part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 16:42:47 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
solo wild, route 120.
With the ever burning desire to find more dark types, Maverick found himself on route 120 again to redeem his former loss. The last time he was on this route, his hunt for less successful. However, this time was not going to be the case. Or, so he thought anyway. Warm colored orbs flickered over the routes entrance as the warm breeze sent the leafs on the branches from the trees into a graceful dance, the moonlight was the only force of light. “Azula,” the man mumbled lowly as sounds of hoothoots echoed through the night, “Stay close. I have this weird feeling we are already being watched.” The hell houndoom lifted her nose into the warm breeze, nostrils flared with the inhale and exhale of air. A low growl escaped her throat that sent chills down his spine. With them Ombre let her rings glow, she only looked up at the stars above. Oh how she loved to stargaze.

After a moment to take in the surrounds, the trio marched forward. It was a warm clear night. Temperatures still in the high seventies if not low eighties. Even with no sun, the man could feel sweat start to form along his brow. The Occasional rustle of underbrush made him jump, though it seemed nothing was there when Azula investigated. Ombre only stared at the sky above, not a care in the world about what was going around them. Her large eyes only glanced down once in a while to see where she was going.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 0:52:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUNSPARCE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 16:07:14 GMT
solo wild, route 120. pass plz
The trio strolled through the route for several hours. Maverick had a feeling that this was not going to be his lucky night. The moon was fully up, basking the land in moonlight. A sigh escaped the trainer, left hand raised to stretch the back of his head before bring it forward to run through his unkept hair. Warm orbs flickered around them, seeing no pokemon. “I don’t know,” the man mumbled in a low to tone, feeling besides himself at this point, “I think our luck is up. Not that we really have any luck, ever.” The canine lifted her head off the ground to glance back at her trainer, seeing the disappointment in his eyes. She let out a soft low whimper, the trainer shrugged. “We have a few more hours before the sun rises. Let’s just keep looking.”[break[[break]

The canine returned to her scent tracking. Maverick took in a deep breath, feeling as though he wasn’t the dark type whisperer he thought he was. Something rusted in the under new to them, forcing the umbreon to jump and Azula to let out a snarl. After a few seconds of something moving, a dunsparce popped its head out to see a human. It froze, large round eyes stared at him for a while. But Maverick had no interest in it, he only nodded to the wild creature and motioned for his team to continue. Although dunsparce were rare, not what he was looking for. And to be honest, they were ugly to him. Not that appearance really matter even though Maverick did like intimidating pokemon more than pretty pokemon. Either way, the wild pokemon was ignored in hopes to find something better. Maybe, Mav should give up on the dark hunt for a while. Focus on other types like fire and dragon.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 2:09:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 16:32:48 GMT
solo wild, route 120. pass plz
Another several hours passed and still, no luck. Maverick looked to Azula as she let out a quite whimper, her renown hunting skills are not helping right now. With a sigh, the trainer nodded. Apparently, the dark type swarm must be coming to an end. “It’s alright Azula,” the man mumbled to the canine as she came up too him, the man patting her skull that she wore, “Let’s try for a few more hours. If nothing comes up, we will head home.” Glancing down at the watch on his wrist, big bright bold letters flashed. It was early in the morning. The sun should be coming up in just a few hours anyway. “It will be morning soon. The sun will show in a few hours.”

The umbreon’s head titled to the side, sadness in her eyes that the beautiful stars will disappear. The man gave her a half smile, showing sympathy to her love for the stars. “Sorry Ombre,” the man apologized to the umbreon, hand patted her head too, “If I go hunting at night again, I’ll let you out.” The moonlight pokemon nodded, her large ruby eyes returned to the sky to take in every last star she could. “Well… Let’s keep moving.” At the moment, a trumbeak sore over head. The two watched the bird before it disappeared out of sight. This was his first time seeing one in person though he has heard about them and even read about them. To bad he wasn’t really interested in the flying and normal type or Maverick would have gone after it. Another sigh escaped him, motioning to his team to keep moving.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 22:30:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOFT-BOILED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 15:33:02 GMT
solo wild, route 120. pass and closed!
As the sun slowly crept over the horizon basking the route into daylight, the man couldn’t fight the yawn that forced his to stretch. A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over him, realizing he was up all night looking for dark types. The sun was bright, forcing him to squint as his turned to his pair of canine’s. “Well…” he started as another yawn forced him to paused before he continued, “Looks like luck is not on our side today. Let’s head home. I think I’m going to take a few hour nap before he head out again. I haven’t slept sense yesterday night.” Pulling out the umbreon’s pokeball, he recalled the creature back to let her sleep as well.

Once she was safely in her ball, the man spotted a chansey just strolling by in front of him. It wattled by without a care in the world that a trainer was in the area. The pair watched the wild pokemon disappear into the brush before exchanging a glance with each other. “Let’s go Azula.” With that, Maverick and Azula made their way home for the day. Although Maverick was unsuccessful today, he hoped the next time he won’t be so unlucky.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night night [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 23:47:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CHANSEY FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOFT-BOILED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!