[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I've tasted blood and it is sweet[break]
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet[break]
I've trusted lies and trusted men[break]
Broke down and put myself back together

Katherine was drawn to this place solely because of the false information that's been spreading around the headquarters. Surely, as an associate of the organization, Kat should have known better than to listen to rumors-- but she could not help it. The idea of finding a lost ranger, or a league-member in distress enticed the Rocketess. The idea of capturing them for glory, fame... And cash, duh. Why else would she care about this so much?
[break][break]
And as expected, geared with a couple of pokeballs and her loyal Gallade at her side-- the swan-masked woman arrived at the scene. A bright flash of coral-pink light made sure that anyone nearby would be alert of Kat's presence.
[break][break]
"They mentioned... Someone from the league, Arthur, but--" It's not that the woman expected to see some ranger running about, asking to be kidnapped. However, she also did not expect the scent of smoke to reach her nose. Just what did Gallade teleport her into? The question is answered only a couple of moments later, when through the night's skies the woman manages to spot a couple of burning trees. It wasn't too far from where they were standing, only a bit deeper into the woods of Petalburg City.
[break][break]
"There, Arthur. The person we're looking for might be there. Teleport us closer."

[attr="class","boatbottom"]

[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 20:39:38 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

False information had spread like the wildfire that now blew out of control on the edge of Petalburg woods. [break][break]

And, like a wild animal who's caught the scent of blood, Emma pursues these rumors in the hopes she might find the truth. That, and she had quickly learned that the young Katherine Fairburne had set out on this mission as well, and she had gone alone. Emma couldn't shake the sense of dread as an investigation into the situation turned up with nothing. [break][break]

It seemed too good to be true, like a game of chicken or a sick play on grunt initiation. Whatever the case, Emma was convinced this wasn't just a simple mission and that trouble would surely follow.[break][break]

This 'lost ranger' was supposedly reported to be frequenting Petalburg woods, on assignment. But, as it turns out, that wasn't exactly the whole story. He was 'lost' but not in the literal sense. He had been put on psychiatric leave from the Rangers and it appeared he wasn't taking it so well. [break][break]

Emma swallows the difficult lump in her throat, very quickly realizing the severity of the situation. She had yet to see Katherine arrive, but the flames were reaching further and further into the woods, their flames eating up the dry wood and leaves.[break][break]

And then she sees the telling puff of pink light and a woman step out of it alongside her Gallade. Emma sets her jaw as she begins her approach. [break][break]

"Katherine, you shouldn't be here. You're putting yourself in danger."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: fire force

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 21:00:20 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

The flames licked at the grass, spreading more doom throughout the forest. This could not have been an instance of a fire that occurred naturally-- no. The signs were all over the place. The fire was too intense and grew in too short of a notice for this to be a natural accident or a scuffle between wild pokemons that went further than intended. There was a culprit here, and a crime had been made.
[break][break]
And it was bizarre that Emma and Katherine were the ones dealing with this, rather than qualified firefighters. Especially considering the roots of the pair of Rocketesses. If anything, it would have made more sense if it was one of them who had started the fire.
[break][break]
The lack of information keeps Kat - or rather, swan, as she liked to refer to herself when conducting official business - more than comfortable with staying around. She carried no fear with her, each step confidently taken. The figure who was shrouded by the night's shadows is first acknowledged with a narrowed stare, at least until their voice reaches the violet-haired woman's ears.
[break][break]
It was Emma..?
[break][break]
"I shouldn't be here?" She asks, slightly puzzled. "Why are you here? I was going to capture this ranger by myself, you know. I don't need a babysitter." It looked as if she was considering pulling another clever remark, or perhaps an insult, but her attention is needed elsewhere. The mighty roar of a pokemon-- no. The roar of a dragon immediately causes her to jerk to the side, eyes already searching for the source of the sound.
[break][break]
"..Do you think he knows we are here?"

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 16, 2020 3:17:56 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

She can feel the heat even from here, even despite how far away they still are from the fire. It turns her skin slightly pink with warmth and she can feel the burn of smoke inching closer and closer. [break][break]

It was indeed bizarre that two Rocket's were handling a situation that the League should be taking care of - but Emma wasn't honestly surprised. After she'd realized just what was happening, she had made the attempt to be the first to handle it herself. Of course, it had become complicated when an inexperienced grunt involved herself.[break][break]

And Katherine seems to be walking headfirst into this unknown threat without concern, fully confident in her blind faith. In any other scenario Emma might find it impressive, but not this one. [break][break]

When she turns to face her, her face betrays the disappointment she feels. [break][break]

"I'm here to take care of it, the ranger. This isn't what you think it is. You're in danger."[break][break]

As if on cue, and followed up immediately by Katherine's question of 'do you think he knows we are here?', someone comes crashing out of the trees. He appears to be intoxicated and crazed, eyes wild as he approaches them.[break][break]

"Well, well, well... looks like the League sent a couple of babes to deal with me, eh? Am I not worth their time? Is that it? Neither of you look like officers."[break][break]

Emma stands stiff, back straight as she stares at the man before glancing at Katherine.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 16, 2020 11:06:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Danger?
[break]Did Emma take Katherine for a fool who'd give away this opportunity this easily? No, she probably wanted whatever reward the organization would offer for herself. Sharing was caring, and frankly? Kat doubted that Emma cared for anyone but herself. They were similar in that area. "Danger? Spare me the lies. You just want to handle it by yourself for the reward." The Wolfe has earned herself a scoff from the misbehaving grunt.
[break][break]
"Too bad, because I am not leaving."
[break][break]
The ranger finally appears. Gallade's attention shifts to the man immediately - not at all caring for whatever argument Emma and his partner may or may not have. He remains alert even when his trainer isn't. It becomes clear that something is off with the ranger, his eyes stand as evidence that he was not clear-headed. His words easily allow Katherine to learn more about his situation, "We're not with the League, yes. You aren't worth their time, you got that right." She was teasing him, trying to spark another fire perhaps.
[break][break]
'You bitch!' He curses before tossing the bottle of alcohol he held straight at Katherine. It is intercepted by a well-aimed PSYCHO CUT that is without warning by Arthur.
[break][break]
Her tone drops low, hushed words escaping her lips. They might anger the ranger more-- considering the fact that Katherine wasn't paying him much mind anymore, "...Okay, fine. I am convinced. What were you going to do with him?"
[break][break]
She was willing to let Emma take charge. Just this once.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 4:47:07 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma feels the exasperation on her lips before Katherine even says a word in response. The blank stare that soon turned incredulous was enough of a tell that she felt herself clench her fists to hold herself back. [break][break]

"So, you want to die? Is that it?"[break][break]

Emma was never in it for the reward. Not anymore, not really. The reward was a bonus, but not what drove her to do what she did. [break][break]

And then, of course, the grunt blatantly announces that she isn't leaving and Emma is left frustrated.[break][break]

That is until the ranger appears and interrupts both of their thoughts with his own. Katherine denies their affiliation with League immediately, putting a dry taste in her mouth as she forces herself to not take her eyes off of the stranger.[break][break]

To add insult to injury, she also begins to taunt him.[break][break]

"Enough."[break][break]

She hisses, hoping the rage in her voice was enough to scare the girl into shutting up. It probably wouldn't, because she'd continue egging the ranger on enough that he retaliates in verbal rage. Her Gallade's psycho cut intercepts the bottle he throws and it smashes before it ever reaches the women. [break][break]

And it's then that Katherine comes to her senses.[break][break]

"I was going to deal with this quietly."[break][break]

Make it look like an accident, play it out like he'd made a mistake setting the fire and had killed himself in the process. It would have been easy - but their current situation had not made it easy anymore.[break][break]

But she takes charge anyway because it's what she's good at. She releases her Ariados, muttering something under her breath. The Pokemon launches forward, stringing the man up in thick, sticky webbing that prevents him from throwing anything else. An added bonus is the spiderweb across his mouth, muffling any further disgusting profanity from leaving his lips.[break][break]

Another spider joins them, dousing the two women in water to keep them safe from the encroaching fire.[break][break]

"Stay close to me."[break][break]

Emma braves the heat, then, thankful for the damp of her clothes. She kneels down to lift the ranger's shoulders, gesturing for Katherine to grab his legs. While she had originally planned on leaving the man at the centre of his crime, she had decided to spare him. [break][break]

"You said there was a reward, let's get what you're owed."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 14:10:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Maybe the two of them could have turned a blind eye and left this drunk mess of a man to burn Petalburg's forest. But considering Katherine's comment? The confirmation that the two of them were not with the League? He had to be dealt with. In other words, they couldn't leave without silencing him in one way or another.
[break][break]
"Someday, yes. However, not today!" The masked Rocketess responds to the Wolfe's question regarding her potential death.
[break][break]
Chirpy, smug - annoying. Katherine couldn't change even if she tried to. She was a pain in the butt more often than not. "I am just toying with him. It's not that big of a deal." What is the point of it all if she can't enjoy herself at a time like this? She needed the rush. The excitement. The risk that came to her life whenever she acted as a member of Rocket. Without it, she would have left the organization long ago.
[break][break]
"I'll follow your lead. Quiet it is." The disappointment in her voice can easily be heard and noticed, but regardless, she promised to cooperate. It wasn't every day that this happens. The spider's webs trap the ranger in a makeshift of a cocoon, providing the duo with an easy way to deal with him. Little resistance can be felt, despite the fact he continued to wriggle and scream muffled words into the webbing around his lips.
[break][break]
It is water from another of Emma's pokemons that provides the pair of them with protection against the flames. Katherine gestures for Gallade to stay back, and he does so reluctantly.
[break][break]
"It was a joint effort." She corrects the beast. "We'll split the reward back at the headquarters."
[break][break]
As instructed, she kneels to secure a grip upon the ranger's legs, helping Emma carry it wherever she intended to.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 22:59:38 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma had had every intention of coming out here to take care of the issue. This man was a danger to society and she didn't trust - had never trusted - the League to handle it properly. She had come all the way out here to put him down, to end his downward spiral before he got someone killed. He was too far gone, beyond saving. She was judge, jury, executioner.[break][break]

Unfortunately, Katherine had gotten in the way and complicated things. She was a loose cannon, misfiring in her direction and forcing Emma to move out of position, to accommodate. But she had done that and would continue to do that because despite how stiff and cold she was, Emma wasn't heartless. Attachments were a weakness but she had come to accept her attachments.[break][break]

Of course, she wonders if maybe she should detach as soon as Katherine opens her mouth with her chirpy remark. [break][break]

Emma manages to hold her tongue as she helps carry the ranger deeper into the fire. The smoke thickens as the flames lurch above but they persevere. She feels sweat drip from her brow as a result of the heat, and she glances up at Katherine briefly before voicing her plan.[break][break]

"We're going to tie him on a branch. He's going to be a victim of the forests rage for what he's done."[break][break]

Her words are full of venom, and she looks over Kat's shoulder to see that her spiders have followed her, braving the flames despite their obvious weakness. She helps lift the man but the spiders do the brunt of the work, hanging him from the strongest branch. She feels no remorse for his fate.[break][break]

"Let's go, Kat."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 1:09:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Despite belonging to the same organization, Emma and Katherine couldn't be any more different. One was here for the sake of others and the other only showed up for herself. One wanted to protect, the other sought to exploit. Funny. Perhaps if luck had been on Emma's side, she wouldn't have been here right now, dealing with a brat who only cared for themselves.
[break][break]
Maybe she could have actually helped fix this man-- but it was too late now, wasn't it?
[break][break]
Although Katherine attempts to not allow herself to cough and show a sign of weakness, the smoke does get to her. She nearly drops the ranger, but her tight grip secures the man. Not that it matters if she had dropped him, but still... It was a matter of pride. Not wanting the Beast to think less of her. Parent issues caused this behavior. She wanted to impress even when there was no reason to. Even when no one had asked her to do so.
[break][break]
"Well, I think he was going to end up in this position anyway. We just made this happen quicker."
[break][break]
His death, she means.
[break][break]
There's less malice in her words - the woman simply finds it to be a part of her job. People tended to think that it was impossible to get used to this. To the sight of death, to dooming others' destiny. They were wrong. After five years of being involved with Rocket, Katherine was more than prepared for such an occasion. It ceased to surprise her.
[break][break]
"Wait-" Kat speaks as they begin to travel back, away from the flames and the smoke. Their victim's final words are muffled by the webbing of Emma's spiders, and so a distraction is needed. "The upcoming mission. You know which. The big operation." If it had a code name, she certainly didn't care to use it. "You'll be there, I assume. I was assigned to help."
[break][break]
Was a special announcement really necessary for that?
[break][break]
"..Just, uh- I'll be wearing a different mask. You sort of helped me today, so I owe you." Sort of, kind of, whatever. She didn't want to admit this. "So if something happens, you know. I got your back."
[break][break]
Maybe after tonight, these weren't the words the Wolfe wanted to hear. But they were still the only words Katherine was willing to offer before gesturing for Gallade to teleport her away.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 27, 2020 21:53:57 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

She feels the ranger shift in her grasp thanks to Katherine's attempts not to cough. Emma says nothing in order to not breathe in more smoke than necessary, but she sets her jaw and internally stews on it regardless.[break][break]

Emma glances up at her briefly when she comments on the situation and Emma mistakes it for a moment of weakness instead of revelation. Instead of opting to support her compassion, Emma decides to hold fast to her pride.[break][break]

"Just focus, Katherine."[break][break]

As a sign of restraint, however, Emma manages to hold her tongue from commenting on the fact that this situation would have been dealt with sooner had Emma handled it alone. Call it a moment of growth.[break][break]

They pair quickly take care of the ranger and abandon him to the fate of the flames. If he did survive - which he very well might given Emma's attempts to allow the cocoon a safety hold - he would undergo his own personal growth. And several weeks of therapy and hospital visits.[break][break]

Emma plucks debris from her hair as Katherine opens her mouth again, emphasizing a big operation. The beast furrows her brow as she looks at the younger woman. But before she can get a word in edgewise to encourage Katherine from participating in this big event, the woman teleports away.[break][break]

"If there is a God..." she sighs heavily, not having the strength to finish her thought.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
money, power, glory [m]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 0:12:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, free water-type pokemon evolution!
[break]