awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
while the night is young [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2020 18:26:38 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

It was late at night. The sun had already fallen below the earths horizon, casting darkness over the region. The only light was the full moon and the twinkle of the stars around it in the clear night sky. Crimson colored orbs flickered to the circle in the sky, chills ran down his spine as he took in the gorgeous sight. “It’s a beautiful night,” the man whispered to his beloved houndoom, her massive statue almost towering over him as he graze his fingers along her side, “I have a good feeling about today.” Azula throw her head back, a loud eerie howl erupted from her slightly parted muzzle. It echoed off the far trees, setting goose bumps along his bare arms. A hint of a smile tugged the edges of his lips. Azur, the houndour to his other side, did the same. His little muzzle rose to follow hers.

The pair howled for a few minutes, the sound almost memorizing. It was only when they stopped that the man chuckled lightly. “I see you two are in good spirits. Maybe your call will summon more houndour and houndooms to join the team. Or even, maybe more dark types.” Azula let out a snort, Azur barked. “Well.. Let us not waste anymore time. I want to find some more dark types though bugs also spawn in this area as well.” With that, the trio started their adventure through route 117. This was Maverick’s first time here and it took a few days to get here so he didn’t want to waste the trip. “If we don’t find anything soon, I’ll bring out some flyers to search as well.”

OOC route 117, solo wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 2:09:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 16:28:44 GMT

Several hours have passed and with no prevail. It was just a few minutes till midnight. The trainer mouth gasped open in an over exaggerated yawn, arms extended above his head in a stretch. He could feel his muscles loosened up, though he could also feel the exhaustion from wondering around kick in too. Once he felt satisfied with the stretch, Maverick reached into his pockets and pulled out a poke ball. “Well… it’s been a few hours. Let’s get some help.” Azula lifted her head off the earth, a snarl sounded off. She was annoyed she hasn’t found a scent worth tracking. “Oh stop it,” the man chuckled lightly, a hint of a smirk tugged at the edges of his lips, “I just want help before the sun rises. I do want some sleep at some point you know.” Azula only snorted again in return.

With a flick of the wrist, the man threw the poke ball into the air. It burst open, a beam of light shot out into the sky only to form a flying type pokemon. The odd colored talonflame screeched into the world, wings opened wide in a stretch clearly happy to be out of her pokeball. “Iona,” the man called out to the fire and flying creature as it hovered just a few feet above his head a few feet in front of him, “Can you help us? Looking for dark types. Let me know if you find anything good in the area.” “Talonflame!” Iona replied with a nod, turning in a different direction. And with just one flap of her wings, she was off to search. Maverick’s warm colored orbs watched her disappear, only a low growl from his canine made him turn to see what’s got her grumpy.

To his surprise, a lonely purloin appeared before them. The cat hissed in response to the canine, back arched as it stood on all fours. The fire and dark type took battle position, ready to rip the poor cat apart with just one simply word from her trainer. But instead, Maverick decided not to go after the purloin. “Leave it,” he barked at her, shrugging his shoulders, “It seems weak. I’m not interested in weak ones. Remember the last time we found a weak one, it wasn’t worth our time. Let’s keep looking.” Azula looked to her trainer, Maverick could see her desire in her eyes. “Fine,” man grunted with the roll of his eyes, “Chase it off but come back quick. I don’t want to waste time.”

Azula turned to the feline. Lips peeled back to reveal her pearly white. And without a moment to loose, her powerful leg muscles launched herself forward in one large leap forward. Muzzle parted as she hoped to crunch down on the poor little cat. The dark cat hissed even loud, darting off swiftly in hopes to dodge the canines advancement. They both disappeared from his sight. More hisses and snarled erupted from the distance. A scream like cry was heard, than silence. A few minutes later, Azula came from the bushes looking satisfied. “I know I said quick but damn.” Azula pranced up to Maverick, licking her lips before she began to sniff the ground once more for scents. Maverick chuckled again.

OOC route 117, solo wild. pass plz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 21:58:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABSOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 14:47:30 GMT

It didn’t take long for the group to find another wild pokemon. As Maverick turned to follow Azula, a frenzy chirps was heard. Warm colored orbs flickered to the sky to see the familiar odd color feathers of his talonfalme. “Talon talon talonflame tal.” The great bird motioned with her head to follow her, soaring in the opposite direction Maverick and Azula were going to do. “Take me to it Iona,” the man replied pleased, his gaze shifted to Azula before they returned back to Iona, “I hope it’s something good.” “Talonflame!” The fire and flying type lead the way once she was sure her trainer and dog was right behind her.

A few yards later, the group came across a rare creature as it napped on a large rock. Maverick waved for Iona to be silent while Maverick and Azula adjusted their position to be down wind of the creature. An Absol, a creature that has been told to predict disasters and often times only make it’s presence known when a disaster was about to happen. Memories of his former pair of Absols flashed before his eyes. A male he named Taibor and a female shiny Absol he called Sombra. Taibor was shy and timid when Mav first caught him, took a lot of training to get him to were he was today. Sombra was a different story. She was headstrong, though her permanent injuries made it hard for her to battle or do much of anything. Either by, Mav did miss them both.

But as a light cool night breeze swayed the leaves on the trees around them, Azula lifted her nose to smell the scent of the creature. It was at the moment, something was odd. Azula stood up, her head fell back and muzzle parted in a low howl. The trainer’s brow raised as he looked at her, the howl sounded like a pack call. The howl woke the absol, it stood and stared hard in their direction. When the houndoom was done, she leaped from their bidding spot and darted towards the absol. The wild creature stood, defense mode activated as it hissed and readied to attack. Azula stood tall, though made it clear she didn’t mean harm with a low whine. The closed in on each other, both sniffed each other carefully. It was then that both started to pounce around in each other in a playful dance.

Maverick stood, still not understanding what was going on. Azula never acts like that unless it’s a fellow team mate. Then, it hit. He narrowed his eyes, examining the absol as he approached them and they playful dance. His gaze shifted to his smaller scythe than normal. His expression shifted to per shock. “Taibor?” The man queried as he strolled up to the wild absol, “Is that you?” At the sound of his former name, the Absol face Maverick. And to Mav surprise, the absol charged at him in a playful pounce. “WHAH EASY BOY!” The scarred male fell to the earth in a thud as the absol tackled him to the earth. “OUCH FUCK THAT HURT!” The man called out as the absol rubbed the side of his face with his. “Okay! Okay! Okay! Get off!” With that, the absol got off and let the trainer stand.

Whipping his cloths off, Maverick gave the creature a light chuckle. “How did you get here? I have been looking everywhere for you.” “Absol Absol Ab Ab.” The creature replied, regaining he’s regal stature. “Well…” the man replied as he patted the top of his head, not understanding what he stand, “Either way, glad that we found you.” Pulling out the common two tone ball, he presented the ball to the absol. “Want to come back to the team?” The wild absol looked at the ball in the hands of his former trainer, uncertain whether he wanted to be captured again. Maverick frowned, a part of him died when the pokemon didn’t accept his offer right away. “You don’t have too,” the man said in a low disappointed tone, “But it would like you back on the team…. If you want.” The absol glanced back up at Maverick before gaze fell back on the ball. He did like being wild, even if food was limited. But Maverick took good care of him, helping him became better. After a moment of silent debating, the absol poked the ball with his nose. The ball sucked him in and locked with a single shake.

A rare occasion happened at that moment. A smile formed on Maverick’s face. “Welcome back.”

OOC route 117, solo wild. capture!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 22:22:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT ABSOL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!