mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
the sweetest kind of poison [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2020 5:31:20 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

While out of the way from her cozy apartment in Lilycove, the weekly trip to Slateport to visit her favourite bookstore was worth it. She had discovered it on a local tour - their pitstop in the downtown of upper Slateport had quickly left her behind as she'd buried her nose in a book too deep to pull her back out of. [break][break]

She'd had to find an alternate way home that night since the tour guide had picked up another passerby to replace her. But her money had been well spent because she'd found her favourite place on earth. The smell of old books and new was like an addiction and she kept coming back for more.[break][break]

In fact, Thea has stopped by earlier that usual. While she normally stopped by on Friday's, she was here in the middle of the week. [break][break]

The woman licks her finger delicately as she gently swipes through the pages, pilfering a random find she'd found tossed aside on the shelf. It hadn't been properly put away and her own curiosity got the better of her before she found it's rightful place.[break][break]

Although she appears quiet and reserved, the woman wears a subtle smile.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 19:41:19 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]the egg sits in an incubator atop of the counter, under marcel's watchful eye. yasu circles it a number of times, curiosity written across his features at both the contraption and its contents.
[break][break]"careful..." he warns. the egg had been a gift from one of his regulars, though it had apparently never dawned on the woman to let him know what exactly he was harbouring in his store. he gives the egg a suspicious, sidelong glance.
[break][break]
any further musing is interrupted by the bell. marcel looks up to a familiar face. "thea," he smiles, "how are you?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 1:09:54 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea blinks in surprise at the greeting, glancing over her shoulder at the woman who had entered. The ring of the bell had been heard but otherwise disregarded - she had more important things on her mind.[break][break]

However, the greeting causes her to chuckle just a little. She slides the book back into place, fingers lingering on the spine before straying back to her side. The blonde looks to Kosuke, then, a note of amusement in her expression.[break][break]

"I'm well, but I think you might have mistaken that poor girl for me."[break][break]

She had already entered the store earlier. She had merely kept her peace due to Kosuke's investment in his own business. Thea was not the type to intrude on other's progress - especially not when they're busy.[break][break]

Regardless, Thea glances past Kosuke to the egg and the Espeon worrying it.[break][break]

"Do you have your hands full, Kosuke?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 1:33:48 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]he looks between the two women--once, then twice--before the embarrassing realisation settles upon him. "ah shit, sorry." this was usually the time she arrived at the store, and in moments of distraction such as these, marcel tended to run on whatever routines he'd grown accustomed to. "you're here early."
[break][break]
following her gaze to the egg, he can't hold back his sigh. "i guess so. it's nothing i can't manage--" as if on cue, yasu bumps into the incubator a bit too suddenly. "yasu." marcel quickly steadies it with one hand.
[break][break]
"alright," he says, once he's sure the situation's back under control, "maybe i'm a bit out of my depth."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 2:09:02 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

The fact that he had even remembered her name or her routine or anything of the sort genuinely warmed her. Although she wouldn't have taken offense to the mistake to begin with, she took even less offense simply due to the warmth she was experiencing from the man.[break][break]

"I had the day to myself, so I made the trip. I just can't stay away, it seems."[break][break]

Thea smiles softly, but averts her attention from Kosuke abruptly, her expression momentarily severe as she watches the Espeon bump the incubator. Although she didn't physically move forward, there was a lurch in her throat at the slightest possibility it might have fallen.[break][break]

"If you need, I can watch the egg. I'm sure you've errands to run and work to do."[break][break]

Her voice trails off, however, as she realizes how forward she's being. She has no business interfering with his situation - and she's off-duty. Taking care of children and younglings wasn't in her job description today. [break][break]

And yet, she doesn't withdraw, and instead waits for his response.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 20:32:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]marcel glances at the stacks of books he still has to sort. while he was one to politely reject any helping hands, he found "kosuke" was far more easygoing about it. people opened up a far lot more when they thought you depended on them--it was all power dynamics, really. and so, true to his character, he shoots a grateful smile. "i'd really appreciate that."
[break][break]
he picks up the first book from the pile: critical strike: offensive battling. "are you sure it's alright, though?" he asks, not wanting to cause any inconvenience.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 20:49:58 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea's gaze follows Kosuke's to the stack of books still waiting to be sorted. She's sure she's detected a thread of relief settle on his shoulders, and it comes to fruition when he offers her a grateful smile and accepts her help. In response, the woman dips her head and takes a step to the side, allowing him unhindered passage.[break][break]

However, the man grabs a book that immediately catches her eye. She hesitates for only a moment before gesturing to the book in his hand.[break][break]

"Oh.. I can take that off your hands as well. Now, if you'll excuse me, sir."[break][break]

She offers what might be perceived as a shy smile, and, if Kosuke released the book to her, her eyes would twinkle with excitement before turning away. Thea disappears momentarily to retrieve a chair, or disappears behind the counter should that be the intent of her babysitting.[break][break]

Regardless, she settles in next to the incubator - even going so far as to offer the Espeon a seat in her lap - while disappearing into the book. For research.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 1:05:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]there's no resistance as the book's pulled from his hands. "huh, didn't strike me as your sort of book." he supposed he didn't know too much about the woman, other than what times she came to the store. shrugging it off, he makes his way out from behind the desk with a stack of books in his arms.
[break][break]
truth be told, it was hard work juggling the store along with his work at rocket. thank god for the temps he hired, or marcel would've been well and truly swamped.
[break][break]
yasu, never one to turn down attention, perks up at the invitation and goes to curl up on thea's lap. marcel had trained the pokemon he kept as "kosuke" to be particularly friendly (and a number of people had probably only warmed up to him because of them) but he still couldn't help a quiet scoff at his espeon's attitude.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 2:19:56 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea chuckles softly as the book is transferred to her hands. Her other palm smooths over the cover, finding the worn bits.[break][break]

"Even teachers have more to learn."[break][break]

With a wink, the woman pulls away to study. There's a journal to her side and, from time to time, she continues to glance over at the incubator to check on it. Otherwise, the woman scribbles away at her notes whenever she might find something interesting in the book she's borrowed.[break][break]

And, when not otherwise preoccupied, she strokes the warm Espeon in her lap. She's smiling.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 2:30:27 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]time passes in a comfortable silence. occasionally, marcel glances over at thea to get a better look at her notes. being nosy was just the nature of his job, but he was curious about what she was picking up on exactly, the workings of a teacher's mindset.
[break][break]
once he's finally done shelving the books, he turns to thank thea for her help, but the egg catches his attention. "wait," he says, "that crack wasn't there before."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 22:10:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 15 pokedollars & 2 infamy.
[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 22:12:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ALOLAN VULPIX HATCHES!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!