless. she's watching alexander closely as he leans in for a look, searching his face for hints of a reaction.

and then, his eyes successfully find hers and she's unsure of which emotion she's feeling in this moment. pride, affection, excitement, success. they all mix into one, body feeling lighter than air.

the pink of her cheeks deepens beneath the compliments. it's one thing to have her work be described as amazing but her, too? she had once believed no one could ever hold such a high opinion of her. and yet, he proves her wrong. him and stormy both. her biggest supporters. oh, she can't wait to call her best friend and gush over this achievement! a delighted laugh escapes her, hands returning to fiddle with the fabric of her skirt almost nervously. "honestly, i always dreamed of accomplishing something like this but," a pause ensues as her lips spread wider with joy. "i never thought it'd be this amazing!" shyly, she's glancing toward the microscope and then back toward him. "we discovered this breakthrough together," she murmurs and one of her hands leaves the hem of her skirt. it drifts to his hand, fingers brushing against warm skin. "thank you for believing in me, for helping uncover this mutation."

she'll never forget this moment, this feeling, this high.

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
clever [c]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 23:49:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 20 pokedollars & 2 infamy.
[break]