oh well, guess beggars can't be choosey [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 15:55:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Hm? Well, I wouldn't mind taking a stroll and going over business."

Although, if it wasn't going to lead anywhere but talking about the curriculums then... admittedly he'd rather go somewhere else and get himself another form of entertainment.

But he was, unfortunately, a gentleman. He'd offered the woman a walk on the beach, even if his intention had been more than just the walk. There was no illusion in his mind that he would be able to shift her stance on non-committal intimacy. But that didn't mean he couldn't learn how to be her friend.

Even if he wasn't a very good friend... which he did feel she deserved.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font-size: 13px;
font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 16:56:15 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Thea studies his face a moment, watching him respond with what she can only assume is masked disappointment. He appears otherwise unaffected by her rejection, but she's sure that, in some way, she's hurt him. Or at least, bruised his ego.[break][break]

He surprises her, however, by agreeing to follow through with the walk. It's interesting, but she goes along with it.[break][break]

"Of course, yes. You can talk to me about what your plans are and what topics you might like to discuss."[break][break]

And then she delves back into professionalism naturally. Should they have risen from their seats and made their way out of the building to approach the beach, Thea would, on occasion, glance at the man while he speaks.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:47:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 25 pokedollars & 3 infamy.
[break]