Bad Day [W]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 14:52:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
It was a restless, wind-swept afternoon on Route 110. Adriana had been walking up from Slateport City, after leaving in a hurry upon her less-than-happy reunion. But, decided to take a short break, perching on a rock which lay on the side of the path. She didn’t have a bike to ride, so she was forced to take the lower and longer, non-bike route. Not that she minded, too much.

She had allowed her Zoroark and her Gengar to travel aside her. If only to prevent any further sudden appearances from long lost family members who she wasn’t too please to see. Six eyes were better than two.

Though, one member of the party was clearly restless. Zoroark stepped forward onto the boundaries between path and the patch of forest beyond. But, turned to look at Adriana and thought better of it. Quickly stepping back into her line of sight.

“Fine, if you want to go, then go,” Adriana said, almost coldly. Her eyes fixed on the red and black tipped mane of hair.

Without a further word or even a look back. Zoroark sped forward, on all fours. Keen blue eyes staring left and right, almost willing something to appear from the trees that stood on the left and right.

The phantom-like Gengar remained behind, hovering between ground and sky by an inch. His head tilted a little to one side and tongue lulled to the side of his mouth. A far cry from his usual mischievous attitude. “Don’t worry so much. It’s just a bad day.”

[newclass=".wizzsl"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl b"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl i"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: !important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 23:14:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAILE ORICORIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DANCER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVELATION DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 9:55:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
Zoroark paused, his ears twitching as sound caught up with them. Her black and red-tipped fur stood on end. Long claws raised as if ready to strike, if necessary.

The sharp eyes looked up and caught sight of a shadowy something, flutter down to land on a high up branch. Zoroark growled, a low and menacing cry, unable to stop himself. But it turned out just to be a Oricorio, staring back down at the black fox. Head slightly tilted, to one side, in the middle of preening itself.

The red-plumed bird gave the black fox a single look and looked away, clearly uninterested and unwilling to battle. Anyway, it was so high up in the tree. That by the time, she had climbed – it’d simply have flown away. A wasted effort, indeed.

Zoroark continued on, deeper into the forest. Looking for prey or at least something to battle, worthy of her time.

+ Skipping the Oricorio

[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: !important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 21:54:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGETIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 9:18:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
After another few stretches of forest, Zoroark paused, once more. Her long black ears twitched wildly, but she couldn’t find the source of the disturbance. The sharp blue eyes darted left and right, the pupils contracting into slits.

Then, she saw it. It was no normal bird. Darting behind a tree, was a round, white creature. Small and almost angelic wings protruded from the rear of it, allowing it to hover above the black-bodied fox. The Togetic laughed as it bounced up and down in place. The titter of a laugh echoing of trees and sounded far louder than it actually was.

Zoroark growled, and readied itself. This one was asking for it. With a great pounce, the fox bounded at the Togetic. Almost reaching it, if not for a quick sideways swoop from the Fairy Pokémon.

The Togetic let out another titter of enjoyment as she watched the Zoroark, claw at the nearest tree. Attempting to climb the fragile wood.

Togetic laughed once more but this time, reacted. It lifted with the stubby hands up into the air. Sharp rocks erupted from the ground at Zoroark’s feet and hovered, short of Togetic. Ancient Power proved strong. Zoroark fell back, narrowly missing being stuck by one of the soaring rocks which had fallen back down.

Zoroark opened his mouth. The familiar black and red aura consumed him, swallowing his body in something like a forcefield of energy. Then, the forcefield burst outwards, with an intense force.

The nearby trees were shook by their roots and the leaves and branches were thrown everywhere. Togetic merely shook his hands again and with its own swooping motion, used it’s own attack. The swoop created a great wind. The Fairy Wind of pink dust contested with Zoroark’s great Night Daze.

B O O M

A great explosion ripped through the forest and silence fell, almost immediately.

The explosion had caused Adriana to run at top speed.

“What the hell was that? Seriously… I said, explore. Not blow up the place...”

Her eyes first met with the crumpled form of her partner, Zoroark. Then to the small, fallen Pokémon aside her.

“Ah, I see,” Adriana said, tilting her head a little.  “You made a friend?”

Zoroark let out a low growl which may have been annoyance, compliance or even respect for the little Pokémon and gently rose to a sitting position. With a second look, from Zoroark to the tiny crumpled Togetic.

“Well, if it had your blessing.”

Adriana reached into a pocket and pulled a fresh, unused Pokéball and threw it gingerly at the fallen Togetic. It swallowed the Togetic in a almost blinding, red light and fell to the ground.

+ Catching the Togetic
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bad Day [W]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 18:43:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TOGETIC!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing