8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
dancing with our hands tied [c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 10:09:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Escalation.

This entire situation only continues to spiral out of control due to their mutual stubbornness. Admittedly, Fernando's the weaker of the two, only taunting her for a bit before folding due to his own image. However, the way she keeps her eyes locked onto his own, lingering a moment too long provides oddly tantalizing. Something along the lines of a kink that's been long undiscovered pains his otherwise nerves of steel.

A challenge presents itself and he can't help but rise to meet it. The back and forth drives the thrill of the hunt and in any other settling this subtle flirting may have led into something else. But in the presence of those he can't outright ignore, Fernando retreats into something more subtle, smiling as he sets the fork back onto the plate.

"You'd be surprise." He does his best to look the part, genuine, cheerful, devoid of indecency or mockery. It works well for Fernando — which isn't saying much. "Raise your expectations a bit and it'll open up a whole new world."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 15:47:46 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
He folds, and she considers it to be a sign of victory.

Whether if it's due to the people they're surrounded by or the setting itself - Katherine doesn't care. In her book, a win is a win. Even if it's acquired through untraditional means or simply by pushing her rival into a corner.

"That's easier said than done, you know." It's only when Kat speaks that she realizes that a bit of the vanilla frosting remained on her lips. The upper one of the two, to be specific. And of course, she takes full advantage of the situation. She licks at her lip, extracting whatever remained of the vanilla cream. It's done slowly in the hope of causing Fernando to turn red, if such was even possible.

It's inappropriate, it's indecent, and it's who she is. Making others uncomfortable shouldn't be as fun as it was for her, but it is.

"But I think I'll stick by what I said, Fernando. If you don't believe me, you just need to try more of this cream."

Katherine seriously contemplates if she should lift some of the frosting and deliver it straight to his mouth, but as of now, she chooses to respect his boundaries.

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 19:13:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Doing is always harder."

Katherine accomplishes her goal; Fernando turns red, but in places invisible to the human eye. His expression only dulls in the face of her challenge, well aware of her intention, unwilling to compromise in the face of an inevitable retreat. Such a mild gesture means nothing to someone well adverse in life's experience. If anything, it's a taunt set to drive him wild. Unfortunately, this is neither the time or place.

"Is that your way to convincing me or are you just trying to feed me the rest of the cake?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 23:05:46 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
"Ah, please."

A smile tugs at the corner of Katherine's lips as her eyes meet with Fernando's again. "I know a losing battle when I see it. I doubt that you'd be convinced so easily." Maybe if they were alone she'd have trusted her abilities more. But here? Now?

It'd be no different than to sign her victory away to him.

And so, instead, she captures some of the cake's frosting with her finger and tastes it herself, savoring the flavor in case it'd be the last thing she tastes until the end of her shift.

"Mmm..."

Her eyes open and she briefly looks at the ruined piece of cake before lifting her gaze to Fernando, smiling still. "There, it's ruined now. You don't have to worry about whether if I was right or not anymore." Katherine's eyes avert once more when a co-worker taps on her shoulder, demanding her attention. He mutters something about needing some help and avoids Fernando's stare, who was still capable of hearing everything.

The Rocketess, however, meets the eyes of the councilman with confidence.

"I think I have to go now. Duty calls, you know." She inches closer and closer, her breath likely meeting his lips. She is dangerously close by now, and she turns away at the last second before they are too close. "It was nice meeting you, councilman." She drawls, her tone failing to match the formality of her words.

And then, finally, she turns away to leave.

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:39:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There are few women that can coax Fernando's genuine interest. Women in high power tend to rank highly on his list. Through their privilege, they learn to be assertive, undaunted by the challenges through their way. It's the same for anyone in the upperclass, whether it be inherited or self-made. However, Katherine proves to be an elusive exception.

From a class standpoint, a mere peasant dares to stand toe-to-toe with a titan. It's both invigorating and a fresh change of pace. It makes him want to break her, to dash her confidence, and for her to crumble underneath his thumb.

In other words, she's hot.

"It was nice meeting you."

There's no promise of meeting again because despite his own interest, Fernando knows better. A silver dollar among loose change is still loose change. If they cross paths it'll merely be by luck. Well, at least if she continues her current line of profession.

It's unfortunate he never got her number.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:59:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: