bossa no sé [solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bossa no sé [solo]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 9:20:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
If I wasn't comfortable with myself, I would never be comfortable.
TAG mod
POKÉMON

New Mauville was one of few marvels Hoenn had to offer that Atlan had come to obsess over. Even before the jet ride that brought him (and what little belongings he had in his name) to the shores of this tropical region, the young man had read about it plenty in various science magazines and online blogs. It had once been a pinnacle of scientific achievement in the world. But it had since, of course, been reduced into a monument to its failure.

Rumors were abound aboveground about New Mauville's supposed wealth of secrets. Some said it was haunted. Others claimed pokémon, and even humans, had undergone strange mutations here. They now roamed the power plant's empty halls, they would have him believe. And these supposed mutants craved to fill their bellies with human meat. Atlan almost laughed just thinking about it. Even the small Aron that walked beside him as they entered the dark depths of the labyrinth noticed.

"What do you think, Brigid?" He suddenly spoke, his voice echoing down the seemingly endless hallways. "Do I look like a tasty meal?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,891 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bossa no sé [solo]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 9:26:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALVANTULA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bossa no sé [solo]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 9:41:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
If I wasn't comfortable with myself, I would never be comfortable.
TAG mod
POKÉMON

'Do I look like a tasty meal?'

A question that was almost immediately answered by a multi-eyed predator looming on the ceiling above.

In a rapid blur of motion, Atlan was wrapped up in a thick and sticky web before being snagged upwards. Snatched so quickly, in fact, that when his Aron turned to look it was as if her trainer had simply teleported away in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately for the aforementioned predator, however, the web had failed to seal itself around the young man's loud mouth. "AAGH! BRIGID ABOVE YOU." He exclaimed, kicking his feet as the Galvantula struggled to wrap him up further.

Startled by the sight so much that she instinctively bounded off the ground a few feet, the Aron narrowed her eyes aggressively at the tarantula as she growled. "What are you waiting for, girl, a show?! Rock Tomb! Just be careful not to-- aaaaaagh!" He cried out, rotating like a chicken on the spit as the large spider wrapped him up with more webbing.

It was only when the Aron stomped a foot, and summoned pillars of stone out from the ground that fired upwards at it, that the arachnid drew its attention away from its meal and looked down. But by then it was too late. The stone hit, making super-effective contact, and tearing through some of its webbing with ease. Thrown off-balance, the Galvantula desperately grabbed at the webbing it had wrapped around the human to keep itself from plummeting towards the ground below.

Shhhhkkkft.

But the webbing partially tore.

It crashed into the ground below and, as it struggled to get back up afterwards, was partially buried in mounds of stone by another Rock Tomb. Injured severely and seeking nothing more than to escape at this point, the Galvantula shoved its face out of the pile of rocks and prepared to fire a stream of web upwards to pull itself out. It almost whined when, instead, it saw that the human hanging onto the ceiling above had managed to dig out an empty pokéball with his one free hand.

He cast it downward, and it hit.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,891 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bossa no sé [solo]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 10:02:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT GALVANTULA!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing