the springs aren't the only hot thing here. [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 15:52:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]After getting himself undressed, Asher pulled a robe on and headed for the hot spring. The one he had managed to get a booking for was a mixed spring, which he didn't mind. Lavaridge Town was not known for it's expensive taste, Asher had noticed. But it did seem to hold to a few traditions. There were separate baths, but they were cheaper, and tended to have children in them.

While Asher liked children, this was a vacation, much needed, and he wasn't about to let children ruin his relaxation time.

He removed the robe, regardless of who was around, and slipped into the water with a calm sigh. As the water reached his waist, he ducked beneath and then surfaced, moving his hair from his face and simply letting the hot water burn against his skin for a while. Once, settled, he let out a light moan, relaxing against the side of the spring.

"Worth the investment..."

/ vacation time mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 16:28:02 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

"Oh, hello...Asher?" A second voice popped up from the hot spring, the woman's head barely peaking over the water. Behind her, an Ekans stretched out against the warm rocks and proceeded to bliss out, offering a curt glance at Asher before deciding he held no threat to her. Kaida pulled herself as low as possible in the water, finding it a pleasurable experience, if one she felt like could be enjoyed alone. Ormr was the only Pokemon she was eventually allowed in, as the others would take up the spring's space for no pay. Reasonable enough. [break][break]

Having had nothing to do at the moment but ponder over everything, it seemed she was given an impromptu vacation, and so she went with one of the more mundane and cheaper options...she thought she picked right. [break][break]

Blinking at the man that had entered, she recognized the voice well enough, and raised her head out of the water slightly, "Are you on a break here too?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Vacation time!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 17:37:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher's eyes opened and the woman that was before him had a smile lighting his features.

"Why, if it isn't miss Adachi."

The light tone would have suggested that Asher was surprised to see her, which he was. Mostly, he was surprised to know that it wasn't some random old woman, who typically joined in the joint baths.

"Yes, yes. I know, shocking as it may be, a man as busy as myself must take time away from the treachery of work to soak in the warm springs and pray that the warmth washes away the kinks, knots, and paints in my back."

After a moment, Asher peeked one of his eyes open and gave her a grin. He was being facetious.

"But, my dramatic flare aside, what brings you here, miss Adachi?"

/ vacation time mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 18:38:43 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida nodded seriously as Asher described the heat melting away any kinks and pains, "I heard this place gets rid of pains and is good for healing." In all honesty, she was thinking that it didn't work that well. She had waited here long enough, and a burning sensation not from the water made itself known on her side again, lingering for a few seconds before vanishing. It would be back. No, didn't work at all. [break][break]

She considered herself momentarily, and decided to go with her most obvious answer, "Well, you saw me having to finish my tasks before...that stopped." She shrugged, leaving out many subjects about recent events. She did not very much want to talk about it any more than she had to these days, and it wasn't like the man before her would ask, she thought. "Having nothing to do, I guess I wanted to see some of this "relaxing" things...I think I'm good now, it's nice."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 16:29:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]There was something in the way she sat, or spoke, that made Asher wonder if perhaps he was missing something. He didn't pry, because he didn't like to pry. If she shared, amazing. If not, amazing. He wouldn't have to deal with it.

Though he could excuse his 'worry' for an investment, because she was somebody who would potentially be working for him. But he'd ask for a full medical evaluation before she came to work anyway. Much like he had with .

Speaking of, if he was going to get to a deserted island that was rumored to have ruins upon it, he might need to get good ol' Oscar the body guard to help him out. Since clearly miss Adachi was taking a break. Seemed well needed.

"I'm happy to see you're taking time to take care of yourself. You know, it seems as if 'self-care' is a retired practice for most. I'm personally a firm believer in it."

Though with him, it was more like 'self-pampering...'

vacation time mission

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 16:58:34 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

If only Asher knew that Kaida's version of a break was also going to include a deserted island. [break][break]

She paused at the self-care comment, "I just don't want to be sitting around usually." She admitted, her Pokemon had a place to stay and were switched out as necessary, it just never seemed important for her. You couldn't switch out a leader, now could you? "I will trust you on that...it seems to be doing good for you." She indicated towards Asher. Her body was covered in scars, that she didn't mind, but that perhaps one deserved a rest once they had many scars, like Munin, maybe. [break][break]

She heard about Asher now that she had a mind to listen after their meeting, and understood he was the type to help things with money, "I hope you didn't try to help the first contest." She grimaced, "It went awful."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 18:23:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher's eyes had admittedly scanned her scarred body. How couldn't they? She was a very attractive female and he'd have to be an idiot, or completely gay, not to check out her fine curves. He had the first time they had met, and he definitely had this second time.

He didn't, however, let his eyes linger. He was not a complete pervert. He knew that admiring a body came with time and place. Sneak previews, however, were free reign in a mixed bath. He felt, anyway. Mainly because he'd like to be admired just as he had admired.

"I didn't," he admitted with a smirk. "Although I did see the entire fight. And the several after. I'm thankful my bets went the right way. It's always nice to give one's self a bonus of sorts in such a way."

- post 4/5 for vacation time mission

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 19:12:57 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida's eyes didn't rove, not out of an awkwardness or anything like that, but lack of desire to. She didnt doubt she could be attracted to a person, but it didn't seem to be based on appearance. As such, she made no attempt to hide herself or even notice where Asher was looking. It wasn't a problem either way. [break][break]

"Good." She smiled, toothless and genuine, "It would be really bad to lose something when it was ruined so...thoughroughly, surprisingly." She scrambled over words, sinking deeper into the waters, "I'm here over the contest...are you here to rest from something bad, or just taking a break?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 13:53:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I'm here for a recuperation of sorts."

Asher thought on that a moment before he decided to elaborate for her. If only because she was there, and he was beginning to get comfortable enough in the hot spring to relax.

"When one dabbles in the politics of the government, one tends to become very stiff and stern. Like, , for example. If you don't take some time to wind down, you'll end up with a stick so far up your ass you think it's your spine."

Asher even went through the trouble of sitting up straight and making what he called his signature, 'Fernando' face. If asked, he'd claim it was a perfect impersonation.

- post 5/5 for vacation time mission

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 16:17:37 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Fernando. Kaida's face started to shift as Asher talked, first from clear dislike, and then amusement traveled onto her face. "Is that face supposed to be him...its perfect." She drew forward, raising her hand much like she was making a toast, "To never being Fernando." Was she, making fun of someone!? A smirk pulled her lips up, unbidden, fueled with a mixture of amusement and dislike. [break][break]

Fernando might even be the reason she was here, a helpful way to avoid people was to simply travel. Never was she going to thank the man, but perhaps she could enjoy the spring with...a maybe employer? Yes, that was the word. [break][break]

In any case, a thank you to the winds that brought us here.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 18:42:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.
[break]