ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
its all about cutenesss [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 19:57:06 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar

Excitement bubbled in the young woman as she finally made it to Hoenn. Her arms extended above her head as she darted onto route 101 from littleroot town. She giggled with delight, long light pink air blown in the wind as her little sylveon followed in her footsteps. “I can’t believe we made it Rue,” the woman yelled with joy in her tone, “We are finally out of mother and fathers hands. We can do anything we want.” The woman stopped in her tracks to spin around, head fell back and eyes closed to bask in the sunlight what little sunlight came through the thick forest around her. “It just feels so good.”

The sylveon meowed, dancing and prancing around her. The woman sighed, letting herself fall to the earth with a thud as she brilliant sapphire eyes opened. She stared at the blue sky barely seen behind the leafy green trees that towered over them. A breeze sent the leafs in a graceful dance, making the woman giggle again. “What do you want to do first Rue?” Eleanor asked her partner, the Sylveon curling up next to her trainer to take a cat nap, “We can do some training. You know. Start training for the next contest. I have so many ideas Rue. Like on this one show I saw, they girl use her meowth’s swift and scratch to make the attack burst into sparks. It was so cool. And then this one guy, he had this scary looking ghost who use this one move to….” The woman would only continue to babble about past contest she has seen over the years, the sylveon sleeping by her side.

TAGS ☆
NOTES ☆ solo wild. route 101.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 1:27:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 20:33:15 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar

A rustle to her left made Eleanor stop her rambling and gasp forr air. Hand rose to cover her mouth in shock, eyes widen with terror. However, the site of Mr Mime made the pink haired young woman start to giggle. “Oh hello there mr mime,” the woman greeted with a friendly wave and a cheerful grin, “How are you today?” The Mr Mime only waved back, a smile on his face too. “Wanna come and join me and Rue? We don’t mind. Right Rue?” The Sylveon’s head was already up when her trainer made a noise, though let out a little meow before laying her head back down for a nap. The Mr Mime nodded, strolling right up next to Ely to sit next to her.

Eleanor giggled, her gaze returned to the sky above as a nice cool breeze sent her hair lightly blowing. After about an hour or two of them staring at the sky, Eleanor finally turned to the wild pokemon. “You know you are really cute Mr Mime,” she started, pulling out a pokeball from her hidden pockets of her outfit, “Wanna join my team? You don’t have too if you don’t want too. I want to be a coordinator once day. You know. Preform on stages and in front of people. I love the color pink, I even dye my hair pink. And-“ Eleanor would continue talking to the wild pokemon until it decided to join. The ball sucked the creature it and locked when it was fully done. “Oh,” Eleanor mumbled, plucking the ball of the ground, “Cool. We will have a lot of fun Mr Mime. I promise.”

TAGS ☆
NOTES ☆ solo wild. route 101. capture please! not the best but yeah.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 20:58:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MR. MIME WAS BEFRIENDED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!