Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 21:55:42 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas shows his party pass to the employee guarding the tunnel entrance. "This is it?" They asked, the pass allowing up to three other guests to join the pair. "This is it," Lucas responds happily. He'd spent a large sum of money anticipating on the pass so his other friends could join him, but none did. What'd been a money saver at the time turned out to be money wasted. But the head scientist didn't let that get him down.

"See this Priam? Now this, this is a vacation." Lucas says happily as they enter. Lights hang from the wooden support beams of the tunnels. "Just a couple men and some rocks. Life doesn't get any better than this."
[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 18:03:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
with its morning sun, priam's espeon lights more of the area for his trainer. as much as it brightens up the area, it doesn't seem to brighten priam's mood.

"y-yeah! fun!"

he was doing his best to look enthusiastic, but priam cannot see where the excitement was. he liked exploring caves and old ruins and other cool parts of lucas' hobbies, and this wasn't looking like one of them.

when he was told that they were going on a vacation to sinnoh, he thought it'd be more like visiting weird ass lakes with alien creatures on them or going to a resort. this was far from a conventional vacation, but priam wasn't going to let that dampen his spirit.

"so, what do we do here?" he asks, a bit more pep being added to his tone, albeit forcefully.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 1:39:16 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Isn't it?" There isn't a hint of sarcasm in Lucas' words.

"You mine!" Lucas said enthusiastically. "So basically these mines are full of all kinds of stuff. Evolution stones, gems, and maybe even a fossil here or there. Most of the stuff here natural. Been here since way back. But they also fill it back up from time to time to keep tourism up I think."

Lucas held one canvas bag in each hand. Inside each are a set of tools. "Anyway the best spots for digging are way far out from the entrance. People usually get lazy and start digging right away, which means most of the interesting stuff is all gone here."
[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 18:13:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam takes a pickaxe to help him dig. it's heavy and requires two hands to properly wield. wondering if one swing can break a skull open, his eyes move to lucas before he dismisses his thought.

he probably still has the ticket he needs to go back to hoenn.

he had been daydreaming about going back to the hotel they were staying at when he suddenly hears something that quickly piques his interests. he shares lucas' enthusiasm as he hints of treasure and interesting stuff further beyond.

"why didn't you say so? i want treasure. let's go!"

priam heaves his pickaxe over his shoulder and starts to run towards the end of the tunnel. if the entrance didn't have what they were looking for, then they were going to be at the end. priam wants to reach that as soon as possible.

the espeon hangs on for its dear life by priam's other shoulder.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 1:27:44 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas wasn't prepared to run down the cavern. He yanked his tool bag through the air and clutched it to his chest as he ran. With each step pain rang out across his chest as the sharp tools jostled.

"Priam wait up," Lucas said between heavy breaths. Despite running at full speed Priam continued to get farther from him. "I'm not cut out for this sort of thing." His pace began to slow as the pain & running wore him out.
[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 19:11:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam stops when lucas tells him to. he pivots on his heel and twists to see the scientist trying to catch up. so far, he already looks dead.

"i thought you were excited for this!" priam shouts from the other end of the tunnel, his voice echoing.

he looks at his imaginary wrist watch, and then back to lucas. he stands in place to wait until the scientist manages to catch up to him cause he's very respectful to the elderly and does not want to just ditch him like what he assumes lucas' dates on poketinder does.

"how about you lead the way this time, and i follow," he suggests, watching lucas suffer the trek.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 19:43:22 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

As Lucas made his way to Priam he leaned against the wall with his left hand for support.

"Sounds good," Lucas said as his breathing became less labored.

Moving onward he came to a long stretch of darkness. The light bulbs that once illuminated it had broken long ago. At the end of the tunnel there was a light that blinked periodically as it neared the end of its life. Hand still caressing the wall he waded through the darkness. Within moments he felt his fingers run across something that wasn't rock.

"Priam get your phone, I think I found something." Lucas said with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning.
[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 7:39:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"pog?" he says in a raz voice.

the pickaxe on his hand drops to the ground with a thud. he takes out his phone and lights up whatever lucas' hand touched with its flashlight and then records the whole thing like how a parent would when a child opens their present during a christmas morning.

"so, how happy are you for this, lucas?" he asks in a coddling tone.

maybe it's a fossil or something. priam always liked some of the fossil ones like aerodactyl, but lately, he's been fond of anorith. maybe it was because he has to feed them or else they die from malnutrition, so he formed some kind of bond with lucas' aquarium pokemon.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 3:16:55 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Priam's sarcasm went straight over Lucas' head.

"I am thrilled." Lucas spoke with his head bent over his tool bag. Out of it he pulled small tools to begin their excavation. When he looked back toward the wall he saw a green gem, the tell tale sign of a thunder stone.

"Okay well it's not a fossil, but hey it's something!" Lucas shoved the tools he held toward Priam. "Hold these while I get a lamp. You can't join in holding that flashlight."
[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 3:30:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"pog, okay."

he does as he was told and holds the tools from lucas lane like an underaged sweat shop worker. eyes watch him look for tools for proper excavation, but eventually, impatience settles in. he gets his espeon to glow with morning sun and drops everything he's holding besides the pickaxe.

"i want to try."

while lucas lane is busy with his thing, priam steps in and does his best to help with the excavation. he's doing his best being lucas lane's apprentice, and it's always the thought that counts in the end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Underground [Sinnoh]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 5:09:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.
[break]