6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 13:58:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his dogs weren't really a danger to the neighbors unless they enter the boundaries of his property. all they do is yap and ask for pets with the people that keep appearing in his home, such as mailmen and couriers.

that particular morning was filled with noise.

"noah, the dogs are hounding the mailman again. can you get the mail for me please? love you."

kyle calls from the comfort of his living room, lying down upside down on his couch. feet hanging on the backrest with his head on the floor, kyle plays on his handheld in his boxers and his tank top. an unfinished cup of coffee lays on his coffee table, seemingly forgotten in the midst of playing the game.

he assumes noah can take the mail instead since kyle was in his underwear and has enough decency not to walk out in it. while he hasn't officially moved in, noah has been in his house more often than not that his dogs and him already consider him a part of the household.

being part of the lopez household means kyle has authority over him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 0:04:48 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah had just returned from his morning job. his headband still tight around his sweaty face, the bodyguard jogs in place, cheeks puffed out as he exhales.

"dude, i just came back and you're sending me away again?" noah jogs around the couch to the backrest. he lunges over the boundary and abruptly drums his hands on kyle's stomach. "be riiight back."

the barking outside stills after noah leaves. weeks ago, calming them would have taken some time. some exasperated words of pleading. some sighs of ill patience.

but now, the dogs seem to understand that noah is becoming more of a mainstay. a permanent fixture— the scent of the home overtakes noah's own origins.

as he returns, noah balances letters on a small cardboard box. he sets the package down and flings one envelope to kyle like a frisbee. the paper crackles as it lands.

"letter for you. the rest is junk." noah kicks his box to the side before leaning over the couch. "it's from the pokemon contest association. weird. can you imagine yourself being a coordinator? i can't, but that'd be stupid funny to watch."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 6:58:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, but i said i love you. that's gotta amount to something, right?"

he gets answered with an envelope hitting him, making him drop the handheld directly at his face. a red mark remains on his face and on kyle's throat, a grumble. he stretches his body in weird proportions just to accommodate him placing the console on the coffee table.

"oi, i'd make a good coordinator! have you seen alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot's b-day pics? yeah, they looked good."

his hands take the envelope, reading the sender's details with his own eyes and affirming what noah had told him. as soon as he takes it off of his face, he sees noah leaning over from the other side of the sofa. mischief starts to form in his head early in the morning.

kyle scoots over and then tries to wrap his legs around noah, pulling him closer. his hand waves the envelope in front of him, still unopened and unread.

"want to read this together?" he asks.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 11:20:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as the handheld falls away from kyle's face, noah can't help but laugh. his laughter fades into softer gradients as he cherishes the red.

"the b-day pics were very cute," noah admits, "but all you gotta do is pose them for those." he grins self-assuredly- but he's caught off-guard.

noah's limbs scramble in the air as kyle's legs grapple him over the couch's back. he slides forward as if on a surfboard. not one to be subverted, noah grabs the edge of kyle's tank top and pulls it up. he burrows underneath the fabric until he pops his head through the collar.

"yes." the shirt is surely stretched. noah's sure kyle has more anyway. caught in this webbing, he kisses kyle's jaw, "do you think it's a photoshoot? or maybe they want to rent one of your mightyena."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 8:23:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's action wakes him up more than the caffeine did. although he instigated it, he does not expect this kind of closeness.

or maybe he did, knowing noah was the kind of person to break his boundaries haphazardly.

"noah, no!"

kyle lose balance, sliding down the couch entirely with the added weight of noah. his back uncontrollably skids to until his head hits the coffee table, arms wrapping all over the person who destroyed a reasonably good shirt. he winces as he feels pain in his head, but it all fades away when he sees noah up close.

his mouth quivers as he tries to think of words to reprimand the overgrown child, but finds no words. his gaze softens, unable to get mad at the object of his affection. the thought behinds the action eventually winds him over as he ends up combing his hair away with his fingers.

"that's so dumb," he chuckles. he grabs a clump of hair and affectionately ruffles it. "i already know what's in it, but yeah, it's not those."

he gives noah a kiss on the forehead.

"how about you open this envelope and read it for me if, well, you can."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 10:05:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's hair parts, laying bare his forehead for kyle to kiss. his gaze softens too. blue-grey eyes search for pain: any growing bump

"sure, but are you okay? you hit your head pretty bad, man." noah's arms wriggle around, held down tight by the stretched fabric. but he manages to sneak a hand out to grab the envelope. "ah-"

he angles the envelope to his mouth and after some trial and tribulation, noah manages to tear an end strip off with his teeth. noah's other hand peeks to pull the letter out- but he's preoccupied with another matter. his lips fit against the other, pulsing softly kiss after kiss as the paper is tugged out.

noah pulls away half-drunk. dreamily, he smiles. an impish snicker tickles kyle before he sets the letter between their faces, using kyle's head as a desk.

"dear kyle lopez," noah's eyes follow the lines as he recites the contents, "hmm, mm..." he drops the letter, pulling himself out of kyle's shirt before dropping on him once more. "huh. are you qualified for this, man?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 18:14:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the pain subsides and is replaced by the fluttering feeling of lightheadedness. the kisses catches him off guard, though he retaliates with his own until noah takes himself away from him. he licks his lips as they finish, with kyle counting it as a win.

the scenario that brings out his desires abruptly ends when noah slams the letter on his face, killing his mood and returning him to the usual morning grump.

"y-yeah, kinda, i think. it's a stretch, really."

arms wrap around noah, squeezing him tight. he shakes him with his grip, rolling slightly from side to side. "like this shit you did with my shirt." he settles as he stares down at noah, a cocky smirk accompanied with a raised eyebrow looking at him.

"but yeah, tada. surprised? give me your thoughts besides that. i'll ignore that."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 9:06:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 cradled this close, chuckles fall from noah's smile. perhaps he's a little ticklish— but frankly, it's his happiness that falls in surplus notes from his vocal toy box. noah forgets that he's in hoenn.

forgets that he's away from what home once was. the stresses and responsibilities of everyday life fade until noah grabs a bouquet of stretched fabric.

"my bad, man."

noah wants nothing but to kiss the smirk away, but he refrains with terrible patience. instead, noah's smile raises alongside the apologetic shrug of his shoulders. it nestles into his cheeks. the corners of his lips hide there.

"yeah, i'm surprised. but like," noah breathes before cupping the other's face. "now you can't dress up in those cool coordinator outfits like dawn grandier." he squishes the other's cheeks together, forcing kyle's lips into a pout. "should i come watch? i'll remind you to smile."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 9:33:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he takes off what can be considered rags at this point for noah, knowing full well that he wants it, and crumples it into a ball. it gets thrown away from afar as he makes a mental note to pick it up later once he gets his fill of noah faber.

the cupping of his face that would normally get him annoyed was enough to retain the smile on his expression. as soon as the playing ends, he lunges forward and steals another kiss on the lips from him. a gentle smile comes as he returns his head back to laying on the floor.

"simply seeing you in the crowd is enough to make me smile."

the mildness of his cheer remains for a few moments before he breaks out with muffled laughter. "you like that cheesy shit?" he teases. he pushes noah from behind his head for a longer, deeper kiss.

part of him wonders if he watched too much romance flicks with noah for him to be influenced by it.

eventually, it ends. kyle lets noah lift his head up. "of course you should come. please? i, uh-- you know how i am with big crowds." confidence fades in his tone as it is replaced with nervousness.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 5:44:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah conforms to that bare warmth with ease. with his defenses lowered by simple touch, kyle's kiss comes as a surprise. his eyelashes flutter in the stutter of his blinking, and like a cracked glowstick, a blush gleams from his skin.

"yeah, i do—" again, he's silenced. noah's fingers drag loosely across kyle's skin before tensing, as if to hold on to the moment.

as kyle tucks away with frustrating distance, noah seizes him by the arms— and by softened eyes. noah shifts his weight to his center and hoists kyle upright and away from the coffee table. he shimmys himself into kyle's lap, legs stretched out on either side of him as if he were on a swing.

"duh, i'm coming, dummy." noah wraps his arms around him. resting his head on the other's shoulder, his voice tickles ear and neck with cheekiness and consolation: "should i come in just poochy boxers to help you get over stage fright? y'know, so you don't need to play pretend and shit."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 13:26:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle takes both of noah's legs and hoists him up, settling him on the couch. he tries to shake him off of him and then lies down on top of him on his back.

"seeing you come in half-naked is nice, but not having to bail you out of jail for public indecency is nicer."

he reaches for noah's hand, fingers tracing his until they interlock. kyle squeezes the grip and brings it close to his mouth, planting a soft kiss on the back of his hand.

small, day-to-day moments with just the two of them was something he cherishes in their relationship. it makes him reliant on noah, a feeling he'd rather not experience beforehand. he supposed it wasn't that bad since these were the moments he enjoys the best.

"you sure you didn't make plans for that day?"

the current trend always has been noah trying to fit his schedule to fit kyle's, abandoning certain plans to accommodate him. he appreciates it, but still...

"i gotta make sure how much i owe you for this, y'know?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 9:32:38 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah is shaken off like a flea. pinned by kyle's back, his legs whisk in the air before curling around the other's torso. his hand stays close and remains almost unmoving, as if to move would cause the kiss' lingering sensation to slip.

ever the affectionate gardener, he plants kisses of his own on kyle's head. "naw, don't got anything, man. but even if i did, i'd clear the schedule."

he squeezes his legs tight: a punishment for introducing the mechanics of some economy to what should be only natural.

"you owe me nothing, dude. it's not like it'll be boring or whatever. and 'sides, i can take pics of all the—" noah exaggerates kyle's deadpan lips, unimpressed eyes, serious voice: "—kyle faces you make."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 6:56:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle embraces noah's punishment, oblivious to the intent behind it. he pulls both of the arms from behind him and crosses it in front of him, forcing noah's arms to wrap around him.

"i'll take pics of you wearing poochy boxers. no homo."

he settles on his position until noah starts to struggle underneath him. he chuckles at the direction the conversation has taken and finds himself staring at the ceiling and starts to appreciate how his life has been so far.

noah was the spice of life he needed.

"i love you," he blurts out.

he flips himself around, still laying on top of noah. a finger sweeps a strand of hair on his face as he gets lost in his eyes. "that means i can reserve you for the entire day, right?" he asks.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 9:55:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah does not resist, allowing kyle to mold his arms to his liking. their muscle squeezes him as he sinks heavily into the couch. he lets his body shift into place. caught in this early morning cuddle, noah refuses escape.

"flash photography isn't allowed at contests." noah says, rubbing his chin on the other's head to noogie him. "but for private performances? i'll allow it."

he grins. that expression chimes its own unique note as noah smiles stupid. but it's swiftly replaced by a softer lip. made tender by the proclamation of love and its liberal delivery, noah trips on kyle's pulse. noah grunts soft as the weight returns to bury him into the cushions.

"i love you too, man." his admission spills forth, untangling into something earthy and fragrant. noah's arms cross loosely behind the other's neck, and his head tilts to gain a sweeter look at the other's face. "you don't even need to ask." he tickles his nose against kyle's. "you wanna reserve me for today too?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 18:14:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the touch of his nose causes him to chuckle, tickled by the slightest touch of noah. he gives him a kiss on the forehead before speaking up his plans for the day.

"get me something to wear for that."

he gets up and turns to an upright position, sitting on noah's stomach. his hand reaches for his cup of coffee on the table as he takes a sip. the caffeine doesn't wake him up as much as noah's visit did, but the taste of it in the morning makes the scene feel more homey.

kyle rarely asks noah out besides to eat out when either of them are too tired or lazy to cook up their meals. he thinks it's enough leverage to get him to accept it, but then again, he knows noah would accept regardless.

"you don't want me to go there in a plain shirt and jeans, right?" he teases.