marcel maeda
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 12:58:52 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]he's only here for his pokemon, so marcel decides to forgo the sportswear altogether. it saves him from having to change, anyway.
[break][break]
of course, that's not the only reason he's here. as the doors slide open, marcel's narrowed gaze traces the room until they settle on one abner kipling. he doesn't hesitate in walking up to him--a thought briefly crosses his mind of how times had changed--with no intention of silencing his steps.
[break][break]
marcel crosses his arms. "the fuck is this fight club shit," he sighs with a veneer of patience, "and why are you dragging priam into it?"
[break][break]
vega proceeds to launch herself at a training dummy.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:43:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Pre-stomping fuss-butt Marcel, Abner was going over a few silly things like “hitbox”, “hitstun”, “juggling,” “cancel”, “cross-up”, and “frame advantage” with a rocket grunt. There was some new fighting game, and then Abner had to learn the terms to be more 'hip.' But really, he was bored while his gabite Gar went to town on a few training dummies.

Enter sass-a-frass Marcel.

Abner's lazy gaze shifts and just with Marcel's presence the grunt excuses himself with a shifty gaze and makes his way away from the scary dragons tearing apart the dummies... or was that just Gar? She gets carried away at times.

"Oh," Abner's tone is lazy and so sarcastic he's not even trying to hide his lack of amusement. "Hey Marcel. How have you been? Oh, me? I'm great, thanks for asking-- wait, what? What's Conrad been spewin' now? Cause, fight club was his idea, not mine."

"Not that he remembered you aren't supposed to talk about it, apparently..."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:19:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]a large chunk is torn from the dummy's shoulder; vega persists with a FLAMETHROWER. belle casts a PROTECT around the noivern to stop the blast from spreading too far. marcel doesn't so much as blink.
[break][break]
"i didn't hear it from him," he shoots back, "and you didn't answer the question."
[break][break]
now that her partner isn't an apparent fire hazzard, marcel's dragonair moves onto her own training. a dummy's encased with ICE BEAM.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:23:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Oh... well damn, that's good at least. How the fuck'd you hear about it then?"

His tone suggested, 'you weren't invited' but only because he knew Marcel would bitch like he was now. Marcel bitched about a lot of things. Strangely 'stick up his ass' type for being in rocket but, he was good at his job so maybe that's why he still stuck around.... maybe.... hell if Abner knew.

While the other two used their elements to their advantage, Gar simply tore apart a dummy and then moved on to a fighting-type pokemon that was provided for a bit of sparring. The gabite got hit a few times, but eventually her dragon type moves and dual chop won her the battle. She stood with a triumphant foot over the KO'd fighting type and if a gabite could grin, that's what she was doing.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:38:13 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"i keep tabs on most of hoenn," he drawls, "of course i know what happens in my own workplace."
[break][break]marcel didn't believe for a second that this was entirely priam's idea--abner was at least partially to blame--and if the former beast had anything to do with it, he was sure this was all going to get out of hand. there was already a buzz of excitement among some of the more bloodthirsty rockets.
[break][break]
a cry from vega pulls marcel's gaze away. the noivern looks to the battlefield, and then to her trainer: a question. marcel makes some vague sound of assent, and his pokemon leaps into action. belle slinks behind, accepting the role as damage control.
[break][break]
he turns back to abner and raises a brow, not wanting to repeat himself.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:58:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Due to how excited his gabite got with battles, he quickly withdrew her, so that he didn't get a lecture from staff or from Marcel about how couldn't control his pokemon.

"We were bouncers. There was fighting. Priam said it was a shame that there wasn't a place where rockets could just let loose, so there wasn't as many mistakes among the ranks during important missions."

Sure, that sounded accurate.

"Either way, it was a collaborative idea, and all we did was talk about it. There's an idea floating around. It's not as if we meet up and fuck each other up yet."

Yet.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:27:13 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]it's probably for the best that abner returns his gabite; vega could get out of hand at times. his pokemon begin working together against the other pokemon on the field. years of fighting alongside each other make their movements well-timed, in sync with the other.
[break][break]
"yet..." he mutters, unknowingly echoing abner's thoughts. "we don't need the infirmary filling up, abner." it'd be nice to have some rockets left so they could actually do their jobs.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:39:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Typical Marcel. Cloaking his moralities with logical deductions and countermeasures. Or perhaps his coldness and need for bodies on missions is being cloaked with faux morality.

"It's literally just an idea. What the fuck do you want me to do about it, Marcel?"

Although he's usual vulgar language, he's not using atone that suggests he's upset. Abner never really did get heated over shit like what Marcel was pulling, because it wasn't as if it took him by surprise.

"It was an idea. Nobody's even acted upon the idea. Let alone set up a fight club. If you're so damn worried about it, use your admin status to shut the shit down before it starts."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:03:49 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]against all of marcel's better sense, he falters. technically, abner's right--but also, it was abner, and that fact spoke for itself. he shoves his hands into his pockets. "i'm not going to do that," he says through gritted teeth. exercising his authority outside of missions didn't sit quite right with him; it made too much of a wave. even now, marcel would prefer to keep his head down.
[break][break]
"forget it." he turns away. "i don't know why i bothered." abner was clearly the wrong person to talk to, he'd find priam later. maybe he'd be able to listen to sense and keep himself out of it.
[break][break]
(somehow, he doubted that.)
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:16:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner had successfully avoided a lengthy lecture and thank shit. Cause Abner was getting tired and hungry. Without bothering to say goodbye, cause it wasn't like he and Marcel were bros, he started for the exit of the fighting establishment. Maybe he'd linger around the outskirts or something.

But he really wanted some fuckin' food. That conversation made him hungry.

And really? He was a little pissed. If only because once again, Marcel proved he was a pussy who would rather other people do the work for him than do it himself. Some things never change... but then again, predictable was always good, right?

- fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
clash [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:52:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free dragon-evolution.
[break]