may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 22:33:17 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

+

helloooo jack! finally found some time to be able to post here.

elijah's this unruly, really mean, bitter old man with a lot of problems. although, i can imagine him and caprice possibly being old acquaintances? they're close in age with elijah being 27. although elijah has lived in hoenn all his life, i can see him having visited johto to learn johtian methods of herbalism, considering the strong sense of tradition there.

even though elijah's this no nonsense man, i can see him playing the straight man to the funny man in their relationship. despite caprice being an idiot son, maybe elijah has warmed up to him over the years and "stomachs" his antics.

elijah is deep into rocket life now, however. maybe they lost contact after some time and they reunite under these new circumstances (caprice being an information broker monkaS). he'd try his best to convince caprice to stay out of rocket's business for his own safety, perhaps?

OR if old acquaintances doesn't work, maybe elijah can contact him not just for some information for rocket use, but to also extract poisons from his nidorino and nidorina (good pokemon choices + names btw /whistles). elijah dabbles in medicine and a little bit in poisons, so it could work!

anyway, let me know! if you have difficulties parsing through my rambling post, let me know too, hahaha!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 2:01:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

porquenolosdos.gif gimme the goods. i love love love the stony-faced grump + happy-go-lucky idiot pairing with every piece of my bitter little soul. i could definitely see them as old acquaintances esp since cap was a grunt in johto. they could've lost contact, but cap knew elijah was from hoenn?? cap's been looking for a proper rocket contact now that he's moved here so if he can track down/run into/be run into by elijah he'd be like "brooooo".
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 2:22:16 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

&

Hey! So I will admit I'm not sure how these two will vibe because Emma is generally hard to vibe with, unfortunately... BUT I want to give them a shot anyway because I want Emma to be acquainted with Rocket as much as I can!

They also likely have some semblance of history given their closeness in age and the fact that Emma has been with Rocket practically the entirety of her adult years. She's originally from Kalos but was in Kanto and very well could have been in Johto in some point? Maybe? Otherwise, she's been in Hoenn this whole time since then and they can bump into each other as a more recent thing.

Regardless, Emma is a very 'no-nonsense' individual. She means business and she can easily come across as mean if you aren't used to someone who doesn't talk a lot and when she does it's usually to inflict emotional damage.

I can see Emma being the type that, after witnessing something stupid he might do, she just gets up and leaves without saying a word because she does not have time for this.

But she's unfriendly, not unlikable, so I'm sure there's something... charming that might spark a reluctant friendship of some kind between them?

I'm open to anything!
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 3:58:16 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

+

YESSSSS. i love the ideas you've outlined. we can consider perhaps, having have a chance encounter near where he thinks is currently stationed. since occasionally sells his goods in slateport's market, maybe they can meet around there while he's at his shoddy little stall.

this is something different, but can provide some sort of conflict while also giving you mission rewards. this mission, "gardevoir season", can be something is currently on. in other words, may be searching for gardevoir evo pokemon in the wilderness for rocket/the black market, and finds him and subsequently causes him to lose his target (temporarily until they find another or the same one by the end of the thread).

and that could spice things up a bit!

let me know if this works! i can start the thread or you can, but i am down for anything!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 19:06:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ah let's do the mission! they can catch up and sass each other while they hunt down a gardevoir evo and complete a mission. a+ 10/10. if you start a thread with elijah going a-hunting, i'll jump on it asap.

the great thing about cap is that he basically just... doesn't recognize it when people don't like him. which either 1. pisses people off more or 2. eventually endears them to him. he just banks on the latter.

he's traveled with TR some for missions/occupations/the like since he's been with them for years. they could have easily met as grunts/grunt-and-superior in kanto at some point. not enough to become like friends but enough to be vaguely aware of each other?? idk if emma drinks, but cap is pulling bartending shifts at the slateport bars and using that to gather threads of information about hoenn. she could come in for a drink and they could recognize each other and chat? or if you have other ideas hit me with em. i'm easypeasy!
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 19:18:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

A bar setting sounds great! Emma doesn't drink often, usually only when she has nothing better to do. Inebriation means poor work ethic and poorer work quality - and she's always at the top of her game.

But lately she's been a lot more laid back and agreeable, so it's definitely within reason for her to recognize him at one of the Slateport bars! Let's do that!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 16:02:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]he is so cute can they do threads together plz???

&

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Jack's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 12:16:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]I don't but I'd be happy to talk missions or etc on discord if you want! wizz#4063

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]