twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
Undertow [G/C]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 14:48:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]spoken like a true leader, she gives all the credit to her pokemon, leaving none for herself. alexander is quick to correct: "i wouldn't be so quick to discredit yourself, miss adachi. i've faced challengers before who had stronger pokemon, but ultimately lost because of their own inability to lead their team. your team needs you."

a wave crashes into the side of the platform; remnants of their fierce battle. water splashes and subsides, calling for a lull as he speaks.

"these fights are important, but i'm sure you know that there's a difference." alexander meets her gaze. "i'm not sure what your plans are, miss adachi. but if you ever want to prepare for the more...serious fights, i'd be happy to help out."

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Undertow [G/C]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 14:21:41 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

The words are very inspiring, Kaida thinks, hoping they are true. "Is that so?" She feels like curling her lips, "Good, I wouldn't want to be someone they can't count on." The last thing she ever wanted was to be a burden, the one that they had to risk their lives to protect when they should be worrying about themselves. [break][break]

Her head jerks towards the crashing water, blinking as it quickly subsides. Silence usually reigned after a battle, though the waters seemed more comfortable in making that silence dwell in her ears. [break][break]

His offer of help clearly came a little unexpectedly, her head tilting and eyes narrowing like she was waiting for a catch of some kind, one which never came, "...I would like that, there's not too many ways I can prepare for enemies." She admitted. [break][break]

With badge in hand and offer in her skull, Kaida offered a smile and prepared to leave. She had work to do and her Pokemon needed to heal...she wondered if they knew she was proud, she had to tell them later.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Gym battle complete! (4/4).

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]