April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 14:35:55 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June was a bit strapped for cash so she didn’t hesitate when this job came up. It’d be easy, it was just picking up some trash and helping clean up the beach with some other volunteers.

What she didn’t expect was for it to be this mind-numbingly boring. As she picked up garbage off the ground, which people really need to clean up after themselves what the hell, she stared off into space.

She was busy daydreaming that she was anywhere else but here and not paying attention to anything or one that might be in front of her.

Open Mission!
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 14:49:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
No, he didn't need the money. He had plenty of that. So, in a sense, one would wonder why he was even picking up trash. Well, because, somebody had to, apparently. There was quite a lot and while he'd been out on the surf, he was taking a break from catching his waves and cleaning up what bits of trash he could find.

Must have been a party the night beforehand, Asher figured.

Either way, he had his beheeyem helping him. Lifting up huge amounts of trash with it's psychic and placing them in trash bins. When he came upon a girl daydreaming, he glanced to the trash around her, and bent down to pick up a few of the pieces.

"Excuse me." He offered her politely, before moving around her and then glanced at her 'equipment.'

"Oh, I hadn't realized... is there a cleaning crew coming?" He asked while dusting off his hands.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 16:59:50 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Hmm?” Something or one had taken her out of her nice daydreaming and when spotted what it was exactly her anxiety disappeared as it wasn’t a higher-up or something, which had come to yell at her.

No, it was just some guy she didn’t know asking her about a cleaning crew.

”Uh I’d hope so because I’m not going to be the only bloody tosser doing this or I’m going to be upset.” She replied knowing full well there were other people who were helping out.

”Is there something you need help with?” She asked, having been daydreaming just a moment ago she was unaware of the man’s own efforts in cleaning things up.

Just now noticing the psychic Pokémon and raising a brow at it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 19:04:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Tosser, hm?”

Asher took that time to smile and lean back, hands on his hips. He ran one of them through his hair. To tame the wet curls as best as he could.

“As for me, I’m just passing through. Thought, I have a Pokémon that can make this fairly easy, so.” With that, Asher shrugged his shoulders.

In a way, the trash was bad for business. Business being the pier that he had given a large loan for that was to be rebuilt. Who would want to go to a pier surrounded by trash? Nobody that would being any sort of economical impact.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 21:33:38 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Just passing by huh? Right.” Yeah like she’d believe that this was just some random dude trying to be nice.

Even if it was just because the garbage was in their way people always had some alternative reason outside of just “being nice”.

”Well if your Pokémon is so great at picking up trash then it can do my share too right? It'd make my life a lot easier.” She had half a mind to throw away her bag and rinky dinky stick and kick back and relax.

Of course she wasn’t being serious, not only would she get in trouble for pulling a stunt like that, why would he even agree to that?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 21:48:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Two could play that game, and Asher would prove just that. Namely because, the small sass-queen in front of him, or little miss grumpy gills, was entertaining to watch when she seemed mildly riled up. Perhaps she was just lazy and wanted the free pokedollars.

"Ah, I see. So you're one of those sort of trainers, are you?" He continued to pick up trash to prove his point. "Just, let the pokemon do all of the work for you and claim the victory as your own? That's pretty selfish. I'd thought a cute girl like you would have known better. Suppose you can't judge a book by it's cover after all-- oh, or, judging by your accent, Galarian culture may be different."

While he spoke, his charm was plastered on. From the smile on his face, to the tone he used to speak with her while he helped his beheeyem clean up.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 14:47:43 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Oh this guy was good! He almost managed to get right under June’s skin but luckily the girl caught herself before she blew up and said anything she might regret later.

Instead, she let out a hearty laugh, shaking her head at the older male.

”Yeah sure, whatever you say, man. You can clearly see I'm making my Pokemon pick up trash with me. And I’m sure you’re an icon of virtue and teamwork Mister Passerby.” She rolled her eyes and continued with her job.

”And you’re right Galarian culture is pretty different. We wouldn’t have a trash problem like this. I guess people in Hoenn don’t know how to throw away their crap.” She said, angrily picking up some trash and throwing it away.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 15:59:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Technically he was considered a local. But nobody knew he had been born here. Hell, he didn't even know if he'd been born here. For all he knew, the desert had been a random choice of deposit for him. Either way, he didn't take offense, because he didn't consider Hoenn home.

Just an investment.

"I've heard it's a beautiful place." Asher began, thinking back on the many articles he'd read about the region. "I plan on vacationing there next, actually." He looked toward the girl and gave a charming smile, the trash pretty well cleaned up.

"Any suggestions for me?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 17:07:27 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The beach was finally starting to look nice and clean and it felt like it took forever. She was ready to high tail it out of there but the passerby directed a question at her, making her stop. ”Hmm?” What was it that he asked?

”Oh uh well Wyndon would be a great place for a vacation.” She began, tapping a finger on her chin as she thought about how to explain it well.

”Guess you could say it’s our equivalent of Slateport or Lilycove! Plenty of things for tourists to do and see, the city’s a real beaut.” If that was all she’d be heading out, it was about time to get some lunch.

”Oh and the train station there will be able to get you to plenty of other places in Galar like Hammerlocke when you’re ready to move to the next city.” June added, just now remembering about the station.

”Anyway with this done I’ve got to get going. Have fun just passing on by more places.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rent Money [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 17:27:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She made him sound like such a drifter, it confused Asher. Was it because he picked up the trash and poked fun? Maybe. But... perhaps she was more insightful than he gave her credit for. Dangerous.

"Yes, suppose I'll just have to take your word for it. Thanks." He offered, giving her a farewell wave. "Have yourself a wonderful rest of the day."

Glancing around, he moved his fist up to his beheeyem, giving Freddy a fist bump, smiling proudly. "It does look much better here, buddy... but let's get outta here, hm?"

Keeping contact with the pokemon, the two of them teleported off of the beach, and back to his Slateport pent house suite.