protect the blonde, good luck player [tos m/o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 18:01:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Francie had come to the event early so that she could try and get a good seat! She didn't realize she was like, an hour early, and ended up on staff for the event. Her lycanrocs were in various spots, playing 'guard dogs.' Each were in her view point and that meant their hearing could pick up on her voice, which was plenty enough.

The partner who was with her, to help in guard the event, had been a nice person and Francie got along well enough with them... not that they talked much. Being that, Francie was the randomly hired help because the other guy didn't show up.

Making her way over to said fellow person helping guard the area, Francie gave a bright grin.

"Hello! My name is Francie. I'm um, I'm the replacement for the person who was supposed to be helping guard the area."

open boxing bodyguard tos mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:34:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]punctual, prepared, and already in position, illeana reyes is startled away from her notes by the sound of approaching feet and the accompanying snouts that press into her thighs. her head snaps up from the notebook and to the interruption, eyes already wide to watch the look of surprise. she hadn't expected anyone to join her little bubble, let alone strike up a conversation.

surprise gives way to a genuine smile, journal snapping shut beneath her fingers. it's shifted out of focus and forgotten on the chair she had been occupying. a pair of ninetales flank her on both sides, one tawny and suspicious, the other pale and easily excited. both foxes meet the approaching woman with different reactions. while one narrows her eyes, the other bounces right up for pets.

"hi!" she chirps out a moment later before rising to her feet. the expression she wears is bright, friendly, probably not the best for the job at hand. oh well, she's not actually here to muscle people out of the way anyway. "it's a pleasure to meet you, francie. i'm illeana," a hand is extended toward the blonde. giggles bubble up in her throat and escape in soft waves, gaze darting to inspect the people around them before settling back onto her new companion. "you seem a little different than the rest, you know. it's a relief, really." she was expecting to be stuck with macho men for the entire night, nursing a headache and a sour mood.

instead, she'll come across a bird of a feather. the prospect has her smiling a little wider.

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:40:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Illeana. What a pretty name, Francie ponders, saying it over and over in her head so she doesn't screw up when she later might have to say it out loud. It's not a common name, but neither is Francie, so...

"I'm definitely little compared to who usually takes this sort of job."

Francie points out her own difference with a smirk, laughing at her own little sense of humor before excitedly giving the ninetales who wanted pets, happy and excited pets. None of her lycanrocs were jealous, because they honestly didn't care one way or another. They got pets all the time, after all.

"These are beautiful coats. Do you feed them a special type of-- ah!" Francie interrupted herself before laughing. "N-nevermind! Wow, so not the time to ask that kind thing, um, focus!"

After scolding herself, Francie stands up straight and points around.

"The three lycanrocs are mine, um, they're gonna make sure guests behave and come in shady-stuff free, if um, you know what I mean."

boxing bodyguard tos mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 0:54:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she giggles at the joke, amusement etching itself into her features. while size might be important for a guard job, francie seems more than up to the task regardless. and while she laughs, she finds herself opening up more than expected. who knew taking on a job like this would create such a wonderful encounter? "if it matters," she murmurs before leaning forward, cupping a hand to her mouth as if what she's about to say next is top secret. "you could probably show most of these men up." it might be playful but she's genuine in the remark nonetheless.

both ninetales let out soft coos of appreciation, leaning a little further into francie's touch. while they're perhaps too accustomed to pets and cuddles, it's always something they actively seek. she's spoiled them but they deserve all the love she could ever possibly give them so is it such a bad thing? no, she decides with a fond smile, filing this away into a folder titled adorable moments in the archives of her mind.

another laugh escapes as one of her hands drifts to brush against flammae's back, fingertips soaking up the natural warmth of the fire type. "thank you! they eat everything, really, but it's all in the beauty routine!" her smile widens and there's excitement rising to her features regardless of francie cutting off the questions she wanted to ask. "oh, please, ask away! there's always time to be curious." besides, time is a funny construct.

her gaze follows the pointing of a finger. a nod follows and she's lingering on each lycanroc as if absorbing bits of their presence from their positions and posture alone. will her pair of rockruffs grow up to be as strong as these? "they're lovely," she compliments when francie speaks up again. "now, those are impressive coats! strong bodies, too!" a light laugh follows and she's allowing her smile to widen further, to create a dull ache in her cheeks. "what kind of shady stuff do you think we'll have to confiscate?"

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 13:28:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]At the compliment, Francie had grown a little flush in the cheeks. She was learning to take compliments and actually allow her ego to feed off of them. It grew at an average rate. It didn't immediately inflate and take over the room, thankfully. She was far to modest for that.

And then her blush grew as the lycanrocs were complimented. Lyonel, the midnight form, gave a puff of his chest as if to show off his muscles, which he did with vigor. Maybe he was trying to impress the ninetales? They were cute after all.

Francie admired her lycanrocs before drawing her attention back to Illeana, thinking on anything shady. She shrugged her shoulders before balling her hand into a fist, and slapping her free hand over the arm of her fist.

"Dunno! Might not find anything, but if we do, I'm ready! So are Lincoln, Lyonel, and Louie!"

Louie, the dusk lycanroc, yawned. While Lincoln, the midday, perked his ears of, as if confused he had missed something.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 23:15:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there comes a time, or multiple times, in ones life where they understand various pieces of themselves. they'll see them in another, reflect upon the way it makes them feel, and either change or hold the trait close. this is no exception. she sees small bits of herself in the woman before her, tiny little traits that have her smiling with an almost fond sadness. the flush of a compliment, the kindness that seeps from pores. and it brings with it a sense of understanding, a sense of protectiveness. birds of a feather flock together but they'll also have to shield each other from predators. and suddenly, it's a little amusing that they're meeting beneath these circumstances, positioned as guards at a wrestling match. irony, perhaps.

her ninetales shift their gazes between the lycanrocs as if making a note of each one. illeana allows her own gaze to follow, curious as to what reaction will come from the group of canines. her smile grows at the puffing of a chest, a display she finds a little endearing.

"perfect," she laughs. "we're in good hands, then! i'm afraid i might not be much help in the whole muscle department." a flush spreads across her cheeks, mirroring that of francie's, and it feels a little embarrassing to admit so casually. as if it's the oddest thing in the world to not be an actual trainer in this day and age. and perhaps it is. "it's silly, really, but i'm not much of a battler." not yet, anyway. perhaps in time... strength comes to those who seek it, right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 23:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Oh! No worries, just um, I mean, I don't mind like, taking point? I guess it's called."

If only because this isn't the first time she's had to, Francie decides to put her foot forward and take on 'leader' status, so to speak. An effort to help Illeana feel more comfortable.

"If you or your cuties notice anything out of line, just let one of m'boys know, and they'll get right on it! Making sure everything gets under way and is in tip top check! N-no, I mean, um, shape. Yeah! Tip top shape!"

Francie's determination is show in a clenched fist as she shakes it ferociously (more like adorably but okay) into the air. She lets it fall before laughing, mostly at herself, before nodding back.

"But we should definitely get to our posts."

Her eyes fall to the ninetales and she gives them each a pet or four while she starts off toward where she's supposed to be stationed for the time being.

"We'll have to meet up afterwards and talk canine beauty tips!!"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 1:46:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]somehow, she feels a weight lifting from her shoulders with the acceptance of a leadership position from francie. the less expected of her, the less failure she has to once again justify. she decides with a smile and a nod that this is the way she wants to operate always: without the need to be the best, to adhere to laid out paths already predetermined by destiny or parents or a man in a business suit.

"okay," she chirps back in response. see something, say something. it makes enough sense for her to get the gist. and while she realistically should be able to handle something going south on her own, there's little faith in her abilities that stems from a lack of training. science had always been the primary focus and that really is coming back to bite her in the ass. "thank you, i'll shout if i need anything!"

a laugh escapes to mingle with francie's, a pattern that they seem to fall into quite easily given this encounter being their first. her smile widens but fondness drips from each corner. her ninetales love the pets, even coo a little when the blonde retreats to take her post. "i'll be looking forward to those beauty tips!"

where francie moves away, illeana stays. she lingers in her spot as each fox takes a position on either side. guard dogs, in a sense, even if one is more energetic and unruly than the other. they'll still manage to deter enough... at least, she hopes.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 2:11:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]While walking away from Illeana, Francie knew one thing for sure. She'd just made herself a new friend, and she was so excited about that! The rest of the night didn't even get to her. There were a few times she had to break up some guys, but a quick growl from her boys and the people became civil again.

By the end of it, she only had two reports she had to file for the rangers by the end of the night. She made her way to Illeana and grinned.

"No casualties! We make a pretty good team! Although, we do have two complaints to file, so, I mean, but it's a decent win!"

Despite the fact that they hadn't done a perfect job, she was still happy they'd done pretty well. Her three lycanrocs walked with her this time. The midday looked tired af though, while the the midnight looked more serious than he had previously. Something about the moon made him far more serious than goofy.

- post 5/5!
feel free to submit after your next post
and we can get a social going if you want yugis

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 1:22:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]if there had been any initial hesitation when first accepting this job, it's completely gone by the time the night is all but through. between the prospect of making a new friend and knowing that there's someone in this venue to back her up should things go south leads to high spirits all around. and maybe she's being a little too hopeful and a little too eager but with each passing audience member on their way back with snacks and drinks, she finds herself counting down the minutes and hours until this is over and they can have a proper conversation.

her side of the arena is relatively quiet. almost odd in a way but she thinks nothing of it. instead, she enjoys the moments of quiet when they come. even if drunken screams rattle her brain and she's certain one or two attendees spilled their beer on her while they stumbled past, it could always be worse... right?

francie's grin is returned in spades, fondness already seeping from the corners of her lips. "definitely a win!" she can't help the way her voice climbs an octave out of excitement. instead, she raises a hand to flash a peace sign, a small expression of victory maybe. is that something people do? she doesn't know. it's still semi foreign territory. "maybe we should team up more often. kick ass and take names, the whole nine." it sounds nice, really, and she can't deny that she'd be more than content with more time with francie.

her ninetales offer soft coos of greetings to the lycanrocs as they join the two women. and after a brief moment of shifting her attention to the canines, she's startling back into the conversation with an idea. like a lightbulb once dim bursts back to life above her head. her pen is pulled out and her notebook untucked from beneath her arm. "here," she pauses to flip open the book and scribble messy cursive into margins. "let me give you my number! um, in case you, you know, wanna exchange more canine beauty tips or hang out or something." her cheeks are a rosy red by now, fluster settling in. something about giving a pretty woman her number is almost different than giving it to a man. wild.

thanks for the thread, cutie <3 i'm down for a social any time~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 3:00:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 75 pokedollars & 10 infamy.
[break]