any day it could break [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 20:06:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As he strolled along the beach, Cap only barely resisted the urge to comment on how swimmingly things were going. He smirked to himself regardless, pleased with his own unspoken pun. His move had been easy in so far as picking up one's life and hauling it to a completely different region could ever be easy. He hadn't made contact with the local Rockets yet, but that wasn't exactly a pressing issue. Getting familiar with the area and laying down connections first was important. After all, he still had more to unpack; but he expected to have at least one sealed moving box hanging around for the next few months. That was always the way. Taking pickup shifts at the local bars was keeping him more than busy enough on its own. So much so that he felt a little guilty about not exploring the local area. So, he'd taken a quick trip away from his daily views of the Slateport beach to... well more beach. But it was a different beach, at least. That had to count for something.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 22:22:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 0:28:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cap kicked his foot in the sand as he wandered. He let his eyes roam out over the water to where the sun was beginning to dip. The colors of sunset started to paint the low-hanging clouds and bleed into the gentle waves below. A sudden ripple disturbed the otherwise-serene landscape. A small blue and white form pulled itself out of the water, stretching and shaking the excess moisture off. Cap hesitated, eyeballing the Oshawott. They weren't known to be aggressive, per se, at least not as far as he was aware. But he knew better than to give wild Pokemon the benefit of the doubt. It didn't seem as though it had noticed him yet. He reached in his pocket and pulled out Rangi's ball. With a sudden flicker of light the Pikachu was at his side, cheeks crackling. The Oshawott perked up, tensed, then disappeared back into the water with nary a blip. Rangi cocked his head and looked up at Cap, who shrugged with a sigh.

"No loss, bud," he said. Better to keep Rangi out anyhow, just in case the little Oshawott came back with friends.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 0:38:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTABUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 19:24:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A few minutes of quiet was all it took for Cap and Rangi to let their collective guard down. One Oshawott wasn't really a concern; so they hoped. Within a few moments, Rangi was laying on his back in the sand, and Cap was building an impressively-elaborate drip castle on top of the Pikachu.

"Don't fall asleep under there," Cap said, filling another handful with wet sand and letting it plop on a tower that was currently much too small. "I might forget you exist and you'll have to take over as king of this castle." Rangi churred happily beneath the mounting sand. "No, I don't think so. That's a lot of work," Cap insisted.

A dull hiss of sand behind them caught Cap off guard. He whirled just in time to see a vaguely humanoid—but very bright yellow—figure sprinting full-tilt down the beach. Cap threw himself to the side with a squeal (how undignified) as the Electabuzz thundered past. A shower of sand filled the air as it careened right through the sandcastle Cap had been building moments before. He grimaced, scrambling forward. But the divot where once his Pikachu—and his beautiful castle—had been was empty. With an annoyed chu, Rangi shook off the pile of sand covering him and Cap breathed a sigh of relief.

"Your lands have been pillaged, my king!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 22:47:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARSHTOMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 0:40:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Brushing the sand out of Rangi's fur gave Cap second thoughts about having built a glorious sandcastle on top of him. He frowned as he slid his hand against the grain of the Pikachu's fur, then brushed it back down. Rangi grumbled.

"Establishing a kingdom was your idea," Cap hissed, spitting sand. He clapped the remaining sand off his hands and stood up. "If you weren't such a maniacal dictator, this never would have happened. You really should get yourself under control." Rangi stuck out his little tongue. "Well! I was waffling on whether I was going to give you a bath, but I think you just decided for me." The Pikachu squealed in protest, little teeth clamping down on the cuff of Cap's pant leg. Cap yelped, shaking his leg and successfully dislodging the Pikachu. With another squeak, Rangi bolted down the beach, with Cap in hot pursuit.

The pair rounded a small collection of rocks to a Marshtomp meandering its way to the water. Startled, it bolted for the water, but horribly misjudged the speed at which Rangi was moving. The two collided in a shower of Static and sand and water. Cap, thoroughly out of breath, managed to reach the pile of Pokemon and pulled up short. Rangi squeezed himself out from under the Marshtomp and whirled. The other Pokemon, for his part, twitched helplessly, face down in the sand only inches from precious, freedom-giving water. Cap chuckled and pulled out a spare Pokeball.

"Looks like you managed to paralyze it. Nice job." He tossed the Pokeball at the Marshtomp to the tune of Rangi chittering proudly.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 0:49:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT MARSHTOMP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!