Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Cue the wrestling music! [M/C]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 21:29:49 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida didn't know why she always found herself at entertainment events like this, but here she was. Maybe it was because these were harmless affairs, no danger, all types of training. A ring was set up, looking like a traditional wrestling ring. The hiding smelled like rust, it was old, but all sorts of young people gathered around. With all the excitement, and the fact Kaida didn't stand near the ring, she was sure that even if they won, all these people would remember is that she was a white-haired woman. [break][break]

Glima hopped into the ring to the roar of the crowd, the trademark giggle of a Croagunk only raising the excitement level. She was a Pokemon of childish and glorious intentions. Kaida had no doubt she'd put on a show worthy of a reward. [break][break]

She looked at the other end of the ring, the spotlights revealing their opponent.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Down For the Count mission!

[attr="class","tag"]@elyse

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 21:55:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
god, this felt so damn petty.

but apparently, they needed some sort of sponsor? but if that's the case, why would they get the tiny, frail idol girl with only like, two pokemon? crazy to her, and it's not like either of her pokemon could even properly "wrestle", for goodness' sake. yet there she stood, with her blonde hair tied into a pony tail and blue eyes hidden beneath the shades of an oversized frame. she offers a smile as she pulls them down the bridge of her nose, and the crowd only seemed to get louder.

they were in the presence of an idol, after all.

this was her stage, really. not one that she wanted to share with someone - so the only option was to knock 'em outta the ring, right? elyse maintains the warm and cheery smile as she waves an arm into the air to the small crowd. "heya!" she chimes, pokeball in hand as her toxtricity crackled at her side. "name's elyse! i'll be battling with you today, 'kaaaay?~"

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 22:20:38 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida was only just close enough to be identified as Glima's trainer, "She's talking to you, Glima." She smiled, more than aware of the Croagunk's own desire for fame. Even against another poison-type, she didn't doubt Glima's skills, "Give them a show!" Judging by her reaction to the Toxicitry, hopping up and down with roaring laughter, she was unintimidated by the larger Pokemon. [break][break]

When the Toxicitry entered the arena, Glima started the show, kneeling on one knee as she beckoned the other Pokemon. A Taunt, confidently starting the battle. [break][break]

Kaida watched from her perch, eyes planning on following the movements. Glima was always a strange Pokemon, she had better have a plan for this, she considered bluntly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 23:41:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oof, that's cold.

using the same move she wanted to open up with? and now, she couldn't actually use it? cold. harsh, and cold. she could almost wipe a tear. and the fact that it lessened her move pool could have made her pout were she not in the spotlight of a crowd. she sees how the trainer wanted to stray away from the light and, in response, she directed her wink towards the toxic fighting pokemon. "lets go, then!" she smiles to the toxtricity, practically sparking with a grin.

there was no need to give orders, especially when this was a battle that they were supposed to be leading on their own. the toxtricity lets out a growl and grins, before beginning to strum upon the divets on its chest. the sound grew louder, until the waves launch out to the croagunk with a boom burst, amplified by punk rock.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 0:16:54 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The sound roared at Glima, the force of it pushing her towards the edge of the ring, where she promptly sprang up and perched on the ropes. She smiled and puffed out her cheeks, a good bluff, Kaida supposed. The attack had to hurt, but you'd never know from Glima's attitude. Then, her next move happened as a shrieking laugh. [break][break]

Swagger? Kaida understood at this point. Make her opponent look the fool with a well-placed Swagger, and have a Taunt out to keep the opponent attacking her for both a counter and damage. Clever creature. [break][break]

Her irritating laugh ringing in the audience's ears, Glima sprang into the middle of the arena, unable to stop her snickering as she presented herself for a confusion-fueled attack.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 2:13:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she watches as the amplified boomburst sends the croagunk back, prompting a smirk from the toxtricity. he was a prideful little thing. stupid, but prideful, enough to let his guard down and glance back at the trainer. well.. until elyse herself felt the urge to internally put her fingers against her forehead. pay attention to the damn battle, arsene.

the swagger hit its mark, riling the toxtricity up with irritation as the fisty frog was still trying to play mind games. not like elyse had much to say in the battle, but she would have liked to tell the thing to just let it go. guy got confused, yet his body still crackled with electricity as he began to strum the divets. this time, attempting to release an overdrive, powered up by punk rock.

in the corner, elyse was rubbing her face.

taunt will wear off in the next post
toxtricity is confused! rolling under 33 will cause it to take damage.

zaU4NTLs

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 18:15:29 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Another blast of sound, loud enough to rattle Kaida's bones, shuddered throughout the arena, shaking everything. Glima reared back, now starting to look worse for wear as she wobbled, and sprang at the other poison-type. [break][break]

The fighting-type launched the first physical attack of the fight, a swinging fist of Revenge, powered up by both her own typing and the damage she just took.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 3:36:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he was back there, groaning in the unusable buff that swagger would have even given him.

the revenge hit, and it hit hard. hard enough for the toxtricity to let out a groan and immediately get up, and flail about to try and find the one that hit him. unfortunately, the confusion was still in effect. he groans, trying to hold himself up properly before planting his feet against the ground.

this time, he alternates, sticking with what he was familiar with and letting out a second overdrive. yet again, powered up by the ability punk rock and his own electric typing. on the sidelines, elyse was resisting the urge to call out to the hot-headed poison pokemon.

81qR3jZm

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 3:49:20 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Another blast hit, and Kaida poured her effort into not shaking her head. Bar a lucky dodge or confusion preventing an attack, Glima would fall. At the very least, as she shuffled back up and presented her fists like some Pokemon boxer, the cheers showed she earned some fans for today. Really, with Glima, that was the best reward ever. [break][break]

Kaida only hoped Glima remembered the idea of Kaida's pack. If you couldn't win, ensure the enemy was hurt. [break][break]

Indeed, Glima remembered some glorious version of the advice and sprang once more, high. Bringing her hands over her head, another Revenge was launched. If she lost, she wanted to hear those great cheers for her once more!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 13:25:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
honestly speaking?

elyse was amazed that her pokemon hasn't been hurt in its confusion. yet. she was half expecting him to mess up and stumble over his feet to hit the ground, with the growing cheers from the crowd around them growing louder by the moment. maybe they were riled up seeing the fight, maybe they needed to be louder to hear themselves over the overdrive and boomburst? who can tell at this point.

either way, arsene was content with the attention he's been getting. had he not been confused, elyse could have sworn that he'd give a smirk and wave over to the crowd, thinking he was cool and revelling in the admiration. he was usually like that on stage, anyways.

he stumbles again with the revenge, taking the brunt of the retaliation. he feels himself lower to the ground and onto a knee, trying to withstand the hit. thank lord for his poison typing, which cushioned the damage. with that, the pokemon began to strum the divets on his chest once again, causing electricity to crackle, and release yet another overdrive with sound to overpower the cheers.

QPNdRciv

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 18:20:32 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

So close, there was no chance Overdrive wouldn't hit, and the explosion of sound and electricity booted Glima into the air, letting out a final cry as she let herself be blasted out of the arena. Kaida bit down on a laugh, how dramatic Glima made everything. [break][break]

It was Kaida's turn to show her face, abruptly pushing through the gasping crowd to leap up and catch Glima. The Croagunk couldn't talk, and the fighters couldn't disappear without some kind of send-off, so with those thoughts on her mind, Kaida sighed and climbed up where her opponent could see her, Glima doing under her arm. Judging by the Croagunk giggling every now and then, she wasn't unconscious, but was absolutely taking the chance to be carried, and who was Kaida to deny the desire? [break][break]

"Your Pokemon's a good fighter!" Kaida attempted to bellow over the roar of the crowd, feeling her throat strain from even that little effort, "Thank you!" For helping put on a show. For giving Glima some training. For getting me money. Kaida left the other parts unsaid, waiting for some kind of reply before she could attempt to leave.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 2:53:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
god damn, she couldn't believe that her pokemon was that lucky. getting confused and landing all his hits without fail? she had to give him some sort of compensation for that, later. for the time being, she ws quick to hop into the ring with the pokemon, and begin to gently snap in front of his face. "'ey, arsene! snap outta it!" the girl whines, waiting for the creature to come back to reality.

she does little, asides from give the guy a pat on his head with a 'great job out there' before turning her attention over to the opponent's trainer. elyse offers a bright and cheery smile, paired with a two finger salute. "thanks to you, too! it was a really good show!"

and with that, she returns the toxtricity back to his pokeball, and revels in the attention. for just a little bit longer. her contract demanded it, with the agency, after all.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 5:48:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 25 poke, 10 infamy, one free dark/fighting/bear pokemon evolution for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).
[break]
& @elyse
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS