6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 9:21:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle lightens up at the approval of his partner. he looks at the rest of the designs, but nothing beats the poochyena print that he has chosen first.

"good!" he exclaims with pep. "go get ones in my size and your family's."

during the downtime, he pulls out his phone. the time they have taken for a leisure walk and talk has burned most of the free time they had without them realizing. they still have time allowance, but kyle hanging out with someone less responsible than him brings out the adult in him.

"we better hurry up, noah," he informs him. "i'll leave you here if we get late for our flight."

he takes out his wallet, and from it, his credit card. kyle cannot really help noah since he doesn't know his family's sizes, so he readies their payment instead.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 9:29:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah sifts through the clothes, fingers plucking past plastic hangers as they click and clatter against each other. finally, he finds his family's sizes- but he finds himself lacking confidence when determining his brother's.

"you wouldn't do that." noah hums, the blue lilt of his voice cocksure. "don't you wanna change into these before we get onto the plane?"

a curtain of poochyena print drapes over his arm like a waterfall of jungle plants. he moves to the counter with kyle.

"i'll pay you back. thanks." noah leans in, pecking his boyfriend's cheek. "remind me to buy your rents souvenirs in johto, okay?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 9:41:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his hand rubs the spot that noah's lips touched. kyle appears annoyed with the peck, but the fact that he's not saying anything in protest means he doesn't necessarily hate it.

once at the counter, kyle kindly tells the cashier not to bother wrapping up two of the shirts as he pays for them. kyle grabs the paper bags they come in with, and on his other hand were their poochyena souvenir shirts.

"i-if you want to," he answers noah late. "can't deny that it does look cute."

an image of then in matching shirts fills his head. he decides that he should just deal with things quick before overthinking makes him embarrass himself. it's gonna attract attention, but at least noah's happy.

he throws one of the shirts to noah's face before he enters the changing room.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 9:57:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "hell yeah i want to. life's short, man."

noah says through the shirt smothering his face. with a brisk shake of his head, the shirt falls into his hands. blades of dark hair slide quietly across his forehead.

"i wanna do all the cute couple stuff with you."

there is earnesty in the way his voice softens to a hush. as if it were a confession one makes to themselves on some restless summer night, noah finds his face growing hot.

noah takes the changing room next door, and with a laugh, he calls into kyle's stall: "let me know if it's a size too small!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 18:40:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle doesn't take any moment to model the shirt in front of the mirror for him. he simply slides it in and almost steps out as soon as he does, only to be stopped by noah's inquiry.

"don't worry, it fi--" he stops, and only then did he notice noah's hubris.

the shirt still fits him, albeit much tighter than what he usually wears, which are shirts one size larger than he is. a hand grabs the fabric and tries to bring it away from his skin. the moment he lets go, it clings neatly to his frame once more.

it takes kyle another moment to just stare at himself in the mirror and then to his shirt. he rolls up the sleeves just to see how good he looks in noah's fashion style.

"y-yeah! just hurry up. we're gonna be late."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 0:49:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah is quick to change. shifting shirts and falling out of garments is second nature to him— and as he dons his new tropical camouflage, noah slips past kyle's changing room curtains as if dashing through brush. and like some jungle flower, his head blossoms through between the curtain flaps.

"you like?" noah chirps.

to steady himself, noah's hands hold either side of the stall's frames. the embellishment the sleeves startle him—

but his stare settles quick. it brightens with daring, and as soon as he whips out his phone, he snaps a picture. "nice."

the habit is learned. he pockets his phone quick as if it were a gold nugget.

"not a bad look, man." noah clears his throat and nods his head away. "we're gonna be late, so..."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 2:12:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a flustered kyle gets startled when noah decides to peek. he quickly unfolds the sleeves and takes the bags, alongside his old shirt hanging on a hook, as he exits the booth, pushing noah away from the changing room as he goes.

"sh-shut up and just move," he snaps back.

a foot tries to nudge noah away to get him to move before transitioning to a front kick to push him. once distance was established, he's rush in with an arm outstretched, curling it around noah's neck so that the weight of the bags containing their souvenir weighs against his shoulders.

this position was fine, he supposed, since he can just forcefully drag noah around in case he gets distracted with something.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 8:26:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah is a stubborn blockade. a snickering barricade that seals kyle's discomposed charm for his eyes only; however, the man physical protest is enough to overtake him.

"oof, hey!"

he stumbles back. clutched in a flailing hand, the fabric of his old shirt swings like a white flag. the hold on his neck clamps around him like cuffs, and as he's hauled away, noah's shoes squeak against the grey flooring.

"we're gate 47, right?" noah says, his feet momentarily waltzing around like tangela vines. he murmurs a bit and nestles his cheek against the nook of kyle's arm. "your arm's comfy, y'know... maybe i don't need a neck pillow after all."

in the air above, announcements call for boarding of various planes.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 18:04:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle reddens once more. he jerks noah's neck lower with his arm as a response to his words, unable to get a proper comeback against it. he tries nonetheless.

"i'm sleeping throughout the trip. have fun with your fantasies," he responds in a flat tone.

eventually, they reach gate 47. boarding goes smoothly and they're able to locate their seats without anyone else taking their seats. this wasn't his first time going to johto, but anxiety still bothers him.

kyle starts to make scenarios in his head to practice the words he's going to say when he does meet the parents.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
takeoff [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 22:22:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.
[break]