April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Serial Cow Abductors [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 21:40:22 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Beheeyem snatching up some Mareep sounded like something June would’ve heard back in her hometown in Galar. And just like back then she was extremely skeptical if the claims were true and chances were they weren’t.

But hey the dude was paying money for people to stake out the place so she wasn’t going to complain about easy money.

They had been staking out for a while now and because of that June was spending more time playing with her phone than anything else.

”Think we’ll actually see any Beheeyem?” She’d ask her partner for this job.

Open Mission!
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 12:47:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Shhh...If you insist on talking, at least be quiet about it, hmm?

Ivar would speak with a serious tone though he'd nonetheless offer a half smirk while rubbing his face.

Just kidding, you're fine...But, might I suggest putting the phone away? We don't want to give up our position, Beheeyem are rather intelligent...And if they are abducting Pokemon I'd rather surprise them with an attack rather than them surprise us with an abduction of...us...Ooof.

It'd be a shame waking up seeing nothing, but red....

Peering out from the foliage of their makeshift bush-tent-spy device thing Ivar would breathe easy knowing that elsewhere, being hidden in a pile of hay much closer to the farm than the two Trainers.

Obstagoon is ready to pounce even without orders, he'll latch onto anything with Submission from the get go, from there we knockout whatever is causing the ruckus. Be it Pokemon, or be it some thugs....A Meat House Mafia?

Hmm, now I am wondering who is behind this indeed, but perhaps more so I find myself intrigued as to why....

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 1:32:31 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Wait you actually believed all that rubbish?” She really shouldn’t have been all that much surprised as stranger things have certainly happened but to her, this sounded completely ridiculous. June shrugged at his concerns about wanting to get the jump on them.

”They’re just a bunch of little gremlins, nothing to get so worked up about.” She at least put her phone away and began to pay more attention to the ranch they were supposed to be protecting. She was still pretty skeptical about all of this but she’d at least check it out and how knows maybe the beheeyem were actually going to show up.

But all she could really make out in the dark was nothing but dirt and farm, boring.

”Maybe the Beheeyem just want to make some burgers or something.” June joked. And then almost as if they heard her there was a sudden appearance of a few shadowy figures in the distance.

”What are those?” She squinted as if that would help distinguish who and or what these figures were.

”Maybe now you’ll get your chance to ask them why.” June said, pointing in the direction of the shadowy figures. She wasn’t really the type to sit around and have someone else do her dirty work so she started slowly and carefully move towards the figures.

@sheng
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 20:37:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Rubbish? Gremlins? Burgers....?

Haha! I'm not sure the possibility of Pokemon abducting other Pokemon is rubbish...Sure maybe they're gremlins, but I don't think Beheeyem are carnivores..., curious though, maybe they are after the livestock for meat, hmmmm.

As the two continued their exchange Ivar's mission partner June would go on to seemingly notice a group of newcomers, a series of shadowy figures stalking in the distance.

Quickly becoming more attune with his serious side Ivar would stand tall, his eyes scanning the distance while he too began to carefully move forward to investigate the unfolding situation further. Whatever they were, still cloaked in darkness, Ivar wouldn't waste any more time.

He couldn't for the sake of the job at hand.

Obstagoon, use Obstruct now, stand between those things in the distance and the livestock!

Keep them at bay!

In almost an instance Obstagoon would leap from his hiding spot, climbing out of it's hiding spot which was a massive pile of hay. From there it would begin to charge forward before sliding to a halt, arms raised in an "X" formation while it tilted it's head back with it's tongue lashing out at the air as he screamed in excited defiance.

" OBSTAAAAGOOOOON! "

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 17:02:07 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Well there went their element of surprise. ”Fucking hell, man.” She grumbled, pulling out two Pokéballs from her belt. The group of shadowy figures was revealed to be the Pokémon Elgyem, which was odd. The report had said Beheeyem not Elgyem, what was going on here?

As June looked around, an attempt to see if there was someone else here who should be, she released the Pokémon from the two capsules she held, Boltund and Herdier.

There was nothing at first but nearby the flock of farm Pokémon there was another shadowy figure, though this one was bigger than the others.

”Found you. Let’s go boys.” Obstagoon and Ivar would be able to deal with the Elgyem so June’s target would be the big boy. The Elgyem must’ve been the Beheeyem goons sent to distract whoever might be looking out for it so it can take some sheep without any issue.

It was a good thing that there were two teams of trainer and Pokémon or it might have ended up getting away with this. Speaking of which, the Elgyem was startled by the Obstagoon’s sudden appearance and began to teleport out.

”Touma use Wild Charge and Lowen you follow up with a Crunch once we get close.” June whispered to her two canine Pokémon.

@sheng
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 1:10:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Continuing to stand in defiance Obstagoon would glare at the opposing tiny Elgyem, tongue lashing at the air as they slowly, but surely moved in closer and closer still.

And the moment they did get in closer it's defensive nature would end as it's offensive side sprung into action. While it's Fighting-Type moves, which made up most of it's repertoire, were ineffective against Elgyem, it's Ghost-Type was super effective. Tongue still lashing at the air it would charge the smaller Pokemon before then using it's obscenely large organ to lash out at it's targets. Striking one Elgyem after the other with a tongue lashing that would leave them lathered in thick, but clear drool.

That's right, tear em' down!

Due to his focus on the battle unfolding before him Ivar would be ignorant to June's own endeavor.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 15:01:20 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The Boltund’s attack had whiffed; the Beheeyem spotted the canine before it could make contact and teleported away. ”Shit! Where’d it go?!” Both June and her Pokémon looked for the disappearing Psychic-type. The Pokémon reappeared above them, firing off a PSYBEAM in their direction before TELEPORTING again. It hadn’t been for Touma’s warning bark June and her Herdier would have most certainly gotten hit.

”Okay change of plans boys. Lowen, I want you to try and hit it with a Crunch next time it pops up and Touma when it teleports again wait for it to reappear and as soon as it does hit it with Wild Charge that you put everything into.” The two dogs nodded at their orders.

And their plan went as discussed. When the Beheeyem reappeared Lowen went for the CRUNCH only for the attack to miss again due to the TELEPORT but when the Psychic-type reappeared it was greeted to a lunging Boltund. Unable to teleport again in such quick fashion the Beheeyem was struck by the Boltund’s attack and went down.

Despite all that power, they had the Pokémon was surprisingly frail. Now they’d have to find something to do with the sheep stealer. Though before that June looked over to see how their friend was doing.

”Well at least he’s enthusiastic about his work?”

@sheng
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 22:11:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Continuing their assault Obstagoon would dish out battle damage to the targeted "Sheep Stealers", even going as far as to simply grab some by their heads only to bash them into each other before rag dolling them elsewhere. Howling in confident defiance the Pokemon would continue it's assault while Ivar watched on in excitement, finding no need to speak any commands to his ally, to his friend presently. Instead the muscular fellow chose to relax and enjoy the show, their training together providing Ivar with extreme confidence in his Pokemon, confidence that even exceeded the Obstagoon's own pride in itself.

As Ivar glanced over his shoulder to view his mission partner and their work he'd proceed to sneer in glee, they had already achieved success, or seemingly so.

Good job, friend!

Turning around to return to gazing upon his Pokemon's own battle Ivar would speak again.

We'll be done here soon too! Bet!

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:23:37 GMT
June Fair Avatar
And maybe he was a bit too enthusiastic, June was getting worried that the Obstagoon was going a bit too wild on these much smaller Pokémon. She’d have to take care of this Beheeyem first before she could address the rampaging Blocking Pokémon.

June figured some rangers could relocate the Pokémon so she used an empty capsule to catch the Psychic-type to drop off at a ranger’s office later. Now it was time to address her coworker.

”Oi! Aren’t ya a bit worried your beasty’s going a bit overboard?” She asked her question but regardless of how he responded she was convinced the Pokémon was.

”Maybe dial it back a bit, yeah? It’s not like they can put up much of a fight and it’s pretty much over now anyway.” She was of course referring to the takedown of the big one which was what they were here for in the first place.

And while she wanted to just go home she couldn’t just let these poor little bastard get turned into mush.

@sheng
Mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 0:29:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Uh yeah...I guess?!

But, if we send a message then maybe they'll change their ways and stop messing with folk and tamed Pokemon, y'know?

It's not like Goonie is out there breaking necks or anything, just bashing and bruising y'know?!

Nonetheless Ivar would click his tongue off of his teeth, signalling for Obstagoon to let the wild Pokemon flee in peace and to return to his side. Clamoring over with his tongue still drooping out Obstagoon would begin to chuckle to itself, wickedly smiling as it's entertainment needs were sated currently.

And he's not my beast, he's my buddy. My Pokemon aren't beasts of burden, their equal partners, y'know?

Anyways, we got the job done right? Your pups and my Goonie sure did clean house, woohoo!

Reckon we should part ways now, huh?!

/exit?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 6:07:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, a two-week berry of your choice (redeem in site shop).
[break]
& @sheng