Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 5:09:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 two of machamp's arms hit crossed limbs, no throats. the other two arms are flexed. forearms act as thick WIDE GUARD barriers.

as noah recalls his hariyama, he shouts his order: "ENCORE on kommo-o!" noah barks, "wolt's right on you!"

the machamp exposes himself briefly, clapping its uppermost arms together to taunt the steel dragon. should his machamp be able to, it swivels its hips and pivots: four arms fire BULLET PUNCHES toward the type:null to batter it and seize it in his hands.

"my paycheck isn't gonna be in until like, two weeks man."

noah says— eyes concentrated on the fight. despite it all, it is clear that he has money saved for spoiling.

"we can make a date out of it. we should have a date after this too. i can give you a tour of the new gym, if you want?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 7:40:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the kommo-o finds itself unable to use its other moves, but grit still persists amid the battle. feet light and tail wagging slightly, the kommo-o revels in the moment and hits the machamp with a few straight jabs to the face.

he is relieved that the kommo-o can act independently. the type:null, however, cannot.

"protect yourself, wolt! iron head!"

the chimera hardens its helm and starts to protect against the flurry of attacks. it tries to parry one after the other with swings of his head, but the pokemon cannot keep up with the speed. eventually, it can't help but get pushed back, bunkering down to prevent as much damage as it can.

"ugh, fine. i guess i just have to be your sugar daddy again. do you want to call me daddy too?" he snickers as he ask.

he turns away from the fight for a while to take a quick glance of the room. he has been on the rustburo city gym multiple times, but not when noah was the gym leader. there probably were renovations and a tour would be nice.

"date in your personal office?" he interjects in the conversation cheekily before chuckling. "hehe, i kid."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 10:30:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "are you into that?" noah says without missing a beat. he almost overlaps with kyle's snickering as the ruthless battering of fists rings from hardened helm.

his machamp's eyes glow golden. its large mitts lunge for the type:null, hoping to SEISMIC TOSS it toward the kommo-o that had struck its beaked face.

"huh? why not, man?" noah snickers- but his expression hardens as he queues another command: "CHI-STRIKE on wolt! take him down!"

noah wipes his brow and tugs on his collar to fan himself.

"you can do my paperwork for me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 10:57:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the kommo-o catches the type:null with its hands, prompting it to back away from its attacks. unbeknownst to it, the machamp had already readied its attack. instinctively, it covers itself with its arms to protect from the blow. coincidentally, he's holding onto the type:null's head.

the iron head persists, the type:null's helm hardens to the best that it can. it collides against the chi-strike, and the collision knocks the type:null into unconsciousness. the kommo-o, noticing the deadweight in its hands, heaves and chucks the fainted type:null towards the machamp.

kyle, too focused on noah and confident about his pokemon, fails to look at the mess happening in the ring.

"shit, i should've anticipated this." he brings his hands on his chin, resting his head on his hand. "did you know that i used to be a gym trainer before too? did all the paperwork stuff too back then."

he drapes himself over noah, hands wrapped around him so he couldn't escape. "i'm doing it but i'm expecting something back from you, m'kay?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 4:50:58 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's machamp catches the fainted type:null with two of its arms. the other two raise themselves with hands at the ready like a soccer goalie. huffing, the pokemon's mega forme begins to revert; a conscious choice on noah's part. one that is practiced and considered for its health.

the type:null is set to the side and out of harm's way. resetting, the machamp claps a fist into an open palm. red eyes never shift away from the kommo-o, and like planets they follow the dragon as the machamp circles it.

"ugh, isn't that the worst, man?" noah breathes out pen ink and paperclips. "but it's important, i guess." he squirms against kyle a little, still focused on the battle despite the lowering of his defenses. it's difficult to resist intimacy so close, so tangible. noah sighs, the breath a flutter because of his half-smile. "o-okay! sure. you'll be my secretary for the day, and i'll owe you one— DYNAMIC PUNCH!"

the machamp steps forth, foot slamming on the canvas. it raises two of its fists, one left, one right, before throwing an entirely diffent fist toward the kommo-o.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 17:50:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the kommo-o manages to use another instance of protect, unable to escape the machamp's no guard. it puts up a barrier surrounding itself, protecting against the attack even with feint.

the machamp's attack strikes against the kommo-o's barrier, and shock waves from the collision reverberate throughout the cage. the kommo-o remains in his position, arms closed protectively against its head as it peeks through his arms, glaring back at its sparring partner.

"i'll dynamic punch you if you want me to," he retorts blankly.

as the attack gets parried, the kommo-o immediately lowers his body to the ground, turning in place as it sweeps its tail forcefully against the machamp's ankles, aiming to sweep it off of its feet.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 4:52:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the fist lands like a meteor. against the kommo-o's PROTECT, the bluish grey knuckles pale as if burning upon attempted entry. the machamp supplies further force. with its other arms, a barrage of fists strike against the barrier so that it would fall.

metal scales cry out with their clamor as the dragon swings its tail. the canvas shakes as noah's pokemon collides on its back. it arches its back, a pained cry leaving its throat— but not before the hard edge of its hand swings toward the dragon's own neck (THROAT CHOP). afterward, it would attempt to seize that very throat with a choke.

"h-hey, you can't just say joke around like that in an official challenge, man." noah says. as his machamp struggles, noah makes an attack of his own. in a moment of progress, now knowing where to aim, the gym leader's index and thumb lunges for kyle's nipple and pinches: "you! gotta! focus!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 19:11:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
as air was being choked out of him, the kommo-o grappled against the machamp's arms. the tail goes to wrap itself over the other set. both of the fighting-types drop, and eventually, the struggle to pry the machamp's hold of its throat ends.

the kommo-o frees its hands in a last ditch effort to get the match to end. with the earlier boost at the start of the fight, the kommo-o concentrates and starts firing off multiple poison jabs on the machamp's torso, hitting one pressure point after the other.

on another side of the fight, a certain point of pressure from kyle's body is seized. he gets red as he tries to get noah's hold off, a hand gripping against his wrist. "n-n-noah! y-you can't do t-this here."

he sucks a breath in, trying not to succumb in noah's playfulness. "m-man, you really wait for a b-bit, huh?" he tries to keep his composure, but the awkward smile and the fluster in his cheeks remain.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2020 7:11:48 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the machamp's arms thicken. around the kommo-o's neck, the stone-coloured hands pale at their joints. although the other's arms are seized, the last free hand attempts to deflect the POISON JABS from its body. a toxic test of endurance— but one the machamp is doomed to fail.

the grip weakens and the hand falls from the dragon's throat. it hits the canvas ring with a cold thud.

noah's smile persists. pleased with the reaction he had elicited from his opponent, the defeat comes softly. of course, kyle's pokemon had demonstrated proficiency with close-quarters combat— and after two red flashes of light, noah turns to kyle with a timid scratching of his neck.

"that was pretty close, right?" noah says. "so, uh! wow, what a knockout!" he continues, obviously having rehearsed the line. "you've got me. this knockout badge is yours."

from his shorts, he pulls out the emblem of kyle's victory. it rests in his open palm as he extends it to him. maybe one day, noah will echo this moment— but on one knee.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 6:15:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
recalling both pokemon back to their balls, kyle returns to see noah offering him his badge. although it was expected, a grin that stretches from ear to ear flashes over noah as kyle runs a vivid image in his head.

although there was reluctance with the way he takes the badge, kyle approaches noah, closing in until personal distance is breached. he grabs his hands, shifts his sight somewhere else, as he mumbles.

"y-you know, now that that's done, you should show me where your office is. we should, uh, get started with that paperwork you probably didn't do."

before noah can respond, kyle drags him by the corridor and away from the main area. he's been in the rustburo gym before, and noah would recognize kyle taking him straight to his office.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 8:23:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah exhales the breath he had been holding. although it comes at the expense of a loss, noah's personal pride is brushed to the side for kyle's smile. with his hands held, noah keeps his gaze on his boyfriend, while the other's eyes linger elsewhere.

"yo-" he's wrestled away from the scene of battle, his sneakers almost stumbling after the other. the gym leader recognizes where they are going, and of the pulse of urgency kyle exudes.

"office might be a bit cramped." noah mutters pink, and his hand squeezes the other's. "lots of paper everywhere. still haven't really cleaned up the old things."

as they reach the office, they see the newly furnished door plate featuring noah's name. the door's blinds rattle when it's opened.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 6:55:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle keeps quiet for throughout the short trip, his back pushing against the door to shut it as soon as they enter the room. although flustered as with every time he's uncertain with how to progress the situation, he struggles to keep a confident smile on his expression.

"we'll clean that up later."

the click of the lock sounds before kyle proceeds to move over to noah's desk, patting noah on the head on the way, and go straight to his computer. he tries to ignore huge piles of paper that were left alone since noah's assumption to office and immediately tries to brute force his way through identification, leaning over the desk instead of sitting on the office chair.

after two or three tries, kyle manages to easily unlock it.

a few clicks and a few windows and kyle navigates through noah's gym's security camera feeds. he does one last click and he looks over his shoulder, and the camera behind him deactivates.

kyle looks back to noah, nervous but somewhat excited.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
knockout [gym]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 9:48:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah needs better passwords. despite the office being his own, there's an element of awkwardness to his presence. he is no man of the cubicle, no man of word documents and file folders, and yet, here he is.

but it is kyle's own clumsy charm that levels the playing field. as the camera dips its head, noah grows blossoms on his cheeks. his hand reaches for the blind's cord- and it takes awhile. noah's eyes remain on kyle. they match with kyle's own as his fingers finally find the cord to close the blinds in full.

"that battle really riled me up, man." noah admits. he moves in quick, grabbing the other's forearm. "i can't win against you in pokemon battles," he pulls kyle close: the collision forced but inevitable, "but i think i have the upper hand here."

noah pushes kyle toward the wall closest to the desk, arms wrapped around the other's back. he presses his lips against the elite four's as his back hits the wall. the kiss is long.

"you're still doing my paperwork for me." noah's lips pull away into a satisfied shape. behind him, the desk remains frustratingly cluttered- but not for long.