awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 17:35:23 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Vanessa—Valerio’s female persona—was flaunting her Galarian noble gown as she strolled through the passages of Fortree at nightfall. The time was perfect for her to slip into her alter ago: it was ren-fâire once more! Valerio forced Nova Collins in joining her, saying it was all part of their training, but the truth had something to do with the men at the social gathering.

Gourgeos men. Muscular men. Athletic men. They were all spectacles at the party, and Valerio—Vanessa—wanted to see them all. He dialed Nova’s digits just in case she missed her at their designated landmark.

“Pokécenter tree. Outside by the door.”
@nova
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 18:14:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

"A-Ah... Not to question our training Valeri-- I mean, Vanessa, but how does going to a fare help us?" [break][break]

From behind the gorgeously decked lady came a soft voice. It was Nova approaching, dressed in an outfit of her own. She was dark-maiden-knight, or, at the very least, that's what she described it as. On her hip was a sword prop as well as her own Pokeballs. [break][break]

She whistled a catcall jokingly, gazing up and down at Valerio. [break][break]

Nova would have laughed, she should have, but Valerio's outfit really was impressive. No one would have noticed he was actually a guy with a beautiful getup like that. She grinned sheepishly and said, "I know people are dressed up here for the fair and we are to blend in, but isn't a gender swap really over-the-top?" [break][break]

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/g4feYhX.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 19:53:36 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

If only Vanessa did not try to answer Nova’s question, then it would definitely not blow up her whole cover. After all, trying to conceal one’s voice, especially for a voice as low as Valerio’s, is a very arduous task. The rocket in drag began retouching her make up as soon as the knight-costumer figure approached her.

“Disguise is essential in rocket training. If it’s hard for you to blend into the crowd, then it’s a minus in your investigation skills.” Vanessa wore her purple shades, a complete violator of her red laced, mid-century, black bubble gown attire. “And no—gender swap is necessary in this task. Besides, are you not having fun?”

The fair was more exciting than usual. The night program featured tents with more challenging activities. There were booths accommodating swordsplay and brawling which easily caught Vanessa’s attention. Tents for ‘psychics’ and ‘fortune tellers’ were also set up around the fair grounds which made Vanessa shriek with excitement. At the end of the event, the organizers prepared a fireworks display to commemmorate the success of renaissance fair.

“To express my gratitude for joining me here—I mean with our training—I’m making you choose where should be our first stop!”
@nova
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 18:18:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Well, he-- She, wasn't wrong. Nova, as an informant, especially knew for one that disguises were paramount within their line of work. But they really weren't participating in any missions or Rocket work at the moment... At a loss, the redhead shrugged. "I guess you're right." [break][break]

Nova's eyes wandered around the many activities and booths that adorned the fairgrounds. It had been a bit since she'd been able to sit back and enjoy some free time. With a sigh, she let go of the grips of her responsible nature and began to walk forward. It was clear that some of the battle tents had caught her eye. "I'm sure Drayco would love to get in on the action." She said. [break][break]

Groups of challengers, many of them male, gathered around the latest battle. An Ampharos had just beaten a Staraptor in a very one-sided battle and the crowd cheered. The trainer of the victorious Electric-type stepped forward haughtily. [break][break]

[break][break]

"Bahaha! My Ampharos is unstoppable! Hell-- tell you what. If anyone of you in the crowd can beat 'er, I'll give you all my fair tickets!" [break][break]

Nova scoffed and narrowed her eyes. "How cocky can a person get?"

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/g4feYhX.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 13:54:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

No other words were used to argue with Vanessa as they explored each and every corner of the fair grounds. Nova mentioned the battle tents and the one in drag was quick to agree, even reaching the entrance before the knight-in-costume did.

“What’s taking you so long?” Vanessa chortled.

Her eyes were fixated at the snow-haired lad whose ampharos was sweeping the arena off the staraptor. Nova was agitated but her companion could not care any less. “How about you battle him? You know, show me your skills after all our training.”

If only Nova knew what Vanessa was thinking.
@nova
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 20:14:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Naturally, Nova would have declined the offer. She never saw herself as much of a trainer and battling wasn't her biggest forte. But the redhead couldn't stand cocky jocks such as this one. The young Rocketess huffed and stood forward, nodding at Vanessa's offer. "I'll battle you!" She suddenly called aloud, her feminine voice suddenly ruling over the crowd. It silenced them and suddenly Nova felt dozens of eyes set on her figure. She grinned sheepishly, "Y-Yeah, you heard me! I'll go against your Pokemon." [break][break]

The snowy-haired man scoffed. "Alright girly. You're gonna lose, but it will serve me a good warm-up," He snorted, motioning for Nova to step up to the plate. She walked up and into the arena. [break][break]

She threw out Flare, her Growlithe. It barked happily, ready to serve its partner. [break][break]

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Digs and Drags [mission]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 17:32:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“Good luck! I’ll be cheering for you”—was not something you would say when you would support the other side anyway. As soon as the younger grunt entered the arena, Vanessa found herself sneaking behind the crowd that cheered for the trainer that her company despised. Perhaps, she would explain later why she did what she did to Nova, but for now she would be enjoying the battle between her growlithe and the ampharos.

The battle was far from ideal also. While the earlier staraptor was at a disadvantage because of the typing, at least it professed some skills that were reflecting with its evolution. Nova throwing away her baby fire-type could be disastrous, but he was sure there was no telling of the potential she has as a trainer especially when she put faith and trust to her partners just like that.

The crowds cheered and as soon as the bell ring, the match was on.
@nova