marcel maeda
exchange [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 0:20:55 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]he shrugs. "pressure gets to everyone." truth be told, he wasn't quite sure. so long as it wasn't the sign of some deeper issue, it didn't matter so much. he mulls over samuel's next words a while longer. "yeah," he finally says, "real shame." marcel has already decided that this was for the best; he can't imagine any good would have come from it.
[break][break]
remembering why they were here in the first place, he checks the time on his phone. six minutes, and they'd already been waiting awhile before that. "fuck it." he turns back to the van. "i'll check on the pokemon, then we can go."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]@samuel

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
exchange [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 21:39:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Alright, sounds good.” And while Marcel dealt with that Samuel decided he’d catch one last Pokémon here before they’d leave. A vileplume was nearby and while it on the surface didn’t interest him that much he thought of a few reasons it might come in hand at some point.

He then released his Pyroar to handle the Pokémon and with a single flamethrower the wild Pokémon was in prime condition for capture and so Samuel threw an empty capsule at the kantonian Pokémon.

”Ready to go.”

OOC: Capture Attempt on Vileplume
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
exchange [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:16:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]samuel caught VILEPLUME!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @samuel

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!