marcel maeda
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 14:44:13 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]marcel couldn't give less of a shit about the pond, but the pokemon seizing the attention of the local news had managed to make itself a grievance to him. when the magikarp in the pond weren't enough to sate its appetite, it had broken into a rocket van to feast on a small shipment of some of their golden--and far more valuable--counterparts.
[break][break]
he didn't trust the league to deal with the pest, considering how long it'd been since the first article. word had gotten to him the pokemon would probably be here next, targeting the luxury indoor pond so of the residents liked to gush about.
[break][break]
"i don't want us losing any more money thanks to it," he says as his rotom infiltrates the card reader. marcel goes through each of his pockets until he finally pulls out a pair of key-cards. "here." he holds one out to abner. "in case we get separated. if anyone asks, we're maintenance."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 15:08:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"] Abner's munching on something before sticking the wrapper of it in his pocket and taking the key card that was handed to him. He glances over it before raising a curious brow and then tucking it back into his pocket.

"You got it, boss."

Whether or not Abner was a former beast in Kanto or not, Marcel was a current Admin and Abner was just, um, there. He'd be a beast one day, if the gym leaders could fucking make time so he could swamp their gyms.

Marcel was the leader of intelligence and because of that, would know that Abner had been tucked away and in hiding until recently, when it was deemed safe for his return.

Imagine Abner's surprise when he was paired with Marcel for a job. Hell, most of Abner's intelligence had come from Marcel, or an underling of his. It was how Abner stayed in the loop*.

"Are you just a micro-manager? 'Cause, usually admins delegate this kinda shit."

*subject to edit if you're not cool with it winkwonk

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 15:47:44 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]for a moment, marcel struggles with a response. he huffs, "it's just easier this way." he knew they'd get the job done quicker than if they'd just sent some grunts. perhaps some small part of him was carrying out vengeance for that last failed shipment. "besides, lot of interesting folk live in mauville hills--" it came with the money, he supposed, "--i can place some bugs while i'm here."
[break][break]
with that, marcel holds his card to the reader. the door slides open and as he makes his way in, his rotom quickly darts from the machinery to follow. they enter the building at some point near the back of the ground floor--away from the main entrance and its security.
[break][break]
he nods to his right. "should be that way."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: all works for me ♡

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 18:22:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The disgruntled answer has Abner wondering if perhaps Marcel didn't want to admit that he just wanted the pesky bitch for himself. Which was fine, some people were modest about that sort of hunger.

Not that Abner was... but anyway, he followed Marcel like he was supposed to, steps annoyingly quite for somebody who was so lax about nearly everything else. but when it came to the job, he liked taking pride in a job well fucking done.

As they approach the pond Abner peers in with a curious brow arched. He thinks for a moment, what it would be like to just be a fish chilling all day, but then he's glancing over to Marcel.

"So where's the fucker at? I could go for some foreign cuisine."

He's... um... well he's not kidding but, shh.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 0:49:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]it's a beautiful sight, one marcel might have appreciated without the time pressures of a job. he walks past a cluster of plants to stand at the edge of the pond. taking a moment to lean and glance into the water, he backs off almost immediately.
[break][break]"fish are still there," he says as he begins to walk along the perimeter. the culprit had not yet struck. his rotom remains by his side, occasionally drifting close to the ground save marcel crouching down to check certain areas himself.
[break][break]the search couldn't have lasted more than a minute before a sudden sound has him turning to abner. "you hear that?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:04:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Watching Marcel survey the area has him doing the same. His senses aren't the best in the world, but he is sure to try and keep them as sharp as possible.

The very second Marcel turns to him to ask if he's heard something, Abner turned to look at Marcel. Ah, so it wasn't the admin that had made the noise, then?

A grin stretches across Abner's maul. It's as if a gengar possessed his features. If it's creepy, he doesn't care.

"Yeah, c'mon. Let's get this party started."

His tone is slow, a near hiss, as he pulls his hands back to put a hand on the pokeballs on his waist. He's ready to draw when needed, if needed. Why not try and handle this thing with his bare hands?

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 8:36:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
drapion

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - keen eye[break]
cross poison / night slash / pin missile[break]scary face / toxic spikes / skitter smack

THEIR POISONOUS PEST arrives. the ogre scorpion crawls forth on its segmented legs. aggressive in appearance as it is in personality, the drapion scours the scene for fish. fangs protrude from its gaping maw and drip purple.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 14:47:25 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]it takes a few seconds for marcel to realise what he's seeing. "how has no one managed to catch that?!" he exclaims as the drapion begins to reach into the pond. with the whole chase that had been going on, he would have expected the culprit to be a lot more small, more discreet.
[break][break]
still, this wasn't the time for that. while the pokemon's distracted with looking for his next meal, marcel's rotom strikes it with DISCHARGE. the scorpion pokemon throws back its head with a roar before throwing a handful of TOXIC SPIKES onto the ground.
[break][break]
"mind the floor!" marcel shouts as he lunges out the way. thankfully, he doesn't need to worry about his rotom. the pokemon hovers above the spikes with little trouble.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 14:54:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner was quick to toss out his noctowl, who kept in the air once she was released. Those keen eyes of hers noting the toxic spikes on the ground.

"Hypnosis! Put the bastard to sleep!"

With a flush of her wings, Noct quickly moved into the line of view and took a chance, using her hypnosis within her eyes to lure the drapion into a sleep. She quickly flew to perch herself upon the fountain, eyes keeping glued to the drapion just in case it tried anything funny, or decided to wake up earlier than she would like.

"Phew! Damn, seriously. The size of that thing... but it's light on its feet, I guess."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:38:23 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"not quick enough," he responds as the pokemon falls.
[break][break]his rotom hovers cautiously over the sleeping pokemon, ready to put it back down should it stir. it doesn't. marcel takes out a pokeball, dropping it onto the drapion; it bounces off, and the pokemon disappears in a flash of red. the clatter as metal hits the floor signals that their job is done.
[break][break]
he slips the pokeball into his pocket as he walks over to abner. "looks like we're done here," he says with a mild smile, "thanks for your help."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: capture attempt

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:54:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner returns his noctowl, giving the ball a small caress before he collapses it and put sit on his waist where it belonged.

"Sure. That thing ever breeds, hit me up."

Drapions were cool, okay. And Abner could think of a few sick and twisted ways to put it to use... fuck yeah he'd want one given the chance. But then again, Marcel was his 'elder' and it'd look good with him capturing it and all that shit. Right? Sure.

@marcle - fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pest control [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:46:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, drapion (marcel).
[break]