ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 16:00:41 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar

“Alright! I want to start an a routine today!” The young pink haired woman announced to her small team of pink pokemon, “Now. I don’t know when the next contest will be but I want to have a full performance ready.” Large eager sapphire digits flickered from one pokemon to the next, a big grin spread across her glossy lips. Clasping her hands together, she nodded. “Good.” Ely giggled before twirling in place and stopping to look at the waves crashing against the short in the distance. “I figured practicing along the beach would be prefect. Wide open and maybe we can play in the water after.” Turning back to her team, long painted finger nail pointed to the the deerling with the light pink undercoat. The creature lowered his head, shyness got the best of him. “Basil! We need to work on your confidence.” Her finger then pointed to the Mr Mime and Chansey. “I also need to see your moves to see what I can come up with.” Both pokemon looked at each other before they turned back to their trainer. “Good,” the woman started as she planted her butt on the warm sandy beach and motioned to the Mr Mime. "Let’s start with you Demetrius. I wanna see what you got.” With that, the other pokemon moved to sit or stand next to Ely as the Mr Mime began to show his moves one at a time.

ooc: solo wild. slateport beach. i was not too lazy to fetch a proper table for her >.>
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 23:30:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINCHOU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 16:20:39 GMT
The young woman watched excitedly as the mr mime presented his attacks one by one to the trainer. Eleanor ‘Ooooo’ and ‘awed’ at almost everything single one. And when the mr mime was done preforming for her, he took a bow and the woman clapped her hands joyously. “Those were great!” Getting to her feet, she moved closer to the mr mime. “So I have ideas for you.” But as she turned to face her other pokemon, something moved along the short that got her attention. At first, Eleanor didn’t know what it was. But upon closer inspection, the woman grinned from ear to ear. Walking into the water to get closer, she waved to the water and electric type.

It ducked underwater, nervous as first. Ely frown. “Oh no,” the woman pleaded in hopes the creature would hear her, “I don’t mean you harm. I wanted to say hi chinchou.” The blue creature resurface, large eyes stared at Eleanor as she smiled and waved again. “I just wanted to say hi and I hope you enjoyed our little presentation. If you want, you can say and watch some more. I don’t mind!” At the sound of her voice going in higher pitch, the wild pokemon turned and fled within seconds. Eleanor frown, marching back up on the beach and looked to her pokemon upset. “I just wanted to say hi.” The sylveon meowed, standing and rubbed the side of her face with her ribbon. “You’re right Rue,” the woman suddenly changed her mood, “We need to continue anyway. Distractions are not going to help us.” Turning to her chansey, she nodded. “It’s your turn Rowena. Let’s see what you got.” With that, the pokemon took center stage and began her own presentation of attacks.

tags // mod
ooc // solo wild. slateport beach. pass please!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 23:39:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWAG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:22:51 GMT
The egg pokemon was up next. She waddled in front of her new trainer and team. And after a few minutes of deciding what to do, the chansey started her own performance. One by one, showing off her moves to the human in hopes she likes them. And when she was don’t, a smile spread across her face when she stood. Eleanor clapped joyously. “Those were great Rowena,” the young woman praised the pokemon as she skipped up to her, her delicate hands rested on the chantey’s shoulder, “We are going to win the next contest for sure.” The pink pokemon bounced in place, happy to know her trainer wanted her.

With that out of the way, Eleanor motioned for her to join the rest as she started to pace back and forth. Deep in thought, the woman tried to think of a routine she could do. After several minutes of walking back and forth, the woman stopped and clasped her hands together. “Alright,” she announced to the group, “I am an idea. Although I’m not sure what the rules are going to be, I’m going to guess it will be two pokemon the first round and one the last round. That’s what they are normal.” Long painted nail pointed to the Sylveon and the Mr Mime. “You and You will be partners and we will come up with a great performance.” Gaze flickered over the others. “I want you guys to be our audience and tell us how we do okay.”

At the moment, the woman spotted a poliwag in the distance. “Hey Poliwag!” The woman shouted over the roar of the waves crashing against the shore, “Wanna help us?” The water type froze, looked to Ely before darting into the ocean and disappearing. The woman frown. “Rude. Why are they scared of me?” This deeply upset the want to be coordinator. But she was quickly distracted when Rue meowed at her, nudging her arm. “Okay Rue! Let’s began.” With that, the woman started to explain her vision. Talking with her hands and giving examples the best way she would to show what she wanted to accomplish.

tags // mod
ooc // solo wild. slateport beach. pass please!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:10:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:34:03 GMT
Several hours have passed as they practiced their routine over and over again. Eleanor wanted to routine to be second nature, able to get each and every move correct to a tee. It was only when the sun was about to set when the woman finally took a break. “Alright team,” the young coordinator sighed, whipping the sweat from her brow as she grinned, “that was good practice today.” Her large sapphire eyes flickered from her tired pair, to the rest of her crew just chillin. “It’s time to relax a little more before we head home.” With that, the woman ran towards the ocean only for something to startle her. She screamed as she ran back towards the shore, blood pumping.

When she turned back, a scary carvanha chapped on the water edge. “Get it Primerose before it bites me.” The roselia strolled up to the crazy water pokemon, flower pointed at hit as it send razor sharp flowers right at his face. The fish slashed about, thrashing like crazy. “Here,” Eleanor offered as she fumbled over to herself to bing out a pokball, “I’ll check it so it does hurt itself or others.” With a mild squeal, she tossed the ball in hopes it hits its mark. And lucky for her, it did. The ball sucked the crazy creature in and locked in place. Her heart raced as she waited, hoping she caught it and could maybe sell it or something. After several minutes, the ball stopped moving and she could only assume it was good. “Come you guys,” the woman told her crew as she plucked the ball off the shore, “let’s go. I want to get ride of this guy before he hurts people.”

tags // mod
ooc // solo wild. slateport beach. capture and done
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fun in the sun [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:57:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CARVANHA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!