Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 6:03:13 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 a pocket of air is squeezed from his gut as kyle sits on him. his limbs splash upwards before settling in various lazy shapes on the couch. still, they find themselves reaching for kyle, like an insatiable tide retreating back to its sea.

"well, we can cross out winter jackets, yukatas." noah sticks the tip of his tongue between his front teeth. with a lazy finger, he crosses the items off the list. "but we can go find somethin, dude. you wanna go fancy? like a suit? you'd look good in a suit, man."

he grabs kyle's bare chest, playfully pinching its sides as if holding on to lapels.

"should i go in one too? we could do a suit fitting." noah gasps, "we could pretend to be getting married for our baby boy, glen."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 20:15:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle lies down on noah again when he tries to reach for him. he might as well give the crowd what they want, especially if they're being too needy about it. he can't say no to his biggest fan, after all.

"can you imagine me in a suit? how out of character is that even?"

he has worn them multiple times before, as seldom as they were, mostly for official league meetings and other formal events. most of the time, however, he tries to get off of them as soon as possible before he can get compliments for it.

noah would definitely give him one though. that was enough reason to get it.

"ooh! we can get those flower things you put on suits too. verdanturf gives a lot of choices for those." and then he remembers about glen. "we can dress him up too if you want. i have doggy bowties around, complete with matching collars."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 4:13:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "'k, you say it's out of character, but you sound pretty excited all of a sudden." noah strains forward and bites the swerve of kyle's shoulder. as trivial recompense, he rubs his cheek against it with soft searching eyes.

"maybe you should be a coordinator instead. you know how top athletes retire from sport and then move on to another? that could be you."

his hands massage the other back, petting him down to the small of it. a little bit of pampering. a little bit of spoiling. noah wonders whether can catch up to all the personal care kyle had missed. if he had missed any, that is. noah's own canon assumes so.

"i could get a bowtie too." noah thinks before slapping the other's back with a trickster's grin. "when do you wanna go? now? later? doesn't matter... but i'm feeling lazy, man. i think you're rubbing off on me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 2:33:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he considers the thought before dismissing the idea of it as jest. no way he'd be in a career that involved having the spotlight him, on a stage, on both the literal and metaphorical sense.

"is being a coordinator really hotter than being elite four?" he challenges. "if you quit that bodyguard-ing thing and become a barista or something, i might consider."

kyle is 50/50 on the image he has on his head. noah on an apron and a sleeved shirt was easy on the eyes. on the other hand, it's not really a noah outfit.

instinctively, he melts with noah on the couch when he hears the blessed words of slacking off instead of doing actual work.

"we're on the couch, and the dogs are outside playing, and i'm shirtless." he heaves a sigh, exaggerated to send a message. "really convenient time to laze around, yeah."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 8:09:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's thinking plays out conspicuously across his face. he pouts, lips wrinkling as he weighs the options against each other. but the internal debate settles like kyle's body does and as they coalesce on the couch, noah can't help but think about something else.

"yeah, it is."

noah's voice hangs in the air before it disappears, cast away like smoke as he kisses him. his hands push kyle closer to squeeze out any little distance remaining between them. arms snake around the other, smoothly gliding over bare skin.

"just wanna make the most out of the time we got... 'cause," he kisses him again, "i might be a bit busier now."

outside, the mightyena bark among themselves.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2020 5:15:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he accepts every contact between their lips, responding with each instance with his own.

when noah breaks the chain with his own news, kyle finds himself dumbfounded. he starts to muse of possible reasons before giving up and voicing his worries. he combs his hair, fussing over noah incessantly after hearing it.

"busier how?" he asks, raising a brow. "that cadet thing wasn't enough to keep you busy?"

kyle ignores the dogs barking outside and makes the most of his time, as noah had suggested, staring at eye candy.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 6:17:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as incessant as kyle's grooming, noah's hair stubbornly shifts back. dark strands of hair, like thick blades of grass, continue to curl back to grace his face.

"it's been busy, yeah," noah's hand trails off the other's back. it dives deep into his shorts before pulling out a badge. "but they were like, 'damn noah how are you so good at everything wow you're so cool you're so hot' and they gave me rustboro gym."

he models the badge in his hand, one that kyle would be familiar with already. it catches the morning light.

"but i have you to thank, man. all that training."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 8:35:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is surprised with noah's news. as much as he wanted to feign being startled, the proud smile on his expression cannot be replaced with any other facade.

"wait, already?" he prefaces in an annoyed tone that contradicts to his smile. "did they lower their standards again?"

he pries the badge out of noah's hands and sits upright on the other's thighs. he lifts it up as he immediately recognizes it as the same one as the previous rustburo gym badge. the disappearance of his friend and previous gym leader alex comes to mind again.

but he should be fine, he supposed.

"damn, noah. you're so cool, you're so hot," kyle repeats nonchalantly.

he reaches for the coffee table and places the badge beside the coffee mug before going back to noah. his hands frame his face, pushing them against his cheeks not unlike what noah does to him.

"we should celebrate. you'd like that, right?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 9:27:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah punches kyle's chest playfully at his nonchalance.

the badge settles on the table with a light click. oddly enough, his hand feels empty. despite its inheritance, the forced vacancy takes a part of himself with it. self-worth, perhaps. some prescribed sense of value. quickly, as if seeking some substitute, or returning to what is more important, his hand finds kyle's back once more.

"yeah man," he smiles demurely, eyes softened by tiredness and togetherness. the hug of couch cushions and warm skin brings the portrait together as his cheek nestles into one palm. "'cause i technically got a badge, yeah?" noah recalls an earlier covenant- perhaps made in jest, but one that is now gilded with the heat tickling his cheeks.

"let's go shopping tomorrow."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 9:42:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he falls silent for a moment, and then snickers.

"oh yeah! that thing, huh?" the promise felt like it happened long time ago. "i did say something like that."

the uncertainties he had with himself that got him withholding from noah for the longest time had been remedied with, surprisingly enough, alcohol. the major happenings in their relationship had been riddled with unorthodox plot points that it's better to just enjoy the moment instead of worrying either their past or the future.

"i already answered that question though. do you want to hear me say that i'm happy to be your boyfriend for the second time?" he teases.

he pulls noah's face closer and presses his lips against his, contact lingering until he feels the need to add another line.

"yeah, but what about you. what'd you like to do today? do you really just want to... stay at home? we got the entire day to ourselves."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 2:17:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the hypothetical serves as an admission of affection. it tickles noah, and sinks deep into his skin. the pink pressed on his face presses on kyle's, their lips joining time and time again like the instinctive pendulum of breath. his eyes close to slow time. yet, it ends all too soon— the spell breaks like glass.

"the day's clear, yeah?" noah cradles kyle closer as if refusing the continual ebb and flow of distance. "then, can i stay the night too?"

noah presses his forehead against the other, lips careful and parallel to kyle's— but he grapples him with his arms. squeezing the air out of him, the gym leader laughs so that his chest beats against the other's: "we can just stay like this, man. unless you got other ideas. you know i always do."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 9:03:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle tries to pry away to the closeness between the two of them, but the chuckles and the laughter sap away the strength to get up. he gives in on the endeavor and pecks him on the lips.

"we both know you're going to stay anyways even if i told you not to."

and then noah teases another idea.

"i wanted to finish my game today though so i can start another campaign," he whines playfully.

eventually, kyle manages to get up from the couch, doing nothing to take noah's hold off of him. he rolls off to the side of the couch and tries to stand on his feet. his eyes were away noah and to the stair leading to the second floor.

kyle hides the redness of his face away from noah, too flushed about the implications of the other's comment.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 9:31:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "you can game and i'll watch. it's a win-win, dude." he senses the imminent shift from the couch and prepares for it.

constracting now, noah does not relinquish his hold. as some slakoth or long-limbed aipom, he remains dangling on an uprooting trunk. kyle moves- and he follows.

his eyes search for kyle's own. they wish to dock. to find the harbour- but the other's gaze is a beacon's beam of light that looks inland rather the sea.

noah doesn't give up. the neck is exposed, and so he teases that soft slope with love bites. not too many. perhaps, it's the morning calm that settles noah down some. the tint of peace that is cast over a day with no real schedule.

he rests his head on kyle's shoulder and speaks candidly, "i love you a lot, man." he exhales. a long release. "and i'll love you more if you can carry me up those stairs."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 9:53:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
low rumbles on his throat form as he fights the urge to let out soft moans. the teeth scraping against the skin of his neck was enough to tease kyle out of his calm.

he does not try to take noah off of him at first, but kyle reaches his limit when noah rests his head on him. with his head still trying to turn away from noah, he places his hand on his face to dissuade the behavior.

"t-t-that's my thing! stop using that!"

regardless of his reprimanding words, kyle does the request anyways and lets noah cling onto him, just like every single day since after they have met.

kyle goes over around the couch and tries to pick up the stretched out shirt that noah destroyed, only to find the package that he was not expecting. he crouches slowly, trying to balance with noah on him, until he is low enough to pick up the box on the floor.

"you brought this in, right?" kyle asks noah as he gets back up. "did the mailman tell who's that from?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,527 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 17:35:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the hand pushes against his face and causes his brow to wrinkle. with a flutter of his eyelids and a twitch of his nose, noah pulls his head away before resecuring himself around him.

noah had forgotten about the package. he's too busy relishing in the destruction of that shirt—of which kyle has too many—that the shifting and sliding of the box's contents startles him. nonplussed, noah's legs unhook as he almost falls to the floor.

"oh haha, about that!" noah releases himself. now on both feet, he places both hands on the box. "this is mine, actually... and the mailman was a pelipper."

his fingers constrict over the box's edges.

"i'll be taking this." noah says. "don't worry, it's nothing- it's just not time for it yet." his smile wide as it is transparent.